The Rock Band Thread II - August in full + New DLC Season Pass [PS4/X1/Rift]

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - VR OUT NOW! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:12 am


Looks like more free songs soon



Frank wrote: :dread: Is that two DLC tracks in this week's challenge? I don't know why I'm still surprised

EDIT: On a lighter note, finally managed to five star Tom Sawyer on the drums. The song that broke my bass pedal back on the original Rock Band :slol:



I'll probably be picking up Hall & Oates. I'm not sure if I have that particular Pearl Jam DLC (It was RB2 era I think) but I think Sefi likes PJ so he will probably have it.
Image
[twitter] [instagram] [twitch] [last.fm]
RO > 4 > 5 > 6 > 3 >> 1 > 2 > 7
User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - VR OUT NOW! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Frank » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:52 am

I mean I didn't realise I didn't have Even Flow (apparently it was actually on GH3 or something), but that's a pretty poor tactic from Harmonix. It's just alienating potential players rather than encouraging them to keep playing.
Image
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - VR OUT NOW! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:51 pm






Also Sony Europe have fixed all of the exports/track packs I believe. That means Harmonix can get back on the songs we all need (songs that are not allowed to be sold anymore but we will be entitled to download if we bought them before) which accounts for around 80-100 songs I think. That will complete the DLC transfer at that point minus the Rock Band Network DLC which is looking less and less likely to ever happen.
Image
[twitter] [instagram] [twitch] [last.fm]
RO > 4 > 5 > 6 > 3 >> 1 > 2 > 7
User avatar
TigaSefi
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Oasis [PS4/X1/Rift]
by TigaSefi » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Heyyyyyyy guyyysss… I have been away lately travelling the world….. so I am finally back on home soil.

Sad I missed Even Flow  But I’ll be rocking up every week from now on for the next 7 weeks. Definitely got Freebird already but I will pick up Champagne Supernova as it a proper AAA title song (for me at least). Do we need to do any work for this week ?
Image

1 > 2 > 3 >>>>>>> 4 >>>>> 5
User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Oasis [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Frank » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:19 pm

We got promoted last week but I think we're back down this week :P Terrible choice for spotlight songs again, too.
Image
User avatar
TigaSefi
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Oasis [PS4/X1/Rift]
by TigaSefi » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:20 pm

I'll check now where we are at. :)
Image

1 > 2 > 3 >>>>>>> 4 >>>>> 5
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Oasis [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:45 pm

Yeh don't waste your time this week, we have a few hours left and are right at the bottom (only Frank has played)

We are in the higher league too so it actually requires playing to stay in this one :slol: next week we will be in the lower league again (people are guessing the theme next week is songs 5 minutes+ in length, although I have also heard the community watching the twitch stream tonight will decide what the theme is)
Image
[twitter] [instagram] [twitch] [last.fm]
RO > 4 > 5 > 6 > 3 >> 1 > 2 > 7
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Oasis [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:49 am

Sony Europe people get another Oasis song today

Beetlebum - Blur
Countdown to Insanity - H-Blockx
Hysteria - Muse
New Wave - Pleymo
Perfekte Welle - Juli
Rock 'n' Roll Star - Oasis


The RB1 EU bonus songs are now up to buy as singles. The 2-3 songs that are not allowed to be sold anymore - obviously (and unfortunately if you wanted them) don't make the jump to RB4.

Bon Jovi Livin' on a Prayer entitlement is also fixed if you own the RB2 export or the Bon Jovi pack. I think you have to search for it as it's its own seperate song and won't redownload under either the export or the pack.
Image
[twitter] [instagram] [twitch] [last.fm]
RO > 4 > 5 > 6 > 3 >> 1 > 2 > 7
User avatar
TigaSefi
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Oasis [PS4/X1/Rift]
by TigaSefi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:53 am

BID0 wrote:Sony Europe people get another Oasis song today

Beetlebum - Blur
Countdown to Insanity - H-Blockx
Hysteria - Muse
New Wave - Pleymo
Perfekte Welle - Juli
Rock 'n' Roll Star - Oasis


The RB1 EU bonus songs are now up to buy as singles. The 2-3 songs that are not allowed to be sold anymore - obviously (and unfortunately if you wanted them) don't make the jump to RB4.

Bon Jovi Livin' on a Prayer entitlement is also fixed if you own the RB2 export or the Bon Jovi pack. I think you have to search for it as it's its own seperate song and won't redownload under either the export or the pack.


I really want those two songs back.

Bought and also Champagne Supernova bought too :toot:

The three selected songs this week look hard :roll:
Last edited by TigaSefi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

1 > 2 > 3 >>>>>>> 4 >>>>> 5
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Oasis [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Ad7 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:58 am

For some reason the Rock Band™ Track Pack Vol. 2 Export Pack is showing for free for me at the moment, despite never owning that in first place.
User avatar
TigaSefi
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Oasis [PS4/X1/Rift]
by TigaSefi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:58 am

Ad7 wrote:For some reason the Rock Band™ Track Pack Vol. 2 Export Pack is showing for free for me at the moment, despite never owning that in first place.


Grab it! :)
Image

1 > 2 > 3 >>>>>>> 4 >>>>> 5
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Oasis [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Ad7 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:10 pm

done. Had so many tracks for free on this.
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Oasis [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:30 pm

TigaSefi wrote:
BID0 wrote:Sony Europe people get another Oasis song today

Beetlebum - Blur
Countdown to Insanity - H-Blockx
Hysteria - Muse
New Wave - Pleymo
Perfekte Welle - Juli
Rock 'n' Roll Star - Oasis


The RB1 EU bonus songs are now up to buy as singles. The 2-3 songs that are not allowed to be sold anymore - obviously (and unfortunately if you wanted them) don't make the jump to RB4.

Bon Jovi Livin' on a Prayer entitlement is also fixed if you own the RB2 export or the Bon Jovi pack. I think you have to search for it as it's its own seperate song and won't redownload under either the export or the pack.


I really want those two songs back.

Bought and also Champagne Supernova bought too :toot:

The three selected songs this week look hard :roll:

They are. It was only Sony Europe that never had them on the store until today.

Ad7 wrote:For some reason the Rock Band™ Track Pack Vol. 2 Export Pack is showing for free for me at the moment, despite never owning that in first place.

I think Sony had mixed that pack with the free 20 pack that came with RB2. You may find you can't download that one instead. I thought they fixed that :lol: Sony are useless, but at least you're getting them now.
Image
[twitter] [instagram] [twitch] [last.fm]
RO > 4 > 5 > 6 > 3 >> 1 > 2 > 7
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Oasis [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Ad7 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:40 pm

yep, I can't get that pack :lol:

RB4 is my first proper rock band game though, so i have no export history.
User avatar
TigaSefi
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Oasis [PS4/X1/Rift]
by TigaSefi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:49 pm

:lol:

Image

1 > 2 > 3 >>>>>>> 4 >>>>> 5
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Oasis [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Ad7 wrote:yep, I can't get that pack :lol:

RB4 is my first proper rock band game though, so i have no export history.

Well that's weird, it was only a mix up if you had "bought" them originally. I guess they're just up free for everyone.

So you've had Green Day, AC/DC and this... all free? That's over 100 tracks :lol:

TigaSefi wrote:

Awful :dread: at least we are down a league so won't have to play much to go back up again
Image
[twitter] [instagram] [twitch] [last.fm]
RO > 4 > 5 > 6 > 3 >> 1 > 2 > 7
User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Oasis [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Frank » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:32 pm

What's the actual theme this week? Going down the list of eligible songs and I can't spot one
Image
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Oasis [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:05 pm

Judging by the tweet I'm going to say drugs. Also it's 20th April, aka 4/20.

Is Snoop Dogg eligible?
Image
[twitter] [instagram] [twitch] [last.fm]
RO > 4 > 5 > 6 > 3 >> 1 > 2 > 7
User avatar
TigaSefi
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Oasis [PS4/X1/Rift]
by TigaSefi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:57 am

can't be drugs as Beetlebum isn't eligible.
Image

1 > 2 > 3 >>>>>>> 4 >>>>> 5
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Oasis [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:21 am

I haven't played it yet, but apparently Champagne Supernova audio levels are screwed but they will be addressed in the next update.

Next update details are being announced this Monday
Image
[twitter] [instagram] [twitch] [last.fm]
RO > 4 > 5 > 6 > 3 >> 1 > 2 > 7

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lex-man, Nathanbrains, Photek, Xeno and 36 guests