Page 1 of 505

The Wrestling Thread II: WrestleMania 33 - 7 HOURS

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:04 pm
by KK

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:05 pm
by Zellery
8-)

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:06 pm
by Skippy
Can't wait for The Wrestling Thread: Press Play

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:06 pm
by Kanbei
I am posting on the first page of an epic thread.

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:08 pm
by Mockmaster
I am posting in a 1 page thread


Yes

Yes

Yes

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:11 pm
by Rog
Image

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:12 pm
by Skippy
From the last thread

Mafro wrote:Wrestling Observer Radio:

Wrestling Observer Radio with Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer is back tonight with 60 minutes of talk exclusively on one of the best WWE shows of all time, WRESTLEMANIA 31 FROM SANTA CLARA! All the matches, angles, tilte changes, Ronda Rousey details and more! A fun show as always so check it out!


https://www.dropbox.com/s/kgddjx97xcxsw ... o.mp3?dl=0

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:12 pm
by PsychicSykes
I still cannot believe how good that RKO is.

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:14 pm
by KK
Skippy wrote:From the last thread

Mafro wrote:Wrestling Observer Radio:

Wrestling Observer Radio with Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer is back tonight with 60 minutes of talk exclusively on one of the best WWE shows of all time, WRESTLEMANIA 31 FROM SANTA CLARA! All the matches, angles, tilte changes, Ronda Rousey details and more! A fun show as always so check it out!


https://www.dropbox.com/s/kgddjx97xcxsw ... o.mp3?dl=0

You're supposed to be leaving the memories alone.

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:14 pm
by bear
Cheers for the pocast upload Mafro. I think Meltzer is on JRs podcast this week reviewing the show.

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:18 pm
by Saigon Slick
Mockmaster wrote:I am posting in a 1 page thread


Yes

Yes

Yes

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:23 pm
by All Gold, Frankenstein and Grrr
Image

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:24 pm
by Irene Demova
Rog wrote:Image

I love how happy Orton is afterwards to have nailed that

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:25 pm
by Codename 47
Rog wrote:Image


Absolutely amazing :datass: even my friends that don't like wrestling (yet still heard of the RKO vines) loved the gooseberry fool out of that. You could tell Orton was buzzing after nailing that perfectly.

One I'm waiting to see is Randy reverse an F5 into an RKO :shifty:

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:26 pm
by Skippy
I renewed the Network subscription :slol: :fp:

Mainly because I'm off work the Monday after Extreme Rules

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:26 pm
by Saigon Slick
I think last night was in my top ten Wrestlemanias. The only match that wasn't a solid 3 or 4/5 was Triple H vs. Sting but I absolutely loved the complete stupidity of it. Doesn't come near the WM17/WM18/WM20 trilogy of fantastic but still really enjoyable. Would watch again.

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:30 pm
by Irene Demova
Corazon de Leon wrote:I think last night was in my top ten Wrestlemanias. The only match that wasn't a solid 3 or 4/5 was Triple H vs. Sting but I absolutely loved the complete stupidity of it. Doesn't come near the WM17/WM18/WM20 trilogy of fantastic but still really enjoyable. Would watch again.

It was one of the best I've seen live but that's mainly because the PG era has had some really shite manias like the one which ended with Miz winning the title, in order to set up a cena/rock fued :fp:

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:34 pm
by Skippy
Irene Demova wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:I think last night was in my top ten Wrestlemanias. The only match that wasn't a solid 3 or 4/5 was Triple H vs. Sting but I absolutely loved the complete stupidity of it. Doesn't come near the WM17/WM18/WM20 trilogy of fantastic but still really enjoyable. Would watch again.

It was one of the best I've seen live but that's mainly because the PG era has had some really shite manias like the one which ended with Miz winning the title, in order to set up a cena/rock fued :fp:


WM27 was such a low point in WWE history. Cora, do you mean WM18 or 19?

19 and 17 have always been my two favourites. I'd put 24 ahead of 20 too, but I think we've had this argument before.

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:49 pm
by JChalmers
That page picture needs the brazzers logo.

Oh and that Orton RKO :wub: :datass:

Re: The Wrestling Thread II

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:55 pm
by O Raxmas Tree
I dont watch wrestling any more, I havent for years but that RKO is one of the coolest things Ive seen in a long time.