Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning

Our best bits.
User avatar
Blue Eyes
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Blue Eyes » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:57 pm

Errkal wrote:She fit?

LOL, no. I'm no Errol Flynn, myself, to be fair.

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Hexx » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Blue Eyes wrote:
Errkal wrote:She fit?

LOL, no. I'm no Errol Flynn, myself, to be fair.


Pics!

User avatar
Blue Eyes
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Blue Eyes » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:01 pm

Hexx wrote:
Blue Eyes wrote:
Errkal wrote:She fit?

LOL, no. I'm no Errol Flynn, myself, to be fair.


Pics!

Oh dear, no. I'm too shy and unassuming to be posting photos of myself onto the Interwebs. It's why I don't have Facebook.

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Errkal » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:02 pm

Blue Eyes wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Blue Eyes wrote:
Errkal wrote:She fit?

LOL, no. I'm no Errol Flynn, myself, to be fair.


Pics!

Oh dear, no. I'm too shy and unassuming to be posting photos of myself onto the Interwebs. It's why I don't have Facebook.

It's ok, Hexx doesn't want a pic of your face so no one will know it is you.

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Hexx » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:11 pm

Errkal wrote:
Blue Eyes wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Blue Eyes wrote:
Errkal wrote:She fit?

LOL, no. I'm no Errol Flynn, myself, to be fair.


Pics!

Oh dear, no. I'm too shy and unassuming to be posting photos of myself onto the Interwebs. It's why I don't have Facebook.

It's ok, Hexx doesn't want a pic of your face so no one will know it is you.

I wanted a face pic. I'm always curious :(

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Moggy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Blue Eyes wrote:
Errkal wrote:She fit?

LOL, no. I'm no Errol Flynn, myself, to be fair.


You look worse than somebody who died in 1959? :dread:

User avatar
Blue Eyes
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Blue Eyes » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:32 pm

Moggy wrote:
Blue Eyes wrote:
Errkal wrote:She fit?

LOL, no. I'm no Errol Flynn, myself, to be fair.


You look worse than somebody who died in 1959? :dread:

:(

User avatar
Blue Eyes
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Blue Eyes » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:36 pm

She just called me "chilli bean" and I don't feel any better.

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Hexx » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:39 pm

Blue Eyes wrote:She just called me "chilli bean" and I don't feel any better.


Yeah she was not impressed by your penis.

:(

User avatar
Blue Eyes
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Blue Eyes » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:46 pm

Hexx wrote:
Blue Eyes wrote:She just called me "chilli bean" and I don't feel any better.


Yeah she was not impressed by your penis.

:(

I was thinking it was because of the make of my sunglasses but you could be right. :(

User avatar
Gemini73
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Gemini73 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:02 am

People who don't pull the flush after using the toilet.

What the strawberry float is wrong with you?

User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by KK » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:05 am

Saving the planet, maaaaan.

Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Hexx » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:14 am

Gemini73 wrote:People who don't pull the flush after using the toilet.

What the strawberry float is wrong with you?


Water efficiency.

If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down.

User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Rex Kramer » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:20 am

Hexx wrote:
Gemini73 wrote:People who don't pull the flush after using the toilet.

What the strawberry float is wrong with you?


Water efficiency.

If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down.

Or if you're my kids
If it's yellow, leave it. If it's brown, leave it as well. :x

Image
Current castaway: Rax can be found here. All the previous contributors can be found here.
Tackling the pile of shame part 2 - http://grview.grcade.co.uk/articles/the-7-commandments-of-tackling-the-pile-of-shame/
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Poser » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:00 am

Errkal wrote:Yeah a brief visit is fine, but a few hours is taking the piss.


Especially when the parent has left the baby and just strawberry floated off to go shopping :evil:

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Moggy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:14 am

Poser wrote:
Errkal wrote:Yeah a brief visit is fine, but a few hours is taking the piss.


Especially when the parent has left the baby and just strawberry floated off to go shopping :evil:


Did that actually happen? :lol:

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Hexx » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:16 am

Moggy wrote:
Poser wrote:
Errkal wrote:Yeah a brief visit is fine, but a few hours is taking the piss.


Especially when the parent has left the baby and just strawberry floated off to go shopping :evil:


Did that actually happen? :lol:


Yeah but Poser does work in a nursery :roll:

User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Poser » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:17 am

Moggy wrote:
Poser wrote:
Errkal wrote:Yeah a brief visit is fine, but a few hours is taking the piss.


Especially when the parent has left the baby and just strawberry floated off to go shopping :evil:


Did that actually happen? :lol:


No. Sorry.

It's my standard 'awkward dad' joke to break the ice with strangers in shops and restaurants. When a bunch of women are cooing over the kid, I now can't help saying 'right, well he seems settled, I'll be back in a couple hours or so.'

My wife is already sick of hearing it.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Moggy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:19 am

Poser wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Poser wrote:
Errkal wrote:Yeah a brief visit is fine, but a few hours is taking the piss.


Especially when the parent has left the baby and just strawberry floated off to go shopping :evil:


Did that actually happen? :lol:


No. Sorry.

It's my standard 'awkward dad' joke to break the ice with strangers in shops and restaurants. When a bunch of women are cooing over the kid, I now can't help saying 'right, well he seems settled, I'll be back in a couple hours or so.'

My wife is already sick of hearing it.


I've made that joke a few times. :wub:

User avatar
Lotus
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you - Now with more than one person moaning
by Lotus » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:45 am

Talking of overused jokes, the whole 'hur hur, fake news!' thing. I hear this at least once a day from moronic colleagues. It was never funny, and it sure as hell hasn't become funny months later.

Image ImageImage

Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests