The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Zartan
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Zartan » Mon May 11, 2015 10:30 pm

I really laughed at the end, but it was a bit of an odd finale
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Cheeky Devlin » Mon May 11, 2015 11:24 pm

Decent end to it.
I was annoyed that they didn't kill off Kalinda. I've never liked the character so it would have been nice to see her taken out.
I loved the end with Canning though.
Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image Image

DONATE TO SICK KIDS SAVE POINT 2016 HERE!
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Memento Mori » Tue May 12, 2015 8:57 pm

6x22-
Peter running for president :lol:

Image

Julianna Marguilles barely being able to control her dislike of Archie Panjabi for thirty seconds of screentime.
:lol:

An odd end to an odd season but I enjoyed MJF's appearance.
User avatar
Irene Demova
Member
Joined in 2009
AKA: Karl

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Irene Demova » Tue May 12, 2015 9:11 pm

There's some really weird interviews with Kalinda's actress where they talk about her leaving the show in the nicest possible way but completely fail to ask her about why the two main characters of the show haven't spoke for several seasons :lol:
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Memento Mori » Tue May 12, 2015 9:15 pm

Irene Demova wrote:There's some really weird interviews with Kalinda's actress where they talk about her leaving the show in the nicest possible way but completely fail to ask her about why the two main characters of the show haven't spoke for several seasons :lol:

She was asked in one interview I was reading and just says "Ask the producers".


Image
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Monkey Man » Sat May 16, 2015 11:37 am

Margulies and Panjabi did not shoot that scene together, I have come to learn. Body doubles were employed for the single shots, and the two-shot was spliced together in post-production.

http://tvline.com/2015/05/15/good-wife- ... e-panjabi/
ImageImage
User avatar
Zartan
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Zartan » Sat May 16, 2015 12:10 pm

lol I did wonder about that whilst I was watching it
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Memento Mori » Sat May 16, 2015 12:34 pm

Monkey Man wrote:
Margulies and Panjabi did not shoot that scene together, I have come to learn. Body doubles were employed for the single shots, and the two-shot was spliced together in post-production.

http://tvline.com/2015/05/15/good-wife- ... e-panjabi/

Ridiculous.
User avatar
Irene Demova
Member
Joined in 2009
AKA: Karl

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Irene Demova » Sat May 16, 2015 2:52 pm

:lol:

It's wrestling industry levels of pettiness
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Monkey Man » Sat May 23, 2015 9:48 am

Cast change -

Image

The Good Wife: Matthew Goode Exits Ahead of Season 7

Turns out The Good Wife will be down two full-time cast members when it returns this fall: Matthew Goode will not be back as a series regular in Season 7, TVLine has learned exclusively.

I’m told there’s a chance Goode could make a guest appearance or two.

http://tvline.com/2015/05/22/the-good-w ... on-7-finn/
ImageImage
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Memento Mori » Sat May 23, 2015 10:21 am

Also had enough of Juliana Marguilles?
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Monkey Man » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:11 pm

Image

Casting additions -

Image

Margo Martindale Joins ‘The Good Wife’ For Season 7

Emmy-winning actress Margo Martindale has been cast in a recurring role for the seventh season of CBS’ The Good Wife. Martindale will play Willa Eastman, a top campaign operative responsible for past successes by underdog presidential candidates in Iowa who hides her intelligence and cunning under a fake, folksy charm.

http://deadline.com/2015/07/margo-marti ... 201472766/


Image

Jeffrey Dean Morgan cast as new series regular

A familiar name from Grey’s Anatomy and Supernatural is joining CBS’ The Good Wife.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan has been cast on the acclaimed legal drama in a series regular role.

Morgan will play Alex, a “calm, experienced hourly investigator” whom Alicia (Julianna Margulies) hires in the show’s upcoming seventh season.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/06/go ... ean-morgan
ImageImage
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Memento Mori » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:08 pm

Monkey Man wrote:
Image

Jeffrey Dean Morgan cast as new series regular

A familiar name from Grey’s Anatomy and Supernatural is joining CBS’ The Good Wife.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan has been cast on the acclaimed legal drama in a series regular role.

Morgan will play Alex, a “calm, experienced hourly investigator” whom Alicia (Julianna Margulies) hires in the show’s upcoming seventh season.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/06/go ... ean-morgan


I can't see that lasting long. JDM gets killed off more often than Sean Bean.
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Monkey Man » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:39 pm

Image

Decent return, always good to see Margo Martindale and her interactions with Eli should hopefully be good. Alicia story was ok, like the new girl.

----------------------------------------------------
Margulies went on to suggest that it was Panjabi’s commitment to the BBC drama The Fall — and not an alleged feud — that led the two actresses to shoot last May’s anticipated Alicia-Kalinda reunion scene separately. “It was shot the way Robert wanted to shoot it, and the storyline, too,” she said. “You also have to remember, there’s difficulty … [Panjabi] was also doing another show, called The Fall. I went along with whatever Robert asked me to do and I did it happily.”

http://www.vulture.com/2015/10/julianna ... feud.html#

ImageImage
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Memento Mori » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:51 pm

Monkey Man wrote:


:lol:
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Memento Mori » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:39 pm

7x02- Why are both firms looking for investigators? Did Robin die off-screen?
User avatar
Irene Demova
Member
Joined in 2009
AKA: Karl

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Irene Demova » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Memento Mori wrote:7x02- Why are both firms looking for investigators? Did Robin die off-screen?

It's amazing how Robin was introduced 3 seasons ago now and yet she's still treated as a random character added last episode
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Memento Mori » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:46 pm

7x05- Jeffrey Dean Morgan 8-) I want more scenes of him driving around solving crimes.

Half-expecting the show to use the Cary/Howard Lyman plot as an excuse for Cary to join up with Alicia's firm again.
Irene Demova wrote:
Memento Mori wrote:7x02- Why are both firms looking for investigators? Did Robin die off-screen?

It's amazing how Robin was introduced 3 seasons ago now and yet she's still treated as a random character added last episode


If the actress is unavailable how hard would it be to have a throwaway sentence explaining where the character is. It's just laziness.
User avatar
Zartan
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Zartan » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:55 pm

Okay this season had been loads better than last season until this week, they went straight back to the bad from last season...
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: The Good Wife- Season 5 now on Netflix!
by Memento Mori » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:58 pm

Jeffrey Dean Morgan has just joined The Walking Dead so I guess he's getting killed off in this. Like he does in every single show he's in.

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, bear, Benzin, Boo!, Lagamorph, Lime, Met, Monkey Man, Pattybean, Preezy, Rax, Saint of Killers, Skarjo, SMPL, Snowcannon, The Watching Artist, Zaichik and 42 guests