Gig & Festival - RockerShaun in Elton John Leicester SCANDAL! Page 178 for details!

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Gig & Festival - RockerShaun in Elton John Leicester SCANDAL! Page 178 for details!
by Corazon de Leon » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:36 am

Nah you'll be fine

Image Image
User avatar
Slayerx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Gig & Festival - RockerShaun in Elton John Leicester SCANDAL! Page 178 for details!
by Slayerx » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:16 am

Corazon de Leon wrote:Nah you'll be fine


Cheers any issues I'll show them your post :lol:

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Gig & Festival - RockerShaun in Elton John Leicester SCANDAL! Page 178 for details!
by Corazon de Leon » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:18 am

Slayerx wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:Nah you'll be fine


Cheers any issues I'll show them your post :lol:


I've seen Rise Against three times and never made it in more than fifteen minutes before they're due to come on stage - the only time you'll ever be knocked back from getting into something for being late is if it's a sit down performance by an orchestra or something at a concert hall. Like I say, don't sweat it. :D

Image Image
User avatar
Slayerx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Gig & Festival - RockerShaun in Elton John Leicester SCANDAL! Page 178 for details!
by Slayerx » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:23 am

Corazon de Leon wrote:
Slayerx wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:Nah you'll be fine


Cheers any issues I'll show them your post :lol:


I've seen Rise Against three times and never made it in more than fifteen minutes before they're due to come on stage - the only time you'll ever be knocked back from getting into something for being late is if it's a sit down performance by an orchestra or something at a concert hall. Like I say, don't sweat it. :D


Can't wait saw them a few years ago with Pennywise but it was sit down this time I'm hoping to be right at the front as it's standing.

Sleeping with sirens sound pretty good so want to catch some of them too :)

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Gig & Festival - RockerShaun in Elton John Leicester SCANDAL! Page 178 for details!
by Mafro » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:58 am

Run the Jewels on Thursday :toot:

Just seen on Facebook LCD Soundsystem are coming back to Glasgow in May.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
CuriousOyster
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Glasgow

PostRe: Gig & Festival - RockerShaun in Elton John Leicester SCANDAL! Page 178 for details!
by CuriousOyster » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:17 pm

Mafro wrote:Run the Jewels on Thursday :toot:

Just seen on Facebook LCD Soundsystem are coming back to Glasgow in May.


Really fancied RTJ can't justify it at the moment, seen them at Eminem, so good even from miles away. Went down really well with the crowd too, but Danny Brown not so much and stormed off as a result :slol: He was excellent as well though.

Bugzy Malone at the Academy last week, best crowd I've maybe ever seen (too old and sober to get in amongst it). Mosh pits during the random support guy 8-)

User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Gig & Festival - RockerShaun in Elton John Leicester SCANDAL! Page 178 for details!
by Knoyleo » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:42 pm

Run the Jewels were amazing on Saturday, but the sound levels were strawberry floated for Danny Brown's set, so you could barely hear him over the music. Shame, because the setlist was excellent, and he was a bag of energy on stage.

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Gig & Festival - RockerShaun in Elton John Leicester SCANDAL! Page 178 for details!
by Mafro » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:14 pm

CuriousOyster wrote:
Mafro wrote:Run the Jewels on Thursday :toot:

Just seen on Facebook LCD Soundsystem are coming back to Glasgow in May.


Really fancied RTJ can't justify it at the moment, seen them at Eminem, so good even from miles away. Went down really well with the crowd too, but Danny Brown not so much and stormed off as a result :slol: He was excellent as well though.

Bugzy Malone at the Academy last week, best crowd I've maybe ever seen (too old and sober to get in amongst it). Mosh pits during the random support guy 8-)

Completely forgot Danny Brown was supporting them! Wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the people at that Eminem gig hadn't heard of him before in their lives.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
CuriousOyster
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Glasgow

PostRe: Gig & Festival - RockerShaun in Elton John Leicester SCANDAL! Page 178 for details!
by CuriousOyster » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Mafro wrote:
CuriousOyster wrote:
Mafro wrote:Run the Jewels on Thursday :toot:

Just seen on Facebook LCD Soundsystem are coming back to Glasgow in May.


Really fancied RTJ can't justify it at the moment, seen them at Eminem, so good even from miles away. Went down really well with the crowd too, but Danny Brown not so much and stormed off as a result :slol: He was excellent as well though.

Bugzy Malone at the Academy last week, best crowd I've maybe ever seen (too old and sober to get in amongst it). Mosh pits during the random support guy 8-)

Completely forgot Danny Brown was supporting them! Wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the people at that Eminem gig hadn't heard of him before in their lives.


Pretty sure that was the case. Most of the folk there were only there for the songs like Love The Way You Lie :dread: etc, that's why was surprised RTJ went down so well.

RTJ and Danny Brown at the Academy will be immense....talking myself into it.

User avatar
Skarjo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Gig & Festival - RockerShaun in Elton John Leicester SCANDAL! Page 178 for details!
by Skarjo » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:03 pm

Kaisers and Prodigy this weekend!

Blue Eyes wrote:No wonder I'm eating my balls instead of sweets.

Skarjo's Scary Stories...
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Gig & Festival - RockerShaun in Elton John Leicester SCANDAL! Page 178 for details!
by Mafro » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:45 am

CuriousOyster wrote:
Mafro wrote:
CuriousOyster wrote:
Mafro wrote:Run the Jewels on Thursday :toot:

Just seen on Facebook LCD Soundsystem are coming back to Glasgow in May.


Really fancied RTJ can't justify it at the moment, seen them at Eminem, so good even from miles away. Went down really well with the crowd too, but Danny Brown not so much and stormed off as a result :slol: He was excellent as well though.

Bugzy Malone at the Academy last week, best crowd I've maybe ever seen (too old and sober to get in amongst it). Mosh pits during the random support guy 8-)

Completely forgot Danny Brown was supporting them! Wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the people at that Eminem gig hadn't heard of him before in their lives.


Pretty sure that was the case. Most of the folk there were only there for the songs like Love The Way You Lie :dread: etc, that's why was surprised RTJ went down so well.

RTJ and Danny Brown at the Academy will be immense....talking myself into it.

Aye it was quality. Danny Brown was slowly stripping off throughout his set. Threw his jacket, tshirt, trainers, belt and watch into the crowd :lol: RTJ were fantastic as well of course.

Complete lack of knobends in the crowd too, one of the friendliest gigs I’ve been to.

£49 each for LCD Soundsystem tickets at the Galvanizers Yard :dread:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
KingK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Gig & Festival - RockerShaun in Elton John Leicester SCANDAL! Page 178 for details!
by KingK » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:38 pm

At Royal Blood in Birmingham right now.

Well, once the gooseberry fool support act get off stage anyway

Image
Oblomov Boblomov on 4 Nov 2017 wrote:We're losing 4-1 and Forest are winning 4-0. Someone pass me the strawberry floating wine.
User avatar
D_C
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Gig & Festival - RockerShaun in Elton John Leicester SCANDAL! Page 178 for details!
by D_C » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:47 am

KingK wrote:At Royal Blood in Birmingham right now.

Well, once the gooseberry fool support act get off stage anyway


Aye. I'm going on Monday. Not a huge fan of ATDI (But surprisingly love The Mars Volta).

I'll be going to Ally Pally twice in 5 days :lol: (Royal Blood followed by Enter Shikari).

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 37 guests