Page 3 of 6

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:51 pm
by Drumstick
Denny (middle).

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:57 pm
by Moggy
Drumstick wrote:Denny (middle).


When in doubt always take Denny in the middle. :datass:

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:01 pm
by Remi Dong
Drumstick wrote:Denny (middle).


You enter the central room.

A large bronze statue of a naked woman lies in the centre of the room, bolted to the wooden floorboards. Pipework runs from the arms and feet into the floor. The room is lit by candles all around. Upon investigation, you see each of these candles is held by a creepy, yet somewhat slutty, nun statuette.

What would you like to do?

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:01 pm
by Karl
Investigate her wally john blacks.

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:07 pm
by Moggy
What size is the pipework? Could we fit our private parts in?

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:15 pm
by Remi Dong
Karl wrote:Investigate her wally john blacks.


Directly beneath the statue's breasts, forming the structure of her stomach, is a sort-of sink, with a pipe curving round into the statue's interior. A small amount of water sits level at the base of this basin. The smell is bad.

Now what?

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:17 pm
by Karl
Ooh! This is a Resi puzzle! We need to go and get some blood from the pool and put it in bronze wally john blacks lady. Right? ... Right?

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:20 pm
by Remi Dong
Karl wrote:Ooh! This is a Resi puzzle! We need to go and get some blood from the pool and put it in bronze wally john blacks lady. Right? ... Right?


You try to do this but the blood trickles through your cupped hands before you get upstairs and have chance to pour it into the basin.

Can you think of a receptacle to do this with, or do you have any other ideas?

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:24 pm
by Karl
I need to take my clothes off and soak the blood into them so I can then squeeze them out into the sink.

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:24 pm
by Lagamorph
I'm full of cheap cider so can just piss into it instead

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:27 pm
by Remi Dong
Karl wrote:I need to take my clothes off and soak the blood into them so I can then squeeze them out into the sink.


Christ, why do I do these things?

Fully nude, you soak up a hefty amount of pool blood with your various garments, then wring them out over the basin. The sink-like bowl fills up and turns redder, but nothing else happens.

What will you do next?

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:32 pm
by Kezzer
turn the taps (yes taps... plural) on

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:32 pm
by Remi Dong
Kezzer wrote:turn the taps (yes taps... plural) on


What taps?

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:32 pm
by Kezzer
you tricked us by saying sink.

all right, investigate the room

Edit: Karl tricked us by saying sink. :oops: Sorry ダン。 :wub:

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:33 pm
by Rax
Cut yourself and bleed into the basin.

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:37 pm
by Remi Dong
Kezzer wrote:all right, investigate the rest of the room.


You give the rest of the statue a thorough, well, fondling.

One, *ahem*, part of the bronzework is clearly a button. You press it and the basin flushes.

The pipes of the house are suddenly alive. Clearly not used in years, they creak and groan as the water rushes through them. The noise extends to every part of the house.

You begin to hear noises from elsewhere. Movement, faint steps from somewhere in the distance. You can hear the sound of what seems like voices - you can't be sure; the water is still moving, the plumbing is still moaning away.

Suddenly, from somewhere else in the house, a door slams, and the plumbing becomes silent. It seems that you've stirred whomever it is that is also here.

What's your next move, detective?

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:40 pm
by Moggy
Go back to my dead horse, drain its blood (using its skull as a receptacle) and then fill the sink.

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:41 pm
by Remi Dong
Moggy wrote:Go back to my dead horse, drain its blood (using its skull as a receptacle) and then fill the sink.

Sadly Fatal is hundreds of miles away (assuming he's where we left him).

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:43 pm
by Kezzer
>locate door slam noise
>move towards location

Re: [GAME] The Files of Detective Offerman Tapik

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:44 pm
by Remi Dong
Kezzer wrote:>locate door slam noise
>move towards location


The noise of the slam has now subsided... you know it's not in this part of the house, though.

Where will you go/what will you do?