Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:22 pm

Those stickman figures that people seem to be putting on the rear windows of cars to represent their family.

We're the Watsons and everything about how quirky we are can be summed up by these strawberry floating annoying little pictures. Look here's mum with her frizzy hair looking all stressed because she keeps it all together, she's still got a glass of wine in her hand though! Little Tony's got his skateboard, he's such a cool dude. Look here's Charlotte with all her bags of shopping, what a star! Don't forget Fido, he's such a super dog we just had to get a kooky sticker for him as well!


I hate these people.

ImageImage
User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Advent7 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:56 pm

I saw one of those which just had a husband and wife, a cross through the kids and a load of money bags :lol:

User avatar
Green Gecko
Director
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Green Gecko » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:09 pm

It is funny. I send T-shirts all over the world as Large Letter for as little as £1.20 for UK, first class as well :lol: (thanks to the weight of paper, it will take up to 250 grams). I simply fold them up into polybags so they're the 25mm maximum thickness.

Edit: re postage, but maybe I should use the free market research.

Support GRcade | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
Image
User avatar
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:23 pm

Ad7 wrote:I saw one of those which just had a husband and wife, a cross through the kids and a load of money bags :lol:

Now at least there's a bit of genuine humour about that!

ImageImage
User avatar
*<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by *<]:^D » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:45 pm

your office Moggy :lol:
just go home

User avatar
Vermi-Claus
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Vermi-Claus » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Jenuall wrote:Those stickman figures that people seem to be putting on the rear windows of cars to represent their family.

We're the Watsons and everything about how quirky we are can be summed up by these strawberry floating annoying little pictures. Look here's mum with her frizzy hair looking all stressed because she keeps it all together, she's still got a glass of wine in her hand though! Little Tony's got his skateboard, he's such a cool dude. Look here's Charlotte with all her bags of shopping, what a star! Don't forget Fido, he's such a super dog we just had to get a kooky sticker for him as well!


I hate these people.


You mean these?

Image

User avatar
The Cuttcracker Suite
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by The Cuttcracker Suite » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:51 pm

Looks like Daddy got with Mommy's sister...

User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Advent7 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:57 pm

I hate those things. Like anyone gives a gooseberry fool about your crap family :lol:

User avatar
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:59 pm

Vermilion wrote:
Jenuall wrote:Those stickman figures that people seem to be putting on the rear windows of cars to represent their family.

We're the Watsons and everything about how quirky we are can be summed up by these strawberry floating annoying little pictures. Look here's mum with her frizzy hair looking all stressed because she keeps it all together, she's still got a glass of wine in her hand though! Little Tony's got his skateboard, he's such a cool dude. Look here's Charlotte with all her bags of shopping, what a star! Don't forget Fido, he's such a super dog we just had to get a kooky sticker for him as well!


I hate these people.


You mean these?

Image

Ugh, yep that's the gooseberry fool. :dread:

ImageImage
User avatar
Green Gecko
Director
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Green Gecko » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:37 pm

Yeah that makes it look like a step mother with "Mommy" in there for good measure lol.

Support GRcade | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
Image
User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Rax » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:25 am

Im just waiting for the day my wife comes home with a set of them, all excited to stick them to her car. :fp:

User avatar
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:30 am

Rax wrote:Im just waiting for the day my wife comes home with a set of them, all excited to stick them to her car. :fp:

That's a deal breaker, justification for instant dismissal. :lol:

ImageImage
User avatar
Sleighamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Sleighamorph » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:45 am

Vermilion wrote:
Jenuall wrote:Those stickman figures that people seem to be putting on the rear windows of cars to represent their family.

We're the Watsons and everything about how quirky we are can be summed up by these strawberry floating annoying little pictures. Look here's mum with her frizzy hair looking all stressed because she keeps it all together, she's still got a glass of wine in her hand though! Little Tony's got his skateboard, he's such a cool dude. Look here's Charlotte with all her bags of shopping, what a star! Don't forget Fido, he's such a super dog we just had to get a kooky sticker for him as well!


I hate these people.


You mean these?

Image

Nice of them to include Daddy's mistress alongside mommy

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
OrangeReindeer
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by OrangeReindeer » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:50 am

Times like this I'm very glad I don't drive, I've never noticed those before

Still not as bad as people who have baby on board signs in their cars when there is no baby on board.

User avatar
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:53 am

Lagamorph wrote:
Vermilion wrote:
Jenuall wrote:Those stickman figures that people seem to be putting on the rear windows of cars to represent their family.

We're the Watsons and everything about how quirky we are can be summed up by these strawberry floating annoying little pictures. Look here's mum with her frizzy hair looking all stressed because she keeps it all together, she's still got a glass of wine in her hand though! Little Tony's got his skateboard, he's such a cool dude. Look here's Charlotte with all her bags of shopping, what a star! Don't forget Fido, he's such a super dog we just had to get a kooky sticker for him as well!


I hate these people.


You mean these?

Image

Nice of them to include Daddy's mistress alongside mommy

Judging by the slightly different colouring on "Candy" it looks like she was added after the others as well.

I wonder if that's how Daddy broke the news to Mommy? :lol:

ImageImage
User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Advent7 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:35 pm

OrangeRKN wrote:Times like this I'm very glad I don't drive, I've never noticed those before


DADDY'S LITTLE PRINCESS ON BOARD LOL

DAD'S TAXI PMSL

KEEP CALM AND DRIVE ON ROLFMAYO

User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Rax » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:46 pm

OrangeRKN wrote:Times like this I'm very glad I don't drive, I've never noticed those before

Still not as bad as people who have baby on board signs in their cars when there is no baby on board.

I dont get the point of baby on board signs, what are they supposed to achieve? Ive heard all kinds of answers ranging from the car might stop or swerve suddenly due to the driver being distracted to it alerts the emergency services to look for a baby if theres a crash. None of them made much sense to me.

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:47 pm

Rax wrote:
OrangeRKN wrote:Times like this I'm very glad I don't drive, I've never noticed those before

Still not as bad as people who have baby on board signs in their cars when there is no baby on board.

I dont get the point of baby on board signs, what are they supposed to achieve? Ive heard all kinds of answers ranging from the car might stop or swerve suddenly due to the driver being distracted to it alerts the emergency services to look for a baby if theres a crash. None of them made much sense to me.


I don’t have one, but I assume the hope is that cars behind will see it and think “gooseberry fool, there’s a baby on board!” and therefore not get too close to the back of your car.

User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Rax » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:49 pm

Moggy wrote:
Rax wrote:
OrangeRKN wrote:Times like this I'm very glad I don't drive, I've never noticed those before

Still not as bad as people who have baby on board signs in their cars when there is no baby on board.

I dont get the point of baby on board signs, what are they supposed to achieve? Ive heard all kinds of answers ranging from the car might stop or swerve suddenly due to the driver being distracted to it alerts the emergency services to look for a baby if theres a crash. None of them made much sense to me.


I don’t have one, but I assume the hope is that cars behind will see it and think “gooseberry fool, there’s a baby on board!” and therefore not get too close to the back of your car.

What if theres a little princess on board, should I leave more or less space in that instance?

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:52 pm

Rax wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Rax wrote:
OrangeRKN wrote:Times like this I'm very glad I don't drive, I've never noticed those before

Still not as bad as people who have baby on board signs in their cars when there is no baby on board.

I dont get the point of baby on board signs, what are they supposed to achieve? Ive heard all kinds of answers ranging from the car might stop or swerve suddenly due to the driver being distracted to it alerts the emergency services to look for a baby if theres a crash. None of them made much sense to me.


I don’t have one, but I assume the hope is that cars behind will see it and think “gooseberry fool, there’s a baby on board!” and therefore not get too close to the back of your car.

What if theres a little princess on board, should I leave more or less space in that instance?


If it’s a literal little princess then I suggest that you do. They tend to have armed guards.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: All I want for xmas is the box, Bunni, Silent Right and 52 guests