The Official Pets Discussion Thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Drumstick » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:48 pm

Poor cat. At least she's going to be given a good home for her last few years.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Death's Head
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Death's Head » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:27 am

Bit of a long shot, but anyone know of any non prescription pain killers for dogs? I think the partner of someone on here is a vet so would appreciate any (free) help.

Yes?
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Corazon de Leon » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:34 pm

It's been a while since anyone posted pics of their pets, so here's Loki, being inquisitive.

Image

Image Image
User avatar
Rhubarb
Member
Joined in 2013

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Rhubarb » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:00 am

Death's Head wrote:Bit of a long shot, but anyone know of any non prescription pain killers for dogs? I think the partner of someone on here is a vet so would appreciate any (free) help.


Assume you've been sorted by now but you can use paracetamol, 10mg per kg dosage. You should still probably talk to a vet beforehand though!

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Ad7 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:43 pm

Corazon de Leon wrote:It's been a while since anyone posted pics of their pets, so here's Loki, being inquisitive.


:wub:

The dog day care place we take Jack to has apparently been using him as an introduction dog to welcome new and nervous dogs, because he's so friendly. Here seen with a new dog while the others are put to one side while they play. I say they, i think hes doing most of the playing :lol:



Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

He's just turned 2 now.

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Corazon de Leon » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:35 am

Oh my God watching him skidding around that floor almost brought a tear to my eye. :wub:

Jack is properly photogenic as well. I don't know that you could take a bad picture of him, Ad.

Image Image
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Ad7 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:40 am

He's turned in to a right soppy git. My wife came downstairs last night with a blanket on like a cape as it was quite cold upstairs and he ran off in to the kitchen and started growling to himself :fp: Had to show him the blanket wasn't attacking her by taking it off and showing it to him.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Moggy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:47 am

Ad7 wrote:Image


State of that door handle. :dread:

User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Poser » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:14 am

Moggy wrote:
Ad7 wrote:
Image


State of that door handle. :dread:


:lol: I was scrolling down just to post that. No wonder the dog is crying. :cry:

Image
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Ad7 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:39 am

I know :dread:

The crack is because the internal bit broke so I had to take it off to fix, and the woman who owned the house had glossed over the sides rather than take the handles off to paint. :fp:

They will all be replaced eventually.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Moggy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 am

Gets caught out with his SHITHOLE DEATHTRAP of a house and BLAMES a woman who took the EFFORT to paint.

Ad7 :fp:

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Corazon de Leon » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:59 am

Ad7 wrote:He's turned in to a right soppy git. My wife came downstairs last night with a blanket on like a cape as it was quite cold upstairs and he ran off in to the kitchen and started growling to himself :fp: Had to show him the blanket wasn't attacking her by taking it off and showing it to him.


Loki does that. I went to my mums with a hat on last week and he spent five minutes barking at me from the top of the stairs until I took the hat off and he realised who I was. :fp:

Image Image
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Poser » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:00 am

Corazon de Leon wrote:
Ad7 wrote:He's turned in to a right soppy git. My wife came downstairs last night with a blanket on like a cape as it was quite cold upstairs and he ran off in to the kitchen and started growling to himself :fp: Had to show him the blanket wasn't attacking her by taking it off and showing it to him.


Loki does that. I went to my mums with a hat on last week and he spent five minutes barking at me from the top of the stairs until I took the hat off and he realised who I was. :fp:


Anyone burgling your mum's place would be strawberry floated if they wanted to go upstairs.

Image
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Corazon de Leon » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:38 am

Poser wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:
Ad7 wrote:He's turned in to a right soppy git. My wife came downstairs last night with a blanket on like a cape as it was quite cold upstairs and he ran off in to the kitchen and started growling to himself :fp: Had to show him the blanket wasn't attacking her by taking it off and showing it to him.


Loki does that. I went to my mums with a hat on last week and he spent five minutes barking at me from the top of the stairs until I took the hat off and he realised who I was. :fp:


Anyone burgling your mum's place would be strawberry floated if they wanted to go upstairs.


Not if they aren't wearing a hat.

Image Image
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Drumstick » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:13 am

Corazon de Leon wrote:
Ad7 wrote:He's turned in to a right soppy git. My wife came downstairs last night with a blanket on like a cape as it was quite cold upstairs and he ran off in to the kitchen and started growling to himself :fp: Had to show him the blanket wasn't attacking her by taking it off and showing it to him.


Loki does that. I went to my mums with a hat on last week and he spent five minutes barking at me from the top of the stairs until I took the hat off and he realised who I was. :fp:

:lol:

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Hexx » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:22 am

Wearing a hat for 5 minutes indoors?

Probably just berating your appalling manners

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Ad7 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:08 pm

Maybe Loki just doesn't like Fedoras.

User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Irene Demova

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Dual » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Dog day care!?

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Corazon de Leon » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:15 pm

Hexx wrote:Wearing a hat for 5 minutes indoors?

Probably just berating your appalling manners


I thought someone might pick up on that :lol:

I kept the hat on because it was quite funny watching him in utter fear growling and borking at me from the stairs. :slol:

Image Image
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Ad7 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:17 pm

We need more bork licence plates.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], darksideby182, Dowbocop, Mafro, Oblomov Boblomov, Qikz, Return_of_the_STAR, Skippy, Slayerx, SugarCubes, the eponymous bollock, Tragic Magic and 49 guests