The Official Pets Discussion Thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Ad7 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:31 pm

Edit: TOP OF THE PAGE :x :fp:

Poser wrote:
Death's Head wrote:
Poser wrote:Archie (1 year, two weeks old) is now quite able to hold the dog with the harness on.



I meant to comment on harnesses a while back. If you need more control with your dog, go for a halter. Raja pulls like a mother strawberry floater (even though he is ancient for a GSD and has a replacement hip).


Nala won't wear anything around her face. She used to rip her lips to shreds trying to remove whatever she had on. :(

This works well for her and she's quite happy wearing it.



and what about the dog amirite
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Poser » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:37 pm

:lol:
Image
User avatar
Finiarél
Member
Joined in 2010
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Finiarél » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:17 pm

We just got a puppy :wub:
glowy69 wrote:Being from the hood won't save you from an alien mate.
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Ad7 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:25 pm

PICTURES NOW

Unless it's a pugg, in which case dont bother as theyre gooseberry fool and may as well be an asthmatic cat.
User avatar
Finiarél
Member
Joined in 2010
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Finiarél » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:31 pm

Hang fire, I'll show some soon
glowy69 wrote:Being from the hood won't save you from an alien mate.
User avatar
Finiarél
Member
Joined in 2010
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Finiarél » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:57 pm

Image


I would like to introduce you all to the newest addition :wub: :wub: :wub:
glowy69 wrote:Being from the hood won't save you from an alien mate.
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Ad7 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:28 pm

Awww :wub:

What's with the white tuft? Is it a labrador cross?

TV in the corner :dread:
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster / Drummy

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Drumstick » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:29 pm

Adorable. :wub:
One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
User avatar
Finiarél
Member
Joined in 2010
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Finiarél » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:47 pm

Ad7 wrote:Awww :wub:

What's with the white tuft? Is it a labrador cross?

TV in the corner :dread:

Springerdor.

He's currently crying in his crate.
glowy69 wrote:Being from the hood won't save you from an alien mate.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Moggy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:15 am

Awwww I want one! :wub:
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Poser » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:24 am

Finiarél wrote:
Ad7 wrote:Awww :wub:

What's with the white tuft? Is it a labrador cross?

TV in the corner :dread:

Springerdor.

He's currently crying in his crate.


Half Springer, half Matador?

Cute AF. Amazing work. :wub:
Image
User avatar
Bunni
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Bunni » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:40 pm

Anyone with cats got ideas for stopping them sitting on top of the PlayStation? Spaghetti keeps sitting on top of it, while its being used, within a cabinet so it's near impossible to manually remove her without losing an arm and very little deters her from going in or gets her back out. Obv water is a no go because of electricals but she's not interested in rubs, toys or anything other than strawberry floating dreamies which is probably making gooseberry fool worse. (We don't actual give her treats, only lure her out with them then shut her in the hallway or something for a time out)

Trying not to give negative reinforcements, I feel terrible if I get frustrated and bang on the metal to make a scary noise but she just doesn't seem to learn and I'm concerned that she'll end up breaking something, or electrocuting herself since cables seem to be a favourite. Any ideas?
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Ad7 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:13 am

Put the PlayStation on its side.
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Errkal » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:18 am

Bunni wrote:Anyone with cats got ideas for stopping them sitting on top of the PlayStation? Spaghetti keeps sitting on top of it, while its being used, within a cabinet so it's near impossible to manually remove her without losing an arm and very little deters her from going in or gets her back out. Obv water is a no go because of electricals but she's not interested in rubs, toys or anything other than strawberry floating dreamies which is probably making gooseberry fool worse. (We don't actual give her treats, only lure her out with them then shut her in the hallway or something for a time out)

Trying not to give negative reinforcements, I feel terrible if I get frustrated and bang on the metal to make a scary noise but she just doesn't seem to learn and I'm concerned that she'll end up breaking something, or electrocuting herself since cables seem to be a favourite. Any ideas?


Sort of depends on the cat, some just wont learn.

Ours used to go bhind the TV all the time and we had to go over shout "OUT" at them and some time a quick bomp on the head (no hard like but just a tap) and they msotly learned, Rupert still does it occasionally but they have mostly learned.
User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Rocsteady » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:25 am

Found this photo with my little Hungarian alien pal, really missing the wee gal

Image
Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Moggy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:38 am

Rocsteady wrote:Found this photo with my little Hungarian alien pal, really missing the wee gal

Image


Girl? Looks like she has a massive dong.
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Ad7 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:44 am

I was thinking the same :lol:

Dog being dog:

Image
Image
Image

Him and that tree branch :lol: I split it in two in the end, almost impaled himself a few times on it :dread:

State of everything.
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster / Drummy

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Drumstick » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:19 am

You need to mow your lawn.
One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
User avatar
Meep
Member
Joined in 2010
Location: The north of Ireland.

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Meep » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:46 pm

My childhood dog was a massive, waist high mongrel who like to pick up what looked like entire saplings. You had to watch out because he did not look where he was going and took the legs out from under people a few times. :lol:
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Official Pets Discussion Thread
by Ad7 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:52 pm

Was walking Jack just now and it was the end of the school day, so annoying kids everywhere. Walking a narrow path through the wooded bit and there's these girls coming the other way, one of whom clocks Jack and looks utterly terrified, "OH GOD :dread: " and cowers :fp:

So as we walk past them I did a deep growl under my breath and she strawberry floating shat herself :lol: :lol: :lol: Screamed and everything :lol:

Scared of a labrador ffs :fp:

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, bigcheez2k3, Heskimo, Oblomov Boblomov, The Watching Artist, Wrathy and 48 guests