The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by Ad7 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:30 am

I really like this.

User avatar
Trelliz
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by Trelliz » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:45 am

I played through the first game earlier this year and have W2 to get through first, i'll probably start that soon as W3 with all the expansions seems like a major endeavour.

Tragic Magic wrote:It's so pink when he bangs it on teh floor. Pi mm p boy pink.

Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
CuriousOyster
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Glasgow

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by CuriousOyster » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:23 am

You have all reminded me I have this on my (dusty) XB1. Time to boot it back up I think, was rather enjoying it. Would like to see the expansions some days as well...

User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by Photek » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:09 am

CuriousOyster wrote:You have all reminded me I have this on my (dusty) XB1. Time to boot it back up I think, was rather enjoying it. Would like to see the expansions some days as well...

You just missed out on the season pass which was 75% off last week.

I'm waiting for the X1X upgrade to drop before I play the NG+

Image
User avatar
CuriousOyster
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Glasgow

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by CuriousOyster » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:21 am

Photek wrote:
CuriousOyster wrote:You have all reminded me I have this on my (dusty) XB1. Time to boot it back up I think, was rather enjoying it. Would like to see the expansions some days as well...

You just missed out on the season pass which was 75% off last week.

I'm waiting for the X1X upgrade to drop before I play the NG+


Thankfully got the GOTY edition, insane value. X1X upgrade for this would be worth it alone. Want for X1X increasing.....

User avatar
Trelliz
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by Trelliz » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:15 pm

Trelliz wrote:I played through the first game earlier this year and have W2 to get through first, i'll probably start that soon as W3 with all the expansions seems like a major endeavour.


So soon in fact I started W2 this evening; a marked visual improvement and i'm probably going to blitz through on easy to get it done wth as little fusd as possible to get to 3. I preferred the combat system from the first game, as weird as it was the different stances were a neat mechanic.

Tragic Magic wrote:It's so pink when he bangs it on teh floor. Pi mm p boy pink.

Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by Ad7 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:34 pm

I started 2 after hearing great things about it and hated it. I dropped it really quickly whereas I love this.

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by Ad7 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:01 pm

The Griffin he ded

User avatar
floydfreak
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by floydfreak » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:26 pm

Advent7 wrote:The Griffin he ded


Image

Poncho wrote:
BobbyDigital wrote:I wanna move out of the UK (to L.A. or somewhere similar in the USA) but don't know how to really.


A plane, Bobby. It's like a big metal bird.
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by Ad7 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:00 pm

It's so pretty :datass:
Image
Image
Image

Last edited by Ad7 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by Ad7 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:03 pm

Early game Pics

Image
Image

Last edited by Ad7 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by jawafour » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:12 pm

Lovely shots, Ad.

This feels like it could be the start of another mission... something similar to your Demon's Souls adventure... another journey to mend a broken world :datass: .

User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by Photek » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:24 pm

One of my fave games of all time, still waiting on X1X update.

Image
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by Ad7 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:11 pm

I'm really enjoying the world. Only in the second area, looking for ciri and I've had a fist fight with the blood baron.

User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by Photek » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:13 pm

Advent7 wrote:I'm really enjoying the world. Only in the second area, looking for ciri and I've had a fist fight with the blood baron.

Third area Skellige is my favourite, stunning vistas and snow in some parts.

Image
User avatar
gamerforever
Member
Joined in 2010

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by gamerforever » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:30 pm

What a stunning game this was. Who’s going to replay this before the generation is up? The 4k update on the ps4 pro definitely makes me want to!

User avatar
kazanova_Frankenstein
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:38 am

I fancy returning to this and playing the DLC (finished The Wild Hunt about 18 months ago), But i know it will pop up in a sale the day after i purchase it..... Maybe i should boot it up and mop up a few side quests to refamiliarise myself with the controls (and more importantly, Gwent).

Image
User avatar
Tafdolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by Tafdolphin » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:53 am

Photek wrote:
Advent7 wrote:I'm really enjoying the world. Only in the second area, looking for ciri and I've had a fist fight with the blood baron.

Third area Skellige is my favourite, stunning vistas and snow in some parts.


I'm currently a ways into Blood and Wine and as lovely as Tussaint is I keep pining for Skellige. I haven't explored half the islands yet, and the music in that whole map is just lovely.


Gemini73 wrote:Yes your are a sanctimonious twat

Bloggy blog blog blog.
Newsletter!
User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by Photek » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:27 pm

X1X update apparently up now with a performance mode which puts it at 60fps.

Image
User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
by Photek » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:38 pm


:toot: :toot: :toot:

Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bertie, Damian, Gemini73, jawafour, more heat than light, MrBrown, Red 5 stella, Saint of Killers, The Alchemist Penguin and 38 guests