[GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Harry Ellis
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Harry Ellis » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:51 pm

Denny (middle).

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:57 pm

Drumstick wrote:Denny (middle).


When in doubt always take Denny in the middle. :datass:

Image
User avatar
Christmas Name Change
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dan.
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Christmas Name Change » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:01 pm

Drumstick wrote:Denny (middle).


You enter the central room.

A large bronze statue of a naked woman lies in the centre of the room, bolted to the wooden floorboards. Pipework runs from the arms and feet into the floor. The room is lit by candles all around. Upon investigation, you see each of these candles is held by a creepy, yet somewhat slutty, nun statuette.

What would you like to do?

User avatar
Tell Karl his brother is dead
Daiakuma
Daiakuma
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Tell Karl his brother is dead » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:01 pm

Investigate her wally john blacks.

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:07 pm

What size is the pipework? Could we fit our private parts in?

Image
User avatar
Christmas Name Change
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dan.
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Christmas Name Change » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:15 pm

Karl wrote:Investigate her wally john blacks.


Directly beneath the statue's breasts, forming the structure of her stomach, is a sort-of sink, with a pipe curving round into the statue's interior. A small amount of water sits level at the base of this basin. The smell is bad.

Now what?

User avatar
Tell Karl his brother is dead
Daiakuma
Daiakuma
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Tell Karl his brother is dead » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:17 pm

Ooh! This is a Resi puzzle! We need to go and get some blood from the pool and put it in bronze wally john blacks lady. Right? ... Right?

User avatar
Christmas Name Change
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dan.
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Christmas Name Change » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:20 pm

Karl wrote:Ooh! This is a Resi puzzle! We need to go and get some blood from the pool and put it in bronze wally john blacks lady. Right? ... Right?


You try to do this but the blood trickles through your cupped hands before you get upstairs and have chance to pour it into the basin.

Can you think of a receptacle to do this with, or do you have any other ideas?

User avatar
Tell Karl his brother is dead
Daiakuma
Daiakuma
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Tell Karl his brother is dead » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:24 pm

I need to take my clothes off and soak the blood into them so I can then squeeze them out into the sink.

User avatar
Lastpostamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Lastpostamorph » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:24 pm

I'm full of cheap cider so can just piss into it instead

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Christmas Name Change
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dan.
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Christmas Name Change » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:27 pm

Karl wrote:I need to take my clothes off and soak the blood into them so I can then squeeze them out into the sink.


Christ, why do I do these things?

Fully nude, you soak up a hefty amount of pool blood with your various garments, then wring them out over the basin. The sink-like bowl fills up and turns redder, but nothing else happens.

What will you do next?

User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Kezzer » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:32 pm

turn the taps (yes taps... plural) on

Image
Image
Image
http://i.imgur.com/0CQJqX4.png

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread |
User avatar
Christmas Name Change
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dan.
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Christmas Name Change » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:32 pm

Kezzer wrote:turn the taps (yes taps... plural) on


What taps?

User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Kezzer » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:32 pm

you tricked us by saying sink.

all right, investigate the room

Edit: Karl tricked us by saying sink. :oops: Sorry ダン。 :wub:

Last edited by Kezzer on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image
Image
Image
http://i.imgur.com/0CQJqX4.png

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread |
User avatar
O Raxmas Tree
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by O Raxmas Tree » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:33 pm

Cut yourself and bleed into the basin.

User avatar
Christmas Name Change
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dan.
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Christmas Name Change » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:37 pm

Kezzer wrote:all right, investigate the rest of the room.


You give the rest of the statue a thorough, well, fondling.

One, *ahem*, part of the bronzework is clearly a button. You press it and the basin flushes.

The pipes of the house are suddenly alive. Clearly not used in years, they creak and groan as the water rushes through them. The noise extends to every part of the house.

You begin to hear noises from elsewhere. Movement, faint steps from somewhere in the distance. You can hear the sound of what seems like voices - you can't be sure; the water is still moving, the plumbing is still moaning away.

Suddenly, from somewhere else in the house, a door slams, and the plumbing becomes silent. It seems that you've stirred whomever it is that is also here.

What's your next move, detective?

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:40 pm

Go back to my dead horse, drain its blood (using its skull as a receptacle) and then fill the sink.

Image
User avatar
Christmas Name Change
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dan.
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Christmas Name Change » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:41 pm

Moggy wrote:Go back to my dead horse, drain its blood (using its skull as a receptacle) and then fill the sink.

Sadly Fatal is hundreds of miles away (assuming he's where we left him).

User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Kezzer » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:43 pm

>locate door slam noise
>move towards location

Image
Image
Image
http://i.imgur.com/0CQJqX4.png

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread |
User avatar
Christmas Name Change
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dan.
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik
by Christmas Name Change » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:44 pm

Kezzer wrote:>locate door slam noise
>move towards location


The noise of the slam has now subsided... you know it's not in this part of the house, though.

Where will you go/what will you do?


Return to “Stuff”