GRcade Shop - Now Open!

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Jailbait Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:23 pm 
Member
LewisD wrote:
gaminglegend wrote:
Rightey wrote:
Image

:shifty: She'd well get it



Isn't that "Hannah".. (RedTube/Youjizz/Megaporn: "Hannah Hotel"[ :shifty:)

Some English Wanna-be porn star girl. I've a few of her videos, apart fom her chavvy dialect, and chavvy partners she's well hot.


How the hell did he manage to get that gig, the jammy git. Skinny little strawberry floater isn't he?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Jailbait Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:24 pm 
Member
User avatar
mas22 wrote:
LewisD wrote:
gaminglegend wrote:
Rightey wrote:
Image

:shifty: She'd well get it



Isn't that "Hannah".. (RedTube/Youjizz/Megaporn: "Hannah Hotel"[ :shifty:)

Some English Wanna-be porn star girl. I've a few of her videos, apart fom her chavvy dialect, and chavvy partners she's well hot.


How the hell did he manage to get that gig, the jammy git. Skinny little strawberry floater isn't he?


He posts on Gaf. :lol:

_________________
Venom wrote:
Great form, great volume, great nips.
So great! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Jailbait Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:26 pm 
Member
User avatar
Lewis that is not the Hannah you are thinking of.

_________________
Skarjo wrote:
You can buy all the fancy houses you want, we still remember you in a bath covered in ketchup for a free copy of CSI.

Image
Instagram Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Jailbait Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:56 pm 
Member

AKA: Rott
Bloody hotlinks. Last try (She's worth it)

Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Jailbait Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:01 am 
Member
User avatar
Fatal Exception wrote:
Being a pedo is not a hobby.


More like a full time ocupation?

_________________
Minty14 | BigRedTech


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Jailbait Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:03 am 
Member
User avatar
timble wrote:
Bloody hotlinks. Last try (She's worth it)

Image
Image


She looks like an 8 year old Kerry Katona

_________________
"I'm talking to the curtains" - chalkitdown 2014

Watch the GRcadians as they take on the rest of Europe in The Last of Us Factions NOW!: http://www.twitch.tv/malon_gr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Jailbait Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:04 am 
Herbi wrote:
timble wrote:
Bloody hotlinks. Last try (She's worth it)

Image
Image


She looks like an 8 year old Kerry Katona


strawberry floating hell, that's twice in half an hour that I've shared the exact same thought as you.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Jailbait Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:08 am 
Member

AKA: Rott
What's wrong with an 8 year old Kerry Katona?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Jailbait Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:10 am 
Member
User avatar
timble wrote:
What's wrong with an 8 year old Kerry Katona?

She's 8 and looks like Kerry Katona

_________________
"I'm talking to the curtains" - chalkitdown 2014

Watch the GRcadians as they take on the rest of Europe in The Last of Us Factions NOW!: http://www.twitch.tv/malon_gr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Jailbait Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:15 am 
Member

AKA: Rott
Anyway, she's actually 17 and rather tasty (normally)

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Jailbait Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:22 am 
Member
User avatar
timble wrote:
Anyway, she's actually 17 and rather tasty (normally)

Image

that bikini is bad for my health. is she another shitty american girl singer guitarist robot?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Jailbait Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:38 am 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Somebody Else's Problem
Herbi wrote:
timble wrote:
What's wrong with an 8 year old Kerry Katona?

She's 8 and looks like Kerry Katona


*fapfapfap*

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Jailbait Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:40 am 
Member

AKA: Rott
KazemI wrote:
timble wrote:
Anyway, she's actually 17 and rather tasty (normally)

Image

that bikini is bad for my health. is she another shitty american girl singer guitarist robot?


You should watch The Wizards of Waverly Palace on Disney, the kids have it on Series Link ;) :fp:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Jailbait Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:52 am 
Member
User avatar
Henke wrote:
mas22 wrote:
LewisD wrote:
gaminglegend wrote:
Rightey wrote:

:shifty: She'd well get it



Isn't that "Hannah".. (RedTube/Youjizz/Megaporn: "Hannah Hotel"[ :shifty:)

Some English Wanna-be porn star girl. I've a few of her videos, apart fom her chavvy dialect, and chavvy partners she's well hot.


How the hell did he manage to get that gig, the jammy git. Skinny little strawberry floater isn't he?


He posts on Gaf. :lol:


............wut


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Jailbait Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:52 am 
Member
User avatar
timble wrote:
KazemI wrote:
timble wrote:
Anyway, she's actually 17 and rather tasty (normally)

Image

that bikini is bad for my health. is she another shitty american girl singer guitarist robot?


You should watch The Wizards of Waverly Palace on Disney, the kids have it on Series Link ;) :fp:

i dont know where to watch it. all this new disney stuff thats coming out, like the one with the jonas brothers and high school musical 3 (when did 1 and 2 come out?(and i dont think its disney but whatever)) i think they suck hard, and i feel sorry for the next generation of folks who will watch this crap, whats scarey is that in yank land teenagers love this gooseberry fool and there older than well, the age you should be to like this stuff. its all about the old school cartoons like aladdin, Pinocchio, lion king etc. i admit i have never actually seen the movies initially stated, but whenever i see a clip i cringe so hard my bowels go bad (nearly).

sorry for the off topic rant but i have never told anyone how much i truly hate these new American 12 yr old rock band themed movies


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Jailbait Thread
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:28 pm 
Member
User avatar
Henke wrote:
mas22 wrote:
LewisD wrote:
gaminglegend wrote:
Rightey wrote:
Image

:shifty: She'd well get it



Isn't that "Hannah".. (RedTube/Youjizz/Megaporn: "Hannah Hotel"[ :shifty:)

Some English Wanna-be porn star girl. I've a few of her videos, apart fom her chavvy dialect, and chavvy partners she's well hot.


How the hell did he manage to get that gig, the jammy git. Skinny little strawberry floater isn't he?


He posts on Gaf. :lol:


Im going to hell :shifty:

_________________
Image
Currently Playing: Bravely Default, FFX HD, Theatrhythm Curtain Call
The RPG Thread | Film Club 14 | Top Gear | Celebrity Women


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Jailbait Thread
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:29 pm 
Member
User avatar

_________________
Image
Currently Playing: Bravely Default, FFX HD, Theatrhythm Curtain Call
The RPG Thread | Film Club 14 | Top Gear | Celebrity Women


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC [ DST ]



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BID0, Bing [Bot], Cuban Pete, Errkal, Grumpy David, It'sNotLupus, KB, Oh Teh Noes, Poser, RogueLeader, Saint of Killers, SandyCoin, suzzopher, Trelliz and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group