The Wrestling Thread II: WrestleMania 33 - 7 HOURS

Our best bits.
User avatar
Zellery
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Zellery » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:27 pm

KKLEIN wrote:By the looks of the Xavier Woods one, they were practically making a proper film with multiple cameras. Don't know what they planned to do with it or what they thought would happen.

Some people's careers skyrocket from this type of thing (Kardashian), though wrestlers have a strong tendency to crash and burn instead. Paige seems to have the self-distruct gene.

Rollins won the title after a pic of his dick was released. :lol:

User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by KK » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:29 pm

Maybe if the WWE bring back the Slammy Awards this year Xavier Woods and Brad Maddox can win Tag Team of The Year...

The New Day are hosting WrestleMania this year. I remember when Lita had an affair with Edge, and WWE ended up in Madison Square Garden. So WWE intentionally sent Lita and Trish out there to get shat on as the fans chanted everything under the sun. Or how they had Crime Tyme present Lita with I think it was a briefcase loaded with sex toys. Or something along those lines. This company can be brutal when it wants to be.

Apparently Xavier Woods was also with his then girlfriend at the time (now wife) when this would have been filmed too.

Image
User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: San Junipero

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Fade » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:46 pm

Zellery wrote:
KKLEIN wrote:By the looks of the Xavier Woods one, they were practically making a proper film with multiple cameras. Don't know what they planned to do with it or what they thought would happen.

Some people's careers skyrocket from this type of thing (Kardashian), though wrestlers have a strong tendency to crash and burn instead. Paige seems to have the self-distruct gene.

Rollins won the title after a pic of his dick was released. :lol:

Vince liked what he saw.

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by KK » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:03 pm

According to current talk, ‪Kaitlyn (Celeste Bonin) & Summer Rae are the next photos/videos to be released. Further down the line is Maryse...which might make the current Cena/Miz storyline a whole lot more interesting.

There's a video on Reddit of Jim Ross calling the action in that Woods/Paige vid. strawberry floating hilarious!

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by KK » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:03 pm

Image

Image
User avatar
Skippy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Skippy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:01 pm

KKLEIN wrote:Maybe if the WWE bring back the Slammy Awards this year Xavier Woods and Brad Maddox can win Tag Team of The Year...

The New Day are hosting WrestleMania this year. I remember when Lita had an affair with Edge, and WWE ended up in Madison Square Garden. So WWE intentionally sent Lita and Trish out there to get shat on as the fans chanted everything under the sun. Or how they had Crime Tyme present Lita with I think it was a briefcase loaded with sex toys. Or something along those lines. This company can be brutal when it wants to be.

Apparently Xavier Woods was also with his then girlfriend at the time (now wife) when this would have been filmed too.


KKLEIN wrote:According to current talk, ‪Kaitlyn (Celeste Bonin) & Summer Rae are the next photos/videos to be released. Further down the line is Maryse...which might make the current Cena/Miz storyline a whole lot more interesting.

There's a video on Reddit of Jim Ross calling the action in that Woods/Paige vid. strawberry floating hilarious!


You're an adult man you strawberry floating joke :lol:

User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by KK » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:16 pm

Oh God, the white knight has now arrived to take the fun out of absolutely everything.

Image
User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Return_of_the_STAR » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:36 pm

Boo Skippy boo. I bet he gets a push now even though the boos are deafening around the arena.

Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
CuriousOyster
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Glasgow

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by CuriousOyster » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:26 am

Now a picture of Paige with the NXT womens title on chest, jizz on face and title :slol: Bloody hell. Bye Paige, bye El Patron marriage.

User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by KK » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:05 am

If WWE do anything, it'll be because of that photo. It's been far the most requested of us on Twitter over DM.

We don't even have the photos or links up & it's sailed past 50,000 views. I can't remember what our all time record is, I think it was probably when Jim Ross retweeted us.

Image
bear
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by bear » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:52 am

CuriousOyster wrote:Now a picture of Paige with the NXT womens title on chest, jizz on face and title :slol: Bloody hell. Bye Paige, bye El Patron marriage.



Because she had sex with a different man before they started dating?

User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Return_of_the_STAR » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:32 pm

bear wrote:
CuriousOyster wrote:Now a picture of Paige with the NXT womens title on chest, jizz on face and title :slol: Bloody hell. Bye Paige, bye El Patron marriage.



Because she had sex with a different man before they started dating?


Definitely could see her getting the boot from WWE because of the nxt title picture, although the film may play a part in her not being released yet.

Some partners would be insanely bothered by seeing pictures and videos of their current partner having sex with other men despite it being before they got together, others wouldn't. I don't think I could handle it personally.

Oh and there's a poor quality Maria picture out and a censored Kaitlyn one as someone is trying to sell it. Why would anyone want to pay for that? Unless it's an attempt to blackmail Kaitlyn.

Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
CuriousOyster
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Glasgow

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by CuriousOyster » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:18 pm

bear wrote:
CuriousOyster wrote:Now a picture of Paige with the NXT womens title on chest, jizz on face and title :slol: Bloody hell. Bye Paige, bye El Patron marriage.



Because she had sex with a different man before they started dating?


Aye m8 thats it.

User avatar
Dangerblade
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Dangerblade » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:36 pm

So you'd end a marriage if you found sexual photos of your wife from before you were married?

Baffling.

User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Return_of_the_STAR » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:42 pm

Dangerblade wrote:So you'd end a marriage if you found sexual photos of your wife from before you were married?

Baffling.


I would, we've been together since we were 16, married at 24. I was her first and only. If I found sexual photos of her from before we were married then it would change the very fabric of our relationship, also possibly mean that she cheated on me as it's illegal to have sex before you are 16 duh! ;)

That or I would engineer a deal where I get to bang her best mate.

Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
Dangerblade
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Dangerblade » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:44 pm

Yeah that's fair enough, situation dependent I suppose. But if you applied the same to somebody who the weren't the first of, that'd be baffling.

User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by KK » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:56 pm

Headline news on various tabloids now, focussing on Paige “desecrating WWE property", one such from The Sun: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3123403/ ... itle-belt/

Image
User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Return_of_the_STAR » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:22 pm

KKLEIN wrote:Headline news on various tabloids now, focussing on Paige “desecrating WWE property", one such from The Sun: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3123403/ ... itle-belt/


As if any fans are outraged that she 'performed a sex act over WWE title belt' :lol: looks like the sun are trying to get her fired for some reason.

Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by KK » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:26 pm

If you go on Twitter and a few hardcore wrestling boards, incredibly they actually seem to be. Faux outrage, I'm sure. Some of it appears to be that the belt (of which I think there are actually many) is passed around children at photo shoots.

Image
User avatar
Jam-Master Jay
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Stourbridge
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread II: The Road To WrestleMania 33
by Jam-Master Jay » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:23 pm

I'm sure Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels and Triple H did much worse with their belts back in the day but then social media wasn't really a thing at the time. It's certainly disrespectful to her employer to allow someone to jizz all over the belt, and although they probably have multiple copies made it doesn't look good with all the pictures of young fans holding the belt.

Wasn't Paige already on thin ice for a couple of wellness policy violations?

ImageImage

Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests