The Wrestling Thread II: WrestleMania 33 - 7 HOURS

Our best bits.
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by KK » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:16 pm

Apparently the BALLS in the video screen grab is of Brad Maddox.

Man, Apple really needs to sort their iCloud out...it would appear to rain all the time.
Image
User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Return_of_the_STAR » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:00 pm

shadow202 wrote:If anyone has the picture a PM would be amazing....


Same. I do not understand how reddit works still. I've looked through that thread but can only see the boob pic that I've seen elsewhere.
Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
Kanbei
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Belfast

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Kanbei » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:16 pm

Talk of Reigns and Styles swapping brands after Wrestlemania
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Mafro » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Kanbei wrote:Talk of Reigns and Styles swapping brands after Wrestlemania

Would be surprised if they moved Reigns from Raw but I could totally see Rollins moving. Then again, I'd love to see a Rollins vs Styles feud.
HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by KK » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:47 pm

Return_of_the_STAR wrote:
shadow202 wrote:If anyone has the picture a PM would be amazing....


Same. I do not understand how reddit works still. I've looked through that thread but can only see the boob pic that I've seen elsewhere.

2 of the 10 videos have now been released in that thread on Reddit - and yes, it's most definitely her. Besides all comments on the left hand side you simply need to select "best" and then choose "new" to put the responses in order.
Image
User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Return_of_the_STAR » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:14 pm

KKLEIN wrote:
Return_of_the_STAR wrote:
shadow202 wrote:If anyone has the picture a PM would be amazing....


Same. I do not understand how reddit works still. I've looked through that thread but can only see the boob pic that I've seen elsewhere.

2 of the 10 videos have now been released in that thread on Reddit - and yes, it's most definitely her. Besides all comments on the left hand side you simply need to select "best" and then choose "new" to put the responses in order.


That makes sense now. Yes definitely brad Maddox :lol:
Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by KK » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:29 pm

I wonder if The Rock will include them in his film of her life...

Not a couple of videos you'd want to keep, let's put it that way. The bathroom one is awkward to watch in its innocence, and the 2nd one is another boring celebrity shag. I FELT NOTHING.
Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by KK » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:53 pm

Another video released, this time riding someone in a dressing room as the guy records the mirror. Shouldn't laugh, but saw this comment underneath on Twitter and laughed my head off...

Maddox: can't wrestle, can't act, can't film, can't strawberry float, can't do strawberry float ALL.
Image
User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Return_of_the_STAR » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:13 pm

KKLEIN wrote:Another video released, this time riding someone in a dressing room as the guy records the mirror. Shouldn't laugh, but saw this comment underneath on Twitter and laughed my head off...

Maddox: can't wrestle, can't act, can't film, can't strawberry float, can't do strawberry float ALL.


Where is the second video? Can't see if on that Reddit thread.
Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by KK » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:17 pm

Image
User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Return_of_the_STAR » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:15 am

New video has Paige strawberry floating Xavier woods while Maddox films it.
Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Unknown

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Fade » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:59 am

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by KK » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:21 am

Return_of_the_STAR wrote:New video has Paige strawberry floating Xavier woods while Maddox films it.

Claims more of the women's roster are going to get uploaded too. This whole thing is going to embroil WWE and their "women's revolution" so badly.

What was it Triple H said to Steve Austin, he didn't want his daughters googling Chyna... :slol:
Image
User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Unknown

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Fade » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:54 am

Why would you make a sex tape and then back it up online? I assume thats how these got stolen. How dumb are people?
Image
User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Return_of_the_STAR » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:04 am

Fade wrote:Why would you make a sex tape and then back it up online? I assume thats how these got stolen. How dumb are people?


A lot of people probably aren't even aware that this happens though, they just say yes when they set up their phone and forget about it.
Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Unknown

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Fade » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:47 pm

Return_of_the_STAR wrote:
Fade wrote:Why would you make a sex tape and then back it up online? I assume thats how these got stolen. How dumb are people?


A lot of people probably aren't even aware that this happens though, they just say yes when they set up their phone and forget about it.

I could understand that maybe for a normal person, but for a famous person, especially after the massive breach a couple of years ago, it's careless.
Image
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Mafro » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:29 pm

This is what Snapchat is for :slol:
HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by KK » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:42 pm

By the looks of the Xavier Woods one, they were practically making a proper film with multiple cameras. Don't know what they planned to do with it or what they thought would happen.

Some people's careers skyrocket from this type of thing (Kardashian), though wrestlers have a strong tendency to crash and burn instead. Paige seems to have the self-distruct gene.
Image
User avatar
Poncho
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Poncho » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Imagine the stuff we'd have if the guys/girls from the attitude era had iPhones.
User avatar
Jam-Master Jay
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Stourbridge
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Jam-Master Jay » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:05 pm

Now there's a pic of Paige with jizz all over her face and the women's NXT belt. :lol:
Image

Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests