Wallpaper of the above artOfficial SiteWikipedia
Reviews:EDGE 10ONM 98%GamesTM 9/10
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is an action-adventure game for the Wii console. It is currently in development by Nintendo Entertainment Analysis and Development, and is scheduled for a release in Europe on November 18, 2011. A prequel to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, the game will make use of the Wii MotionPlus peripheral for sword-fighting, with a revised Wii Remote pointing system used for targeting. The game will be sold as both a bundle with a golden Wii Remote Plus and as a standalone game, and will include a CD containing orchestrated tracks of iconic music from the franchise. This game will be the first Zelda installment to be exclusively available for the Wii, as its predecessor Twilight Princess was available for both the Wii and the Nintendo GameCube.
Available as a standalone game, or as a special edition (£50) with a soundtrack CD and Gold Wiimote+
Tracklist for the Special Edition CD
1. The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Medley
2. Kakariko Village Twilight Princess Theme
3. The Wind Waker Symphonic Movement
4. Gerudo Valley
5. Great Fairy’s Fountain theme
6. Twilight Princess Symphonic Movement
7. The Legend of Zelda Main Theme Medley
8. Ballad of the Goddess from Skyward Sword
European TV Spot
Trailers/Gameplay Videos SPOILERS THEREIN!