About Rock Band:
Rock Band 3 is the next generation of the ultimate social and interactive music gaming platform developed by the
category's leading pioneers, Harmonix Music Systems. Featuring innovative game modes and instruments, Rock Band 3
will change the way fans think about and play music games.
This next iteration in the Rock Band platform has something for everyone. Master an instrument through the gameplay
fun of Rock Band Pro, add another member to your band with a keyboard controller, or experience 83 new hits from
83 unique bands, along with your current library of songs from the over 3,000 songs available to date and counting...Platforms:
29th October 2010Official Website: http://www.rockband.comRock Band 3 Demo:
A demo for Rock Band 3 is now available on Xbox LIVE and the Playstation Network. Link To 360 DemoRock Band 3 on Games On Demand:
Rock Band 3 can be purchased on the Xbox Games On Demand Service. Link To Games On DemandThis Weeks DLC:
The Controllers. REAL Instruments:
(21/08/12) wrote:The Black Keys 3 Pack
Howlin' for You
Page 581 for more information.
In addition to the well known 5 coloured button controllers, Rock Band 3 brings foward real instruments. Ever had
someone ask you why you play plastic guitar instead of learning a real instrument? Now you can tell them you ARE
learning a real instrument. Rock Band 3 empowers players to develop actual musical skills through the fun of Rock Band
Pro gameplay. Start at Easy and work your way up through Expert on three different Pro Modes, just like you did with
the plastic guitars and plastic drums.
- Pro Drums supports three expansion cymbals, with gameplay differentiation between toms and cymbals.
- Pro Keys features pitch-accurate keyboard performance across a two-octave range, displayed on an
easy-to-read keyboard track.
- Pro Guitar features notated guitar and bass performances, available for play with either the new Fender Mustang
PRO-Guitar simulated guitar controller from Mad Catz or the Rock Band 3 Squier by Fender Stratocaster Guitar real
guitar/controller hybrid. The Rock Band 3 Squier Stratocaster is a fully functional, full-sized, six-string electric guitar
that also functions as a game controller that Fender and Harmonix have teamed up to develop.
Pro Modes include tutorials and a difficulty progression from Easy through Expert, giving you the chance to learn at your own
speed. And if you're not ready to take that leap, or you just don't want to buy another instrument peripheral, Rock Band 3
will be compatible with all Rock Band and The Beatles: Rock Band peripherals, as well as most third-party controllers.
As well as the controllers, if you already have a MIDI capable instrument at home, then why not use them!
All you will need in addition to your instrument and game is this:The Music:
The Rock Band library contains the best bands from around the world, including bands that have never appeared in a music
game previously. Support for existing Rock Band disc tracks (Rock Band, Rock Band 2, Lego Rock Band and Rock Band 3)
along with Download Content and the AC/DC and Green Day Rock Band games.
With new content added daily, Rock Band's gigantic music selection dwarfs that of any other music game on the market.Band Specific Versions:
In addition to the main Rock Band series, a number of band specific outings have been released. As well as being self
contained games in their own right, the songs on the disc can be exported* to be played in the main games themselves,
boosting your Rock Band soundtrack at minimal cost!
- AC/DC: Official Web Page - Tracklist
- The Beatles*: Official Web Page - Tracklist (Not Exportable)
- Green Day: Official Web Page - Tracklist
Along with all previous DLC (Download Content), the tracks on each Rock Band game disc can be exported for use in future
Rock Band titles. The songs will be stored on your console's hard drive. Please note that once a game has been exported,
it will be compatible with future titles and does not need to be completed again.
This feature is limited on the Nintendo Wii console.
Below is a list of each disc that's capable of using the feature, along with the cost to export.
- Rock Band: 400MS Points
- Rock Band 2: 800MS Points and a unique code (one time use) found on the game's manual
- LEGO Rock Band: 800MS Points and a unique code (one time use) found on the game's manual
- Rock Band Blitz: FREE after purchasing the Rock Band Blitz full game
- Green Day Rock Band: 800MS Points and a unique code (one time use) found on the game's manual
- AC/DC Track Pack: FREE, but requires a unique code (one time use) found on the game's manual
- All Other Track Packs: FREE, but requires a unique code (one time use) found on the game's manual
For more information on this feature, please visit the Official Web Page