Saigon Slick wrote:
- Sit at roughly 12.5-13 stone
- Improve diet
- Incorporate regular weight and cardio training throughout the year
- Begin running 5/10ks in April and onwards
- Glasgow half marathon in October
Rocsteady wrote:Much of my fitness goals are going to be dependent on whether I spend months living on the road again. If so, maintaining roughly where I am now will be enough.
If I settle somewhere after February I want to add another 8 pounds of muscle to bring my weight up to 13.4 stone, get my deadlift back above 200kg and hold it there, maybe try push for about 220x6. Keep cracking out the HIIT four times a week.
Mini E wrote:My 2016 goals:
- Successfully complete the Reading Half Marathon, Great South Run, and Bournemouth Half Marathon
- Keep my diet as on point as it was for most of 2015.
- Get body mass down to around 75-76kg. Less fussed about this one because anything below 83kg or so is fine - it's just about what the mass consists of...
- Get my 10k time down below 50 minutes. Best is currently 50:51 so this should be do-able.
- Get my resistance stuff noticeably better than it is now (which won't be hard. I used to be strong but only because there was so much fat behind my movements)
- Get my waist size to a comfortable 30". Currently a 32". Was a 36".
- Stop drinking as much wine.... December especially was extremely stressful and white wine seems to have become my coping mechanism.
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:My goal is to have done a lot of sparring by this time next year and to generally be doing a lot more boxing training, but I also want to keep up a decent level of strength.
Leftover Falsey Sandwich wrote:- Get hench
blackoutHERO wrote:- 260 deadlift again
- 180 squat for reps
- don't get fatblackoutHERO wrote:Gonna be more specific with my goals and go for month to month before I go travelling in Europe during the summer. Format is 1RM (ish) squat/bench/deadlift so I currently sit at about 150/100/210
February 1st: 155/102.5/220
March 1st: 160/105/225
April 1st: 165/107.5/230
May 1st: 170/110/235
June 1st: 175/112.5/240
July 1st: 180/115/245
Tinsel's not a guarantee wrote:-Body weight below 80kg
-45 min 10k
-Beat my previous times in 10k's that I do with my family (assuming they don't change the routes)
-Deadliftt 1.5x bodyweight
-10 sets of 5 slow and controlled pull ups and chin ups with no assistance
I'm trying to convince a friend to compete against me at a bleep test in 6 months time, so if I can: kick his arse at it.
*<]:^D wrote:- fix my shoulder :'(
100kg bench for reps
Be able to do a muscle up with good form.
Cuban Pete wrote:2016:
Get knee fixed.
Get back running.
Get back in shape.
Currently sitting at 102kg, put 5kg on in last few months. Not all muscle either *sad face*