The Rock Band Thread II - ROCK BAND 10: 10 FREE SONGS! - £20 page 102 [PS4/X1/Rift]

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Corazon de Leon » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:48 pm

Very interesting info there, cheers for posting!

I think we're in the best position we've ever been in to make a real push for bloodstone. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute a bit more than previous seasons if I can get the PhD handed in on time! If we're in a bind for a tenth player I can recruit my brother's XBL account and will make my GF do some singing.

Really excited for this guys, now we've got the Rock Band team together with Buff joining! We've got this!

Image Image
User avatar
Buffalo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Buffalo » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:29 pm

Let's go! Bant of Brothers reunion tour!

Image
User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Frank » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:43 pm

You know it :datass:

I think the artwork needs a bit of an update, though:

Image

rip JK. GRcade's angel.

Image
User avatar
Buffalo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Buffalo » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:50 pm

I'm a bit greyer than that nowadays :(

Image
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Corazon de Leon » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:18 pm

And I'm a bit more yellow.

Image Image
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:37 pm

Was that drumstick? I can't even remember which team I was on now :(

We should probably try to bully the others in to getting RB4 :shifty:

User avatar
Buffalo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Buffalo » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:48 pm

When this gooseberry fool opens up in about 20 minutes, I'm on it yo.

Image
User avatar
Buffalo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Buffalo » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:51 pm

A guitar and the game is buttons nowadays, surely.
There is one man who could get us to bloodstone in a heartbeat...

And that man is...Pred. I've watched him at work, holy gooseberry fool. And Anny!

Image
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:08 pm

I think it's about the cheapest it's ever going to get now. If somebody needed new controllers then it's probably going to get more expensive as time goes on

I'll pull together prices tomorrow as I'm actually quite interested in getting a third set of controller just in case :slol: the OP could probably use an update too

Frank is putting us in the top 10 already out of 7,500 teams

User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Frank » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:37 pm

The XP boost from playing songs in the tour mode is pretty handy. They should do that all the time :shifty:

Image
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Frank wrote:The XP boost from playing songs in the tour mode is pretty handy. They should do that all the time :shifty:

Apparently Season 2 is going to have a few weeks like this one.

Dreading the inevitable double XP in Brutal Mode in the last few weeks :dread:

Does it double the XP for levelling up your profile to?

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Corazon de Leon » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:48 pm

BID0 wrote:
Frank wrote:The XP boost from playing songs in the tour mode is pretty handy. They should do that all the time :shifty:

Apparently Season 2 is going to have a few weeks like this one.

Dreading the inevitable double XP in Brutal Mode in the last few weeks :dread:

Does it double the XP for levelling up your profile to?


I'll check in a second, just going to blast out a quick setlist to try and get over the line for level 50.

Incidentally - we should be quite near the top of the scoreboard this week:

Image

Loki says:

Image
"Get a life friend."

Image Image
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:28 pm

Corazon de Leon wrote:
BID0 wrote:
Frank wrote:The XP boost from playing songs in the tour mode is pretty handy. They should do that all the time :shifty:

Apparently Season 2 is going to have a few weeks like this one.

Dreading the inevitable double XP in Brutal Mode in the last few weeks :dread:

Does it double the XP for levelling up your profile to?


I'll check in a second, just going to blast out a quick setlist to try and get over the line for level 50.

Incidentally - we should be quite near the top of the scoreboard this week:

Image

Loki says:

Image
"Get a life friend."

Can you hold that 700-1,300 point lead though ;) how many of those 1st, 2nd, 3rd medals have you got? They're completely unobtainable for me

User avatar
Buffalo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Buffalo » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:41 pm

Loki looks like he's kinda happy, but at the same time wanting more. That's cherished pets for you.

Image
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Corazon de Leon » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:23 am

I've already been knocked down to 10th! :lol:


EDIT: Pulled it back to 4th. I've got a platinum league 1st and a platinum league 3rd BID0, I think.

Also Buff that picture was taken while I was watching Celtic thrash Man City 3-3, so he was probably looking for attention. :slol:

Image Image
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:27 am

Loki says Relax

User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by BID0 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:09 pm

I've cleaned up the OP and added all the Rivals information (a year late)



deleted this part going all the way back to 2011...
GRcade Battle Of The Bands 2011:
Click HERE to join in on GRcade's friendly competition.

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Corazon de Leon » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:54 pm

BID0 wrote:I've cleaned up the OP and added all the Rivals information (a year late)



deleted this part going all the way back to 2011...
GRcade Battle Of The Bands 2011:
Click HERE to join in on GRcade's friendly competition.


:lol:

Finally managed to full combo the entire Rock Band 4 on-disc set today; been missing Cold Clear Light for over a year.

Image Image
User avatar
Buffalo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by Buffalo » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:08 pm

That thread was quality. Losing JK after that blowup in the relationship thread with his (now surely ex) missus :lol:

Image
User avatar
IAmTheSaladMan
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Sunderland

PostRe: The Rock Band Thread II - Storytime! [PS4/X1/Rift]
by IAmTheSaladMan » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:59 pm

That was fun while it lasted, shame it petered out before the end.

Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AndyXL, BAKA, Bing [Bot], Finish.Last, floydfreak, Google [Bot], HSH28, ITSMILNER, LukewarmGravity, mic, Miguel007, Monkey Man, Moz, Pedz, Poser, skarmachild, Starquake, the eponymous bollock, Trelliz, Yoshimi and 47 guests