GREEN GECKO PICKED UP SOME BIRD AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO DIED NEXT

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Vermi-Claus
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: There is a bird
by Vermi-Claus » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:02 pm

Hexx wrote:JESUS CHRIST CUT YOUR NAILS


I get told that in youtube comments sometimes, i just respond with 'yes mum'

User avatar
still
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GREEN GECKO PICKED UP SOME BIRD AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO DIED NEXT
by still » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:11 pm

I kid ye not but we have had a fledgling Rook in the garden all day. It’s out of a nest in an oak tree next door but one. For some reason it likes to sit on the Buddha’s head. (Except when I try and take a photo of it.....)

We also spent the weekend watching one very harassed male Blackbird trying to cope with three voracious Blackbird fledglings in our garden. We gave them lots of sultanas and mealy worms and eventually they seemed to work out how to actually feed themselves.Much better than telly!

User avatar
Bethlehemster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GREEN GECKO PICKED UP SOME BIRD AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO DIED NEXT
by Bethlehemster » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:29 pm

No. A pigeon and a swallow. They’d both been injured so I put them out of their misery.

User avatar
As Fat as Santa
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GREEN GECKO PICKED UP SOME BIRD AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO DIED NEXT
by As Fat as Santa » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:09 pm

Putting birds up your gooseberry fool shoot is not putting them out of their misery.

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GREEN GECKO PICKED UP SOME BIRD AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO DIED NEXT
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:31 pm

Pedz wrote:Putting birds up your gooseberry fool shoot is not putting them out of their misery.


It doesn’t help them, but it makes you feel so good.

User avatar
Karl
Seyana!
Seyana!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: GREEN GECKO PICKED UP SOME BIRD AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO DIED NEXT
by Karl » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:40 pm

Moggy wrote:
Pedz wrote:Putting birds up your gooseberry fool shoot is not putting them out of their misery.


It doesn’t help them, but it makes you feel so good.


They call him "the Colon-el" because his bucket's always full of wings.

User avatar
As Fat as Santa
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GREEN GECKO PICKED UP SOME BIRD AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO DIED NEXT
by As Fat as Santa » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:19 pm

Karl wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Pedz wrote:Putting birds up your gooseberry fool shoot is not putting them out of their misery.


It doesn’t help them, but it makes you feel so good.


They call him "the Colon-el" because his bucket's always full of wings.


:lol:

ImageImageImageImage.
Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: d'mince pies, Met and 57 guests