PS Store Chat II

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by jawafour » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:41 am

Poser wrote:I went for Sniper Elite 3 for £6. I always fancied it as I quite like slower-paced sniper games. And six pounds is crazy money for a solid game.

It's a great game, Poser - I loved the feel of the sniping and the size of the levels. I played it last year and it was one of my most-enjoyed games of 2017.

User avatar
Seven Posers Posing
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by Seven Posers Posing » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:44 am

jawafour wrote:
Poser wrote:I went for Sniper Elite 3 for £6. I always fancied it as I quite like slower-paced sniper games. And six pounds is crazy money for a solid game.

It's a great game, Poser - I loved the feel of the sniping and the size of the levels. I played it last year and it was one of my most-enjoyed games of 2017.


Ah, that's good to hear. I tend to try to play normal FPSs as a sniper as much as possible, so this should be a natural fit. :D

Image
User avatar
Bill Clay
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by Bill Clay » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:00 pm

Any word on the August plus games yet?

Image
User avatar
Seven Posers Posing
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by Seven Posers Posing » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:36 pm

LewisD wrote:Any word on the August plus games yet?


I have waded through the worst clickbait on the Daily Express to bring you the news that we'll find out on Wednesday, and they'll be released on the 8th.

Image
User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by Advent7 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:38 pm

In before it's the one game I've bought in the sale.

Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by Hexx » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:39 pm

Poser wrote:
LewisD wrote:Any word on the August plus games yet?


I have waded through the worst clickbait on the Daily Express to bring you the news that we'll find out on Wednesday, and they'll be released on the 8th.


Poser visited the Daily Express website and you won't believe what he found out!

User avatar
Death's Head
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: RE: Re: PS Store Chat II
by Death's Head » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:42 pm

Poser wrote:
jawafour wrote:
Poser wrote:I went for Sniper Elite 3 for £6. I always fancied it as I quite like slower-paced sniper games. And six pounds is crazy money for a solid game.

It's a great game, Poser - I loved the feel of the sniping and the size of the levels. I played it last year and [url=http://grcade.co.uk/t:rate-the-last-game-you-beat?p=4129361#p4129361]it was one of my most-enjoyed games of 2017[/url].


Ah, that's good to hear. I tend to try to play normal FPSs as a sniper as much as possible, so this should be a natural fit. :D
Playing this on PC with my son. These games are definitely better if you can get someone to online co-op with. If you like this, check 2 and Zombie Army Trilogy.

Yes?
User avatar
d'mince pies
Member
Joined in 2010

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by d'mince pies » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:23 pm

jawafour wrote:
Poser wrote:I went for Sniper Elite 3 for £6. I always fancied it as I quite like slower-paced sniper games. And six pounds is crazy money for a solid game.

It's a great game, Poser - I loved the feel of the sniping and the size of the levels. I played it last year and it was one of my most-enjoyed games of 2017.

Been tempted by this every time its been on sale. Will def pick it up near future. Though I think last month or 2 the ultimate edition of this was on sale for around the same price; so might hold off for that deal again.

Image
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:34 pm

Hexx wrote:
Poser wrote:
LewisD wrote:Any word on the August plus games yet?


I have waded through the worst clickbait on the Daily Express to bring you the news that we'll find out on Wednesday, and they'll be released on the 8th.


Poser visited the Daily Express website and you won't believe what he found out!


EU immigrants gave Princess Diana cancer?

User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by Advent7 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:40 pm

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE HOUSE PRICES

Image
User avatar
Bill Clay
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by Bill Clay » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:18 pm

Poser wrote:
LewisD wrote:Any word on the August plus games yet?

we'll find out on Wednesday...


Image

Image
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:51 pm

LewisD wrote:
Poser wrote:
LewisD wrote:Any word on the August plus games yet?

we'll find out on Wednesday...


Image


The rumour is that the names of the games will be released later on today but nobody knows exactly when.

User avatar
Trelliz
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by Trelliz » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:58 pm

I haven't bought anything in the summer sale because i'm afraid it'll be the plus game this month.

Also i hate those express/mirror clickbait articles - i bet nobody writes them, they get auto-posted with an updated month for easy ad revenue.

Tragic Magic wrote:I'm giving esteem a name of crafty Fu mining pinitz strawberry float me I live roasted ponuts

Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
Seven Posers Posing
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by Seven Posers Posing » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:18 pm

Trelliz wrote:I haven't bought anything in the summer sale because i'm afraid it'll be the plus game this month.

Also i hate those express/mirror clickbait articles - i bet nobody writes them, they get auto-posted with an updated month for easy ad revenue.


Yeah, there's something very bot-like about them. They've got the SEO sewn up on those topics, though - it's hard to get past them.

Image
User avatar
Bill Clay
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by Bill Clay » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:40 pm

Trelliz wrote:I haven't bought anything in the summer sale because i'm afraid it'll be the plus game this month.
.


Same!

Image
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:43 pm

LewisD wrote:
Poser wrote:
LewisD wrote:Any word on the August plus games yet?

we'll find out on Wednesday...


Image


August's PlayStation Plus lineup has been revealed, and it's yet another reasonable month.

On PlayStation 4, subscribers get Mafia III and Dead by Daylight. Sony's also throwing Here They Lie into the mix, which you'll need a PlayStation VR headset for, and the same can be said of Knowledge Is Power. That's four games already.

Meanwhile, Draw Slasher is available for Vita enthusiasts alongside Space Hulk. PlayStation 3 nabs Serious Sam 3: BFE and Bound by Flame.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/08/ ... _announced


User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by Advent7 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:55 pm

I guess people who bought some utter gooseberry fool in the sale are feeling pretty miffed right now.

Image
User avatar
Seven Posers Posing
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by Seven Posers Posing » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:02 pm

Ad7 wrote:I guess people who bought some utter gooseberry fool in the sale are feeling pretty miffed right now.


They'd have sold much more sale stuff if they'd announced that line-up three weeks ago.

Image
User avatar
Bill Clay
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by Bill Clay » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:23 pm

Moggy wrote:
On PlayStation 4, subscribers get Mafia III and Dead by Daylight.



Image

Image
User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: PS Store Chat II
by Frank » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:42 pm

Knowledge is Power on plus already :slol: So glad I got my money back for it. Such a disappointment.

Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: As Fat as Santa, Bing [Bot], Met, Parksey and 54 guests