NFL Thread: Lock me up!

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
BOR
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: NFL Thread: The countdown is on!
by BOR » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:20 pm

Does anyone have NFL App for iPhone?

Last night, I was checking the pre-season live scores and I found out there are live games stream on iPhone so I did watch the game between Saints and Colts! :datass:
"The job is done, and the bitch is dead."
User avatar
YouSmellOfWee
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Wuijibobo

PostRe: NFL Thread: The countdown is on!
by YouSmellOfWee » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Bradford injured.
Saffold injured.

Image

Michael Sam sacking Johnny Football from the blindside.

Image
User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: NFL Thread: One week to go!
by Rax » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:30 am

Its nearly time, in just 7 days it will be the first official proper real game day of the season. I cant fecking wait. :D
BOR
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: NFL Thread: One week to go!
by BOR » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:34 pm

The preseason games are over.

Look forward to the real season now! :datass:
"The job is done, and the bitch is dead."
User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: NFL Thread: One week to go!
by Rax » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:15 pm

gooseberry fools about to get real. Heading to the college game in Croke Park this weekend though, should be a great weekend and itll be great to kick off the new season by watching a game in person.
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: NFL Thread: One week to go!
by Corazon de Leon » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:31 pm

[iup=3549492]Rax[/iup] wrote:gooseberry fools about to get real. Heading to the college game in Croke Park this weekend though, should be a great weekend and itll be great to kick off the new season by watching a game in person.


I had a ticket to that which I had to give up in order to come to America.

I went to the Patriots at Giants pre-season game last night, as I said, and it was really good. Stadium was about two thirds full and we were sat right up at the top but you can still see everything very well. I've been in the MetLife once before, for Wrestlemania. Overall, good experience and would do again.
Image Image
User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: NFL Thread: One week to go!
by Rax » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:39 pm

[iup=3549519]Corazon de Leon[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3549492]Rax[/iup] wrote:gooseberry fools about to get real. Heading to the college game in Croke Park this weekend though, should be a great weekend and itll be great to kick off the new season by watching a game in person.


I had a ticket to that which I had to give up in order to come to America.

I went to the Patriots at Giants pre-season game last night, as I said, and it was really good. Stadium was about two thirds full and we were sat right up at the top but you can still see everything very well. I've been in the MetLife once before, for Wrestlemania. Overall, good experience and would do again.

Yeah any time Ive gone to a game Ive been in the upper stand and had a good view of everything. Tomorrow Im going to be in the lower tier though so it will be interesting watching a game from that perspective for a change.
User avatar
Kanbei
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Belfast

PostRe: NFL Thread: One week to go!
by Kanbei » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:35 pm

[iup=3549527]Rax[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3549519]Corazon de Leon[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3549492]Rax[/iup] wrote:gooseberry fools about to get real. Heading to the college game in Croke Park this weekend though, should be a great weekend and itll be great to kick off the new season by watching a game in person.


I had a ticket to that which I had to give up in order to come to America.

I went to the Patriots at Giants pre-season game last night, as I said, and it was really good. Stadium was about two thirds full and we were sat right up at the top but you can still see everything very well. I've been in the MetLife once before, for Wrestlemania. Overall, good experience and would do again.

Yeah any time Ive gone to a game Ive been in the upper stand and had a good view of everything. Tomorrow Im going to be in the lower tier though so it will be interesting watching a game from that perspective for a change.


I'm going tomorrow as well, looking forward to it!
User avatar
Minto
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland!

PostRe: NFL Thread: One week to go!
by Minto » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:05 pm

Packers fan checking in.

Gonna catch the first game here in the states. My body is ready.

Seahawks are going down. we will get beaten badly. :shifty:
PSN: MintKorp - NNID: Mintoisking
User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: NFL Thread: One week to go!
by Rax » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:05 pm

Seeing as the 250 page "limit" is approaching Ill sort out a new thread in time for kickoff on Thursday night.

As for the Croke Park Classic it was a good time, the game started slow but it came right down to the last kick, a great finish. I was surprised how loud the crowd actually was, they didnt sell any tickets for the hill so there were only fans on 3 sides but there was some serious noise on 3rd downs. I really hope it does come back in 2 years and it can become a regular thing. :D
User avatar
Metalgear2k2
Member
Joined in 2010

PostRe: NFL Thread: One week to go!
by Metalgear2k2 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Is there a GRcade fantasy league on here? http://www.nfluk.com/
Image

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.
BOR
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: NFL Thread: One week to go!
by BOR » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:38 pm

Thankfully, NFL season start this week while we have International breaks. :datass: :D
"The job is done, and the bitch is dead."
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: NFL Thread: Kickoff This Thursday Night!
by Mafro » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:08 am



:lol:
HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Minto
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland!

PostRe: NFL Thread: Kickoff This Thursday Night!
by Minto » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:24 pm

Amazing

EA :fp:
PSN: MintKorp - NNID: Mintoisking
User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: NFL Thread: Kickoff This Thursday Night!
by Rax » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:00 pm

It might be the cynic in me but I get the feeling EA left that in to get some much needed attention, the whole series has been very stale for the last few years, ever since they got the exclusive license. Add that to the demise of the NCAA game and they have no competition at all the in american football vido game space, they have no reason to actually innovate or put something new in there so they dont bother. Not renewing the exclusive license could be the best move they make, actually get some competition going and get people excited for a Madden game again. It worked for Fifa, for a few years everyone I know played Pro Evo until fifa got its act together and seems to be streets ahead of the competition now. Its never good to be the only show in town and not have to work things.
User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: NFL Thread: Lock me up!
by Rax » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:14 pm

Started a new thread, can a mod lock this please and thanks.
User avatar
Minto
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland!

PostRe: NFL Thread: Lock me up!
by Minto » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:44 pm

Image
PSN: MintKorp - NNID: Mintoisking

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alvin Flummux, Oblomov Boblomov and 30 guests