The Politics Thread 4

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by Preezy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:00 pm

OrangeRakoon wrote:The press crucified him for it

Bet he enjoyed that.

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by KK » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:03 pm

Tim just keeps getting bogged down in this whole nest of gay vipers.

Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by Hexx » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:05 pm

OrangeRakoon wrote:
Winckle wrote:
Karl wrote:Yet another 'safe space' for the libcuck sheeple to bleat about being 'offended'. :roll:

You forgot to shoehorn in the word "snowflakes".


Does anyone else play Fortnite and have the snowflake skin for their umbrella? At the start of the game I get the onscreen prompt to "Deploy snowflake" and it has yet to stop amusing me every time


Worst "I've won a round of Fortnite" brag ever

User avatar
Karl
Seyana!
Seyana!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by Karl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:10 pm

I can only imagine that Tim has done a lot of extensive research on gay sex, late at night in a dark room, little beady eyes swivelling to the back of his head. So sinful, ughhh! Sorry Jesus!!!

User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by Rex Kramer » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:11 pm

OrangeRakoon wrote:From the interviews with him on this subject I always got the impression that he is one of those religious types who believe everyone is sinful for various reasons, and had a strange (to me) specific understanding of "sin" that is not the same as saying "I think this is wrong".

We need a handy scale of just how sinful Tim Farron thinks particular things are, that way we can judge whether he's just a massive homophobe or not.

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by Preezy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:13 pm

Rex Kramer wrote:
OrangeRakoon wrote:From the interviews with him on this subject I always got the impression that he is one of those religious types who believe everyone is sinful for various reasons, and had a strange (to me) specific understanding of "sin" that is not the same as saying "I think this is wrong".

We need a handy scale of just how sinful Tim Farron thinks particular things are, that way we can judge whether he's just a massive homophobe or not.

Shopping at B&M - very sinful, 9 sin points!
Gay sex - relatively sinful, 7 sin points!
Smacking a ginger - the Lord's work, 0 sin points!

Image
User avatar
Karl
Seyana!
Seyana!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by Karl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:22 pm

Tim takes judging what other people do in their bedrooms so seriously that he can now, after a period of solitary study he described as 'emotionally exhausting', actually rank the entire works of Billy Herrington from most to least sinful. The most is Lords of the Locker Room because there's only one Lord, our saviour Jesus Christ, and he didn't do any of that naughty nude wrestling.

Allegedly.

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by Hexx » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:29 pm

Preezy wrote:
Rex Kramer wrote:
OrangeRakoon wrote:From the interviews with him on this subject I always got the impression that he is one of those religious types who believe everyone is sinful for various reasons, and had a strange (to me) specific understanding of "sin" that is not the same as saying "I think this is wrong".

We need a handy scale of just how sinful Tim Farron thinks particular things are, that way we can judge whether he's just a massive homophobe or not.

Shopping at B&M - very sinful, 9 sin points!
Gay sex - relatively sinful, 7 sin points!
Smacking a ginger - the Lord's work, 0 sin points!


Do the the number of participants increase the 7 points? :shifty:

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by Preezy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:30 pm

Hexx wrote:
Preezy wrote:
Rex Kramer wrote:
OrangeRakoon wrote:From the interviews with him on this subject I always got the impression that he is one of those religious types who believe everyone is sinful for various reasons, and had a strange (to me) specific understanding of "sin" that is not the same as saying "I think this is wrong".

We need a handy scale of just how sinful Tim Farron thinks particular things are, that way we can judge whether he's just a massive homophobe or not.

Shopping at B&M - very sinful, 9 sin points!
Gay sex - relatively sinful, 7 sin points!
Smacking a ginger - the Lord's work, 0 sin points!


Do the the number of participants increase the 7 points? :shifty:

Yes but only up to a maximum of 14 sin points!

Image
User avatar
Karl
Seyana!
Seyana!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by Karl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:31 pm

I can't believe Hexx didn't bite at my Billy Herrington bait. Am I losing my touch? Is he more of a Van Darkholme man? I don't know what to believe.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by Moggy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:33 pm


User avatar
Cuttooth
Moderator
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by Cuttooth » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:38 pm

Karl wrote:I can't believe Hexx didn't bite at my Billy Herrington

Keep this sinful behaviour to PMs please.

User avatar
Tineash
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by Tineash » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:41 pm

Karl wrote:I can't believe Hexx didn't bite at my Billy Herrington


If you're using your teeth, you're doing it wrong!

"exceptionally annoying" - TheTurnipKing
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by Hexx » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:59 pm

Preezy wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Preezy wrote:
Rex Kramer wrote:
OrangeRakoon wrote:From the interviews with him on this subject I always got the impression that he is one of those religious types who believe everyone is sinful for various reasons, and had a strange (to me) specific understanding of "sin" that is not the same as saying "I think this is wrong".

We need a handy scale of just how sinful Tim Farron thinks particular things are, that way we can judge whether he's just a massive homophobe or not.

Shopping at B&M - very sinful, 9 sin points!
Gay sex - relatively sinful, 7 sin points!
Smacking a ginger - the Lord's work, 0 sin points!


Do the the number of participants increase the 7 points? :shifty:

Yes but only up to a maximum of 14 sin points!


So many wasted points :(

User avatar
captain red dog
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol, UK

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by captain red dog » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:01 pm

So it's apparently £12k for dinner and a photo with David Cameron in China. As much as I am against a Royal Yacht, do people still think there isn't a market for it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42628861

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by Moggy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:04 pm

captain red dog wrote:So it's apparently £12k for dinner and a photo with David Cameron in China. As much as I am against a Royal Yacht, do people still think there isn't a market for it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42628861


That doesn’t say how many paid for it. And I still don’t think a royal yacht will make any difference to the British economy.

But a better question is why was Cameron in China?

Have you heard about China's "pork miracle?" In 2012, Chinese pork farmers produced 50 million metric tons of pork. That’s twice the amount of the meat produced in all 27 E.U. countries and five times the amount produced in the U.S.

Or, to put it another way: Over half the world's pigs now live in China.

https://modernfarmer.com/2014/03/tail-c ... nese-pork/

User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by Peter Crisp » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:11 pm

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I actually don't mind high level UK politicians whoring themselves out a bit after they leave office unless they become actual whores in which case that pretty inappropriate.
Uk politicians make sod all compared to US counterparts and being in a high level position does give them knowledge they can pass on.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Tineash
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by Tineash » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:12 pm

I've been hating Toby Young for years and years, and I had no idea.



We're approaching 60 terracunts on the banana split scale, or 3 gigaHannitys in imperial.

"exceptionally annoying" - TheTurnipKing
User avatar
lex-man
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by lex-man » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:16 pm

Tineash wrote:I've been hating Toby Young for years and years, and I had no idea.



We're approaching 60 terracunts on the banana split scale, or 3 gigaHannitys in imperial.


Well that's a good argument that free speech is alive and well universities. Also, what the strawberry float!!!

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Politics Thread 4
by Moggy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:41 am

In good Tory news:

Theresa May will pledge to eradicate all avoidable plastic waste in the UK by 2042.

The commitment is part of a 25-year plan to improve the natural environment being launched on Thursday.

In her speech to launch the plan the prime minister will say: "I think people will be shocked at how today we allow so much plastic to be produced needlessly."

But green groups are angry the proposals will have no legal force.

They say the plans could simply be shelved if they become inconvenient and the promise to stop "avoidable" plastic waste is too vague.

Labour suggested the proposals were a "cynical attempt at rebranding the Tories' image" while the Liberal Democrats said it "beggared belief" that a target of 2042 had been set for removing plastic waste and that action was needed now.

Under the plan, supermarkets will be urged to introduce "plastic-free" aisles while taxes and charges on single-use items such as takeaway containers will be considered.

Mrs May's announcements, which have been agreed by cabinet, will also include:

◾Confirmation of the extension of the 5p charge for plastic carrier bags to all retailers in England

◾Government funding for plastics innovation

◾A commitment to help developing nations tackle pollution and reduce plastic waste, including through UK aid

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-42639359


And in bad Tory news:

Hospitals have run out of beds and can no longer cope, bosses are warning.

Reports have emerged since Christmas of patients being left for hours on trolleys in corridors and stuck in ambulances as A&E teams struggle.

Chris Hopson, of NHS Providers, said hospitals were now unsafe and over-crowded and the government should rethink its policies.

But ministers say plans are in place to help the health service cope, despite mounting evidence of growing pressures.
Last week the BBC reported that thousands of ambulances had been left stuck outside Accident and Emergency departments over the winter because there were no staff available to receive their patients.

Inside A&E patients have complained of being left in waiting rooms and corridors for hours as staff struggle to free up beds.

Latest figures show that hospitals in England are well above the 85% bed occupancy rate considered to be safe to ensure beds are ready when they are needed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-42572116


Return to “Stuff”