Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Errkal » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:44 pm

I tend to go to Tesco only and they are mostly fine, I don't put my backpack on as it doesn't work great with that but now I use pay+ paying is way easier and I don't need to fanny about with my club card and that.

User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by KK » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:51 pm

Supermarkets would be wise to put up signs saying “10 items or less/fewer”. People that bring in huge shops are stupid because the scales aren’t big enough.

Alcohol is pointless too as a member of staff has to come over and give you the once over anyway. Can’t buy a gaming magazine in Morrisons without an age check either (a by-product of when they came with discs I presume).

Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Lagamorph » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:05 pm

Morrisons have special self service checkouts for Trolleys. Have the conveyor belt and everything from a regular checkout and a much larger scale area for bags.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Bunni
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Bunni » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:08 pm

Jenuall wrote:Not sure if I've posted it here before but either way - people who can't use self service tills properly. Either learn to use them or get the strawberry float out of the way! You are taking something that should allow those of us who are competent to shop more efficiently and turning it into massive bottleneck! :x



We live right next to a massive Asian student population. Absolutely hate the start of seeester as they attempt to configure both technology and language barriers. They need to learn and all, but strawberry float it’s annoying when you’re in a hurry and they’ve done a full weeks shop in Tesco express.

User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by KK » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:13 pm

Lagamorph wrote:Morrisons have special self service checkouts for Trolleys. Have the conveyor belt and everything from a regular checkout and a much larger scale area for bags.

Not seen that in my local one unfortunately. It does however have a Krispy Kreme cabinet, coffee machines, and Amazon lockers, so at least there’s that.

Image
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Ad7 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:42 pm

Bunni wrote:
Jenuall wrote:Not sure if I've posted it here before but either way - people who can't use self service tills properly. Either learn to use them or get the strawberry float out of the way! You are taking something that should allow those of us who are competent to shop more efficiently and turning it into massive bottleneck! :x



We live right next to a massive Asian student population. Absolutely hate the start of seeester as they attempt to configure both technology and language barriers. They need to learn and all, but strawberry float it’s annoying when you’re in a hurry and they’ve done a full weeks shop in Tesco express.


Bloody Asians, commin over ere, usin our self service tills!

User avatar
Bunni
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Bunni » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:43 pm

I’ll not complain too hard. There’s Chinese supermarkets all over the place now and the Koreans have set up a food truck outside halls which is delicious.

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Jenuall » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:15 pm

Bunni wrote:I’ll not complain too hard. There’s Chinese supermarkets all over the place now and the Koreans have set up a food truck outside halls which is delicious.


Bloody Asians, coming over here increasing the variety and quality of our cuisine!

ImageImage
User avatar
Bunni
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Bunni » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:21 pm

But not the prices :D

User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Qikz » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:58 am

I strawberry floating hate flies. I open my kitchen window for 20 minutes, leave the room come back and there's 10 flies flying around. Where the strawberry float did they all come from and why is it so strawberry floating hard to get them out. argh.

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Ad7 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:04 pm

Bloody flies, coming over here, invading our kitchens.

Sounds like it's time to call the landlord :capnscotty:

User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM Sec.
SONM Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by OrangeRKN » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:20 pm

We had the landlady round to get rid of some ants a couple of weeks ago, just thought you'd like to know Ad7

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Ad7 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:25 pm

Thnx bbz x

User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by <]:^D » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:29 pm

i hate to state the obvious, but blu-tak?

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by jawafour » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:33 pm

Amazon Prime Day.

An annual event during which Amazon reinforces the message that they dislike non-Prime customers.

User avatar
Lotus
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Lotus » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:34 pm

jawafour wrote:Amazon Prime Day.

An annual event during which Amazon reinforces the message that they dislike non-Prime customers.

Take solace in the fact that you're not giving your money to a scummy company like Amazon - other businesses are more deserving of your money.

Image
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Tsunade » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Qikz wrote:I strawberry floating hate flies. I open my kitchen window for 20 minutes, leave the room come back and there's 10 flies flying around. Where the strawberry float did they all come from and why is it so strawberry floating hard to get them out. argh.

According to my aunt, flies hate lavender.

Image
Image
User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Qikz » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:12 pm

strawberry floating flies. Got rid of most of them I think now but it took me hours. Flies are scum

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Oblomov Boblomov » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:43 pm

jawafour wrote:Amazon Prime Day.

An annual event during which Amazon reinforces the message that they dislike non-Prime customers.

Is it not sort of in the name of the event?

Image
User avatar
Death's Head
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: RE: Re: Things that annoy you 5.0 - annoy harder
by Death's Head » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:58 pm

Qikz wrote:strawberry floating flies. Got rid of most of them I think now but it took me hours. Flies are scum
Why not just get a load of spiders to take out the flies?

Problem solved.

Yes?

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, Benzin, Brerlappin, Garth, Johnny Jalfrezi, lex-man, Pedz, Preezy, Robbo-92, RogueLeader, Snowcannon and 57 guests