The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by Alvin Flummux » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:46 am

ITSMILNER wrote:Well I took as Eugine as he looked up to him as he mentioned it, I could be wrong but that was how I took it


Eugene's proper strawberry floated when Negan twigs that he's bullshitting. Reckon he'll be the first iron walker up on the fence, ready to greet Rick and co.
Jupiter is in your sun sign this week, making it pretty crowded in there, what with Jupiter being the largest of the planets and all.
User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by KjGarly » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:44 pm

The doctor has a brother doesn't he? I'm sure he's at the Hilltop.
Image Image
User avatar
satriales
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by satriales » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:09 pm

Didn't Neegan also recently kill the only doctor at Alexandria?
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by Ironhide » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Moggy wrote:Negan is cruel, sadistic and over the top, but I never pegged him as being stupid. That’s probably why I automatically assumed that he was referring to somebody else and not Eugene.

Kidnapping a cowardly man who managed to build one bullet and then assuming he can take over as your medical doctor because he blabbed a load of gooseberry fool about the human genome project, thought of covering zombies in metal and can do some simple science experiments? Yeah good going Negan. :lol:


He probably assumes someone as weak and cowardly as Eugene is only still alive because they're either incredibly smart or useful, he likely thinks he can quickly learn how to do first aid and minor surgery.
Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by Moggy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:11 am

Ironhide wrote:
Moggy wrote:Negan is cruel, sadistic and over the top, but I never pegged him as being stupid. That’s probably why I automatically assumed that he was referring to somebody else and not Eugene.

Kidnapping a cowardly man who managed to build one bullet and then assuming he can take over as your medical doctor because he blabbed a load of gooseberry fool about the human genome project, thought of covering zombies in metal and can do some simple science experiments? Yeah good going Negan. :lol:


He probably assumes someone as weak and cowardly as Eugene is only still alive because they're either incredibly smart or useful, he likely thinks he can quickly learn how to do first aid and minor surgery.


If that's what he thinks then Negan is stupid.
User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by Denster » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:56 pm

There's a doctor at hilltop.
Love list


Super Dragon 64
User avatar
Riksilver
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by Riksilver » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:12 am

We're due a check in at Hilltop anyway, can see next episode having a scene where Trevor goes and kidnaps their doctor, hence pushing an "oh gooseberry fool we need to act soon" thing for the Alexandrians.
Either that or Eugene better get going through that library for some Treating Gunshot Wounds for Dummies books.
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by Ironhide » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:45 pm

Riksilver wrote:We're due a check in at Hilltop anyway, can see next episode having a scene where Trevor goes and kidnaps their doctor, hence pushing an "oh gooseberry fool we need to act soon" thing for the Alexandrians.


I can see that happening, they'll probably also find out Maggie is still alive and end up murdering Hilltops leader for hiding her from Negan.
Image
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by Poser » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:14 am

I finally, finally caught up with this. Binged S6 and S7 to date in the past week or so.

It's a strawberry floating rollercoaster of quality, right enough. Negan is great, though: certainly one of the most despicable characters I can think of on TV.

I liked Dwight's beer and pretzel's. Doesn't surprise me: he was punching above his weight even before he had his face melted off, so kudos to him for trying.

Oh, and was anyone else just seeing the Junkions from Transformers the Movie during the junkyard scene? I know this much: The writers of TWD certainly Dare to be Stupid...
Image
User avatar
Garth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Norn Iron

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by Garth » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:17 am

I'm kinda hoping the Saviours beat the gooseberry fool out of the junk yard weirdos, they're awful :dread:

Next character to kick the bucket - Sasha maybe? Gearing up to take out Negan and the actress has the lead role in the new Star Trek show... Can't say I'd miss her really.
Image
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by Poser » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:24 am

Garth wrote:I'm kinda hoping the Saviours beat the gooseberry fool out of the junk yard weirdos, they're awful :dread:


They've admitting to just taking, and clearly have no sustainable intentions such as farming, etc, so they really are no better than the Saviours anyway.
Image
User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by Alvin Flummux » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:41 pm

Poser wrote:
Garth wrote:I'm kinda hoping the Saviours beat the gooseberry fool out of the junk yard weirdos, they're awful :dread:


They've admitting to just taking, and clearly have no sustainable intentions such as farming, etc, so they really are no better than the Saviours anyway.


Perfect cannon fodder for the coming war, then.
Jupiter is in your sun sign this week, making it pretty crowded in there, what with Jupiter being the largest of the planets and all.
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by Ironhide » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Poser wrote:Oh, and was anyone else just seeing the Junkions from Transformers the Movie during the junkyard scene? I know this much: The writers of TWD certainly Dare to be Stupid...


Bah weep grah-nah weep mini bon
Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by more heat than light » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Shite again this week. The state of that CG deer :lol:
jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by Ad7 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:30 pm

Yep that was an episode of the walking dead alright :roll:

Rick has plot armour 5 miles thick, there's zero tension to any stuff like that when he's involved.

Me and the Mrs properly burst out laughing when they looked at the back of that pickup and a box was actually labelled "BATTERIES AND GUNS" in nice big text so they could see what it said from the bushes :lol: :fp:

READY TO EAT.

Good job the army keep a variety of romantic candles with their supplies.

What happened to the saviours showing up every 5 mins? Surely they'd notice Rick of all people going away for days?

That deer :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Floex
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by Floex » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:57 pm

I actually gave up half through to play Zelda.
User avatar
Gandalf
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by Gandalf » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:41 am

....oh DEER. :lol:
User avatar
D_C
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by D_C » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:13 pm

Deer me. Shocking scenes.
Image
User avatar
Brerlappin
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by Brerlappin » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:35 pm

The dumpster diving yodas need to strawberry floating die already. In fact i hope the saviours kill everyone and put and end to this show as its clearly circling the drain right now
User avatar
FatDaz
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Walking Dead on AMC - Season 7
by FatDaz » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:18 pm

Brerlappin wrote:The dumpster diving yodas need to strawberry floating die already. In fact i hope the saviours kill everyone and put and end to this show as its clearly circling the drain right now


I agree. I'm only watching now out of habit. No show has ever been so extreme in ranging from amazing to dire!

Return to “Stuff”