The Poker Thread II

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by DML » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:16 pm

Drumstick wrote:Did anyone ever sign up for PokerGo in the end?


No, but I could see myself doing so for the next World Series. I was on holiday this time.

Seems theres been some good cash games being played on the channel as well. There was an epic Dwan cooler where he got A-A vs Esfandiaris Kings and Negreanus Queens. Daniel managed to fold, but Antonio lost a lot of money. Also, there was also a cash game where Andrew Robl bought in for $1,000,000. :lol:

Image
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by Drumstick » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:19 pm

Yeah that AA KK QQ hand was what prompted my asking. If you can cancel at any time and aren't forced to keep the service for a particular amount of time I might buy it for the WSOP next year. $20 for the WSOP doesn't seem too bad.

DML wrote:Also, there was also a cash game where Andrew Robl bought in for $1,000,000. :lol:

:lol:

Robl :fp:

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by DML » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:02 pm

Heres the hand.


Image
User avatar
Slayerx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by Slayerx » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Did anyone here have an account with UB or Absolute Poker?

People are getting money back as there's evidence of collusion etc.

I'll see if I can find out more about how to find out if your entitled to money etc.

User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by DML » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:28 pm

http://www.apat.com/premierleague/

Should we do this?

The APAT Premier League gives all poker players the chance to get together with friends and poker buddies to pit their wits against the best amateur poker teams out there.

Teams consist of four players that then compete in a series of NLHE Multi Table Freezeout tournaments with the top 50% of the field picking up points towards their own teams total.

APAT will run a leaderboard so that all players can keep track of their teams position and also keep an eye on their closest rivals. For the Premier League running during September 2017, the top three teams will be invited to enter a team into the Season 11 APAT UK Team Championship.

This is always one of the most popular live events on the APAT calendar. Entries are highly sought after each season and the APAT Premier League gives everyone the chance to guarantee a team into heading to Blackpool on the weekend of the 2nd – 4th February 2018.
SCHEDULE
The APAT Premier League will run across four Sundays in September 2017.

Wk 1 – Sunday 3rd September 2017 – 7pm

Wk 2 – Sunday 10th September 2017 – 7pm

Wk 3 – Sunday 17th September 2017 – 7pm

Wk 4 – Sunday 24th September 2017 – 7pm

All tournaments are £11 buyin with 6 levels (60 mins) of late registration
5k Starting stacks with 10 minute levels

Last edited by DML on Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Slayerx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by Slayerx » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:29 pm

Anyone still playing online poker?

I had a crazy week with the $100 spin and go's and made just over 3k in a day!

This happened below and I bust in 3rd :(

Image

User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by DML » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:30 pm

$100 Spin And Gos?

Fuuuuuuuck.

Image
User avatar
Slayerx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by Slayerx » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:30 pm

DML wrote:http://www.apat.com/premierleague/

Should we do this?

The APAT Premier League gives all poker players the chance to get together with friends and poker buddies to pit their wits against the best amateur poker teams out there.

Teams consist of four players that then compete in a series of NLHE Multi Table Freezeout tournaments with the top 50% of the field picking up points towards their own teams total.

APAT will run a leaderboard so that all players can keep track of their teams position and also keep an eye on their closest rivals. For the Premier League running during September 2017, the top three teams will be invited to enter a team into the Season 11 APAT UK Team Championship.

This is always one of the most popular live events on the APAT calendar. Entries are highly sought after each season and the APAT Premier League gives everyone the chance to guarantee a team into heading to Blackpool on the weekend of the 2nd – 4th February 2018.
SCHEDULE
The APAT Premier League will run across four Sundays in September 2017.

Wk 1 – Sunday 3rd September 2017 – 7pm

Wk 2 – Sunday 10th September 2017 – 7pm

Wk 3 – Sunday 17th September 2017 – 7pm

Wk 4 – Sunday 24th September 2017 – 7pm

All tournaments are £11 buyin with 6 levels (60 mins) of late registration
5k Starting stacks with 10 minute levels


I would be up for this :)

User avatar
Slayerx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by Slayerx » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:31 pm

DML wrote:$100 Spin And Gos?

Fuuuuuuuck.


Not rolled but occasionally deposit $500 and take a stab.

I think I played about 45 this week !

User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by DML » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:13 pm

Are we up for doing the APAT league? If so need to sort it today.

Image
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by DML » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:10 pm

Slayerx wrote:
DML wrote:$100 Spin And Gos?

Fuuuuuuuck.


Not rolled but occasionally deposit $500 and take a stab.

I think I played about 45 this week !


If you want in on the APAT team, sign up to Geosvenor Poker and tell me your online name. If we get 4 I'll sign us up.

Image
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by DML » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:35 pm

*bump*

Image
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by DML » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:44 am

Slayerx wrote:
DML wrote:http://www.apat.com/premierleague/

Should we do this?

The APAT Premier League gives all poker players the chance to get together with friends and poker buddies to pit their wits against the best amateur poker teams out there.

Teams consist of four players that then compete in a series of NLHE Multi Table Freezeout tournaments with the top 50% of the field picking up points towards their own teams total.

APAT will run a leaderboard so that all players can keep track of their teams position and also keep an eye on their closest rivals. For the Premier League running during September 2017, the top three teams will be invited to enter a team into the Season 11 APAT UK Team Championship.

This is always one of the most popular live events on the APAT calendar. Entries are highly sought after each season and the APAT Premier League gives everyone the chance to guarantee a team into heading to Blackpool on the weekend of the 2nd – 4th February 2018.
SCHEDULE
The APAT Premier League will run across four Sundays in September 2017.

Wk 1 – Sunday 3rd September 2017 – 7pm

Wk 2 – Sunday 10th September 2017 – 7pm

Wk 3 – Sunday 17th September 2017 – 7pm

Wk 4 – Sunday 24th September 2017 – 7pm

All tournaments are £11 buyin with 6 levels (60 mins) of late registration
5k Starting stacks with 10 minute levels


I would be up for this :)


Nothing will happen if no-one can commit.

Image
User avatar
Mini E
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by Mini E » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:57 am

Sadly I can't commit to four Sunday evenings in a row :(

teh bork wrote:The appointment of Moyes is me done with that club until he and the 3 idiots running it have strawberry floated off. I'd boo him, but I think I'll sell my ticket game by game and get some money back. I'm so angry about this, the final nail in the coffin of this great club.
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by DML » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:01 am

That's fine. I just had some maybes that was all.

Image
User avatar
PaperMacheMario
Member
Joined in 2011
AKA: The Traitor

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by PaperMacheMario » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:17 pm

Sorry, I've only just seen this and checked it out. I would be up for it but I can't do next Sunday as I'm away for my anniversary, so unfortunately I'm out. Hope you guys can get a team together.

HSH28 wrote:Sounds what you really need is a sense of humour.
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by DML » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:34 pm

Well if we do a team event in future, I've got us a logo.

Image

Image
User avatar
satriales
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by satriales » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:11 pm

DML wrote:Are we up for doing the APAT league? If so need to sort it today.

Sorry, was in Wales this weekend with no internet and only just seen this. I can't make it I'm afraid, busy most weekends this month.

User avatar
Mini E
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by Mini E » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Watching some Masters from the night before last (100k prelims) - Hellmuth Q6o vs Rast 53o on a 82594 board (3 diamonds). Rast calls all three streets including a 66,000 chip river bet which constituted 2/3 of Hellmuth's remaining stack. Hellmuth meltdown overload :lol: :lol: 230,000 chip pot with blinds at 2k/4k. Rast is so damn good.

Not a big fan of D-Negs but him sat between Rast and Hellmuth just sat there sniggering after the hands turned over was comedy gold :slol:

Edit:

Image

teh bork wrote:The appointment of Moyes is me done with that club until he and the 3 idiots running it have strawberry floated off. I'd boo him, but I think I'll sell my ticket game by game and get some money back. I'm so angry about this, the final nail in the coffin of this great club.
User avatar
Slayerx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Poker Thread II
by Slayerx » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Just playing some 888 blast poker, similar to Spin and Go's but the fields are so soft it's untrue.

I've run $20 today into $1k :)


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, Bunni, Garth, Grumpy David, Rightey, Slayerx, Somebody Else's Problem, Ste, That's not a growth, Yahoo [Bot] and 52 guests