The Rock Band Thread vol.2 | CHVRCHES. Finally! [PS4/X1/Rift]

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // Season 5 - Week 1: 13 hours to go, will we get promoted?.. [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Corazon de Leon » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:00 pm

Promoted, and second in silver for me - pretty happy with that!

Image Image
User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // Season 5 - Week 1: 13 hours to go, will we get promoted?.. [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Frank » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:04 pm

Good work, guys! I haven't really contributed this week (been in York since Sunday), but I'm back today so can get involved with next week's challenge, assuming it's a good one!

Image
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // Season 5 - Week 1: 13 hours to go, will we get promoted?.. [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Corazon de Leon » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:45 pm

This week's DLC will be announced today so hopefully we'll have a good idea of what the challenge will be soon.

EDIT: No, they already announced it - Is She Really Going Out With Him by Joe Jackson and Cumbersome by Seven Mary Three. :dread:

Image Image
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // Season 5 - Week 1: 13 hours to go, will we get promoted?.. [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:59 pm

I think I'm going to be busy for the next week or two so I apologise in advance :oops:


User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // Season 5 - Week 1: 13 hours to go, will we get promoted?.. [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Corazon de Leon » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:48 pm

No bother dude! Same here - end of semester gubbins to take care of. We’ll do what we can, and if we go up then great. :)

Image Image
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // Season 5 - Week 1: 13 hours to go, will we get promoted?.. [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Corazon de Leon » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:45 am

BID0 wrote:Seems like Microsoft have stopped fixing old DLC again, we had a nice amount of progress recently that I thought they were going plow through and finish up the last 20-30 tracks :fp:

Track Pack 1 only existed on PS2 I think which is maybe why it's so rare.


Just an FYI - they've fixed the last of the XBox tracks - HMX Owl confirmed it here - https://www.reddit.com/r/Rockband/comments/86tfxu/all_of_the_bonus_songs_from_12_and_other_singles/

Image Image
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // Season 5 - Week 1: 13 hours to go, will we get promoted?.. [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:10 am

Holy gooseberry fool they did get them done this month. Microsoft :wub: that was the last 15 songs I needed, now I just have about 15 RBN tracks missing compared to RB3 but they’ll never come back unfortunately :(

Just bought 20 odd songs on my wish list and the latest season pass in celebration :slol:

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // Season 5 - Week 1: 13 hours to go, will we get promoted?.. [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Corazon de Leon » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:37 pm

BID0 wrote:Holy gooseberry fool they did get them done this month. Microsoft :wub: that was the last 15 songs I needed, now I just have about 15 RBN tracks missing compared to RB3 but they’ll never come back unfortunately :(

Just bought 20 odd songs on my wish list and the latest season pass in celebration :slol:


strawberry floating hell dude :slol:

I’ve picked up all the offer songs I didn’t have this week as they were all on my wish list - reckon I’ll grab American Idiot(album) and a few other packs and stuff as it’s bonus month this month. :toot:

Image Image
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // Season 5 - Week 1: 13 hours to go, will we get promoted?.. [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:43 pm

Corazon de Leon wrote:
BID0 wrote:Holy gooseberry fool they did get them done this month. Microsoft :wub: that was the last 15 songs I needed, now I just have about 15 RBN tracks missing compared to RB3 but they’ll never come back unfortunately :(

Just bought 20 odd songs on my wish list and the latest season pass in celebration :slol:


strawberry floating hell dude :slol:

I’ve picked up all the offer songs I didn’t have this week as they were all on my wish list - reckon I’ll grab American Idiot(album) and a few other packs and stuff as it’s bonus month this month. :toot:

I didn't see any songs on offer? :(

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // Season 5 - Week 1: 13 hours to go, will we get promoted?.. [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Corazon de Leon » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:01 pm

BID0 wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:
BID0 wrote:Holy gooseberry fool they did get them done this month. Microsoft :wub: that was the last 15 songs I needed, now I just have about 15 RBN tracks missing compared to RB3 but they’ll never come back unfortunately :(

Just bought 20 odd songs on my wish list and the latest season pass in celebration :slol:


strawberry floating hell dude :slol:

I’ve picked up all the offer songs I didn’t have this week as they were all on my wish list - reckon I’ll grab American Idiot(album) and a few other packs and stuff as it’s bonus month this month. :toot:

I didn't see any songs on offer? :(


Total eclipse of the Heart, Don’t Speak, Love Will Tear Us Apart, a country song that I like but can’t remember the name of, and something else are all down to £1.19.

Image Image
User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // All legacy DLC fixed on Xbox. Microsoft :wub: [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Frank » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:39 pm

Is it the Lady Antebellum one? That looks like it's on sale at the moment

Image
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // All legacy DLC fixed on Xbox. Microsoft :wub: [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:46 pm

Cool. I couldn’t find a sale section in the in game store or mention of the 5 songs this week on social media or Reddit. I have 3 of those that Cora listed though which is about what usually happens

User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // Xbox Spring Sale £30 // All legacy DLC fixed on Xbox. Microsoft :wub: [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:01 am

Rock Band 4 digital download with the Rivals expansion is currently a bargain at £29.99 in the Xbox Spring Sale.

Not sure if there's any cheap DLC to go with it.

User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // Xbox Spring Sale £30 // All legacy DLC fixed on Xbox. Microsoft :wub: [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:37 am

Challenge and DLC for this week (Week 4)

Image



They've been pretty good with the 3 spotlight picks lately, another week where I have all 3 songs.

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // Xbox Spring Sale £30 // All legacy DLC fixed on Xbox. Microsoft :wub: [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Corazon de Leon » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:44 pm

strawberry float, I'm going to have to buy a U2 song.

The One I Love has a very achievable maximum vocal score, the other two I'll be interested to see.

Image Image
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // Xbox Spring Sale £30 // All legacy DLC fixed on Xbox. Microsoft :wub: [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:33 pm


gooseberry fool song for the season pass this week, so glad I bought that last week :fp:

Steal My Sunshine is getting bought though :wub: it’s another (the second?) song to come over from Dropmix so I’m holding out for “the mother we share” by churches to make the jump too one day

User avatar
Buffalo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // Xbox Spring Sale £30 // All legacy DLC fixed on Xbox. Microsoft :wub: [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Buffalo » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:40 pm

Are you guys doing well?

Image
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // Xbox Spring Sale £30 // All legacy DLC fixed on Xbox. Microsoft :wub: [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:27 pm

Buffalo wrote:Are you guys doing well?

We are on week 4 currently, have been promoted every week so far but maybe not this week :( we have 1 dodgy guitar score holding us back and a lot of XP (about 40,000XP short probably!)

Our good guitarist hasn't checked in this week and another member was kicked out for not playing the last 3-4 weeks so we are down two people.

Thie week we have the top 1%-2% scores for vocal and drums and bass on all 3 spotlight songs and are in 67th place in the top group for spotlight high score.
XP we have 100,000XP and are 61st.

We need to be in 47th place of better averaged across those two leaderboards compared to the other teams by 4/5am. I think we are in about 69th place right now so it's unlikely to happen.

User avatar
Buffalo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // Xbox Spring Sale £30 // All legacy DLC fixed on Xbox. Microsoft :wub: [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Buffalo » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:21 pm

Still seems fairly tight, maybe there’s still time! I’ll be out of rehab fairly soon...well, September/October :slol: :(

Image
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread vol.2 // Xbox Spring Sale £30 // All legacy DLC fixed on Xbox. Microsoft :wub: [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:00 am

Buffalo wrote:Still seems fairly tight, maybe there’s still time! I’ll be out of rehab fairly soon...well, September/October :slol: :(

We are making progress with our North amercian players playing now...
62nd (61% in league) for XP
58th (64% in league) for highscores

We sure could have used the buffalo XP machine this week

62nd (need to be 70th to be promoted) percentile over both tables. 5 hours to go for this week! We are in the third league currently so just two more promotions until the top

I’m sure we will still be playing the game on the 11th anniversary. Hope you’re doing well!! :wub:


Return to “Games”