Football League Thread - INSIDE! The Club Everyone Loves To Hate?

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Moggy » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:02 am

Corazon de Leon wrote:Maybe it's just me but I actually quite like that Watford kit. It reminds me of Celtic's old bumblee top, only with a different yellow and obviously inferior vertical stripes instead of mighty, mighty hoops.


viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36385&p=3485611&hilit=scottish#p3485611

viewtopic.php?f=7&p=4340709#p4340709

;)

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Corazon de Leon » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:03 am

:(

:lol:

Image Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Moggy » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:06 am

Corazon de Leon wrote::(

:lol:


:x

:toot:

User avatar
Mini E
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Mini E » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:26 am

What an odd page that turned out to be.

User avatar
Dowbocop
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Dowbocop » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:00 pm

Moggy wrote:
Dowbocop wrote:It is a small point but I don't appreciate being told I'm wrong


But you were wrong.

I don't like walking away from threads but I think in this instance it's the best option. If you can't or won't accept the distinction I'm making then fine. It's not difficult to understand, but it's certainly not worth the stress it's caused!

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Moggy » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:03 pm

Dowbocop wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Dowbocop wrote:It is a small point but I don't appreciate being told I'm wrong


But you were wrong.

I don't like walking away from threads but I think in this instance it's the best option. If you can't or won't accept the distinction I'm making then fine. It's not difficult to understand, but it's certainly not worth the stress it's caused!


I accept your apology and am glad that we can now move on.

User avatar
Mini E
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Mini E » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:56 pm

:lol: #TeamFootballLeague

User avatar
Zartan
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Zartan » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:22 pm

Wow all this because I complained about the Rovers shirt?
What will happen when I complain about the fact for the 3rd time in a season and a half Rovers have sold their top goal scorer? Really hope we have another striker lined up as we look thread bare upfront, and I have no idea how good what we have left is. Not really the most hopeful going in to the season.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Moggy » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:31 pm

Zartan wrote:Wow all this because I complained about the Rovers shirt?
What will happen when I complain about the fact for the 3rd time in a season and a half Rovers have sold their top goal scorer? Really hope we have another striker lined up as we look thread bare upfront, and I have no idea how good what we have left is. Not really the most hopeful going in to the season.


Is that Ellis Harrison? It’s a shame if he has gone, he is the only current (or now ex!) Rovers player that I could manage to name.

Rovers seem to be petty good at finding decent strikers and then selling them on. It makes you wonder how different Rovers fortunes would be if they actually held onto players.

User avatar
Zartan
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Zartan » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Moggy wrote:
Zartan wrote:Wow all this because I complained about the Rovers shirt?
What will happen when I complain about the fact for the 3rd time in a season and a half Rovers have sold their top goal scorer? Really hope we have another striker lined up as we look thread bare upfront, and I have no idea how good what we have left is. Not really the most hopeful going in to the season.


Is that Ellis Harrison? It’s a shame if he has gone, he is the only current (or now ex!) Rovers player that I could manage to name.

Rovers seem to be petty good at finding decent strikers and then selling them on. It makes you wonder how different Rovers fortunes would be if they actually held onto players.

Especially Matty strawberry floating Taylor :evil:

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Moggy » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:00 pm

Zartan wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Zartan wrote:Wow all this because I complained about the Rovers shirt?
What will happen when I complain about the fact for the 3rd time in a season and a half Rovers have sold their top goal scorer? Really hope we have another striker lined up as we look thread bare upfront, and I have no idea how good what we have left is. Not really the most hopeful going in to the season.


Is that Ellis Harrison? It’s a shame if he has gone, he is the only current (or now ex!) Rovers player that I could manage to name.

Rovers seem to be petty good at finding decent strikers and then selling them on. It makes you wonder how different Rovers fortunes would be if they actually held onto players.

Especially Matty strawberry floating Taylor :evil:



User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by more heat than light » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:31 pm

:lol:

Still the greatest goal celebration of all time.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Spindash
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: North West

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Spindash » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:50 pm

Best argument since

Image

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Moggy » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:56 pm

Spindash wrote:Best argument since

Image


It’s always Arsenal fans. :lol:

User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Photek » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:10 pm

Can’t believe I wasn’t involved in this argument! :x

Image
Grcades resident banana split.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Moggy » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:40 pm

Photek wrote:Can’t believe I wasn’t involved in this argument! :x


You were mentioned though. :lol:

User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Photek » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:54 pm

Good. :datass:

Image
Grcades resident banana split.
User avatar
Lotus
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Lotus » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:42 am

Pleased that Steve Bruce is playing. He got us to within 90 minutes of promotion last season and went through a hell of a lot in his personal life and still focused on the club. Think we owe him some loyalty and support. Plus it's his squad and players and we need some stability I think - definitely wouldn't have been good to gamble on the likes of Henry.

As much as I want to get promoted, I also find the PL really boring. :slol:

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Moggy » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:49 am

Lotus wrote:Pleased that Steve Bruce is playing.


Things must be desperate at Villa if Bruce is putting his boots back on.

User avatar
Lotus
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Football League Thread - EXPOSED! The Weirdest Argument In The League Football Thread History?
by Lotus » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:52 am

Now that Terry's gone we're going for an even older and more experienced CB. :datass:

Image

Return to “Stuff”