ANNOY: The new thread by Ad7

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by Hyperion » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:21 am

Poor Moggy :(

Image Image Image
User avatar
Lastpostamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by Lastpostamorph » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:23 am

More like Smoggy

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by Saigon Slick » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:41 am

Moggy wrote:Coughing. People just coughing all strawberry floating day long. strawberry float off home if you are that ill you banana split. :x :x :x


There was a guy in my work who was awful for this - he had a smoker's cough so loud and so invasive that you could hear it from the other end of the office. And my office is an open plan call centre with 700+ people in it.

Image Image
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:44 am

Corazon de Leon wrote:
Moggy wrote:Coughing. People just coughing all strawberry floating day long. strawberry float off home if you are that ill you banana split. :x :x :x


There was a guy in my work who was awful for this - he had a smoker's cough so loud and so invasive that you could hear it from the other end of the office. And my office is an open plan call centre with 700+ people in it.


Perhaps you stink?

Image
User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by Saigon Slick » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:18 pm

Moggy wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:
Moggy wrote:Coughing. People just coughing all strawberry floating day long. strawberry float off home if you are that ill you banana split. :x :x :x


There was a guy in my work who was awful for this - he had a smoker's cough so loud and so invasive that you could hear it from the other end of the office. And my office is an open plan call centre with 700+ people in it.


Perhaps you stink?


My secret shame :dread:

Image Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by Squinty » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:57 pm

It doesn't annoy me so much in work. But on public transport, ugh. Especially if that person is directly behind you.

User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by Advent7 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Public transport :dread:

Image
User avatar
IAmTheSantaMan
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Sunderland

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by IAmTheSantaMan » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:07 pm

Contact centre punters that think it's acceptable to just start ranting at me dropping F and C bombs left and right. In what universe is that an acceptable way to speak to someone that's trying to help you, especially when the caller is the one that has strawberry floated things up in the first place?

Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by Hexx » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:12 am

IAmTheSaladMan wrote:Contact centre punters that think it's acceptable to just start ranting at me dropping F and C bombs left and right. In what universe is that an acceptable way to speak to someone that's trying to help you, especially when the caller is the one that has strawberry floated things up in the first place?


Yeah but the customer is always right, so you are an F-ing C I'm afraid :(

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by jawafour » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:15 am

IAmTheSaladMan wrote:Contact centre punters that think it's acceptable to just start ranting at me dropping F and C bombs left and right...

That just isn't on... I would have thought that most companies would have a policy along the lines of "sorry but we cannot assist customers who abuse our staff"?

Image <<< Thanks to Hyperion for my ace Christmas sig :wub: Image > Enter Mastaba
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:29 am

jawafour wrote:
IAmTheSaladMan wrote:Contact centre punters that think it's acceptable to just start ranting at me dropping F and C bombs left and right...

That just isn't on... I would have thought that most companies would have a policy along the lines of "sorry but we cannot assist customers who abuse our staff"?


We have a policy that we can hang up on people if they start swearing and abusing us. It rarely happens but I am always hoping on a difficult call that they start swearing so I have an excuse to hang up. :lol:

Image
User avatar
Harry Ellis
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by Harry Ellis » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:38 am

Moggy wrote:
jawafour wrote:
IAmTheSaladMan wrote:Contact centre punters that think it's acceptable to just start ranting at me dropping F and C bombs left and right...

That just isn't on... I would have thought that most companies would have a policy along the lines of "sorry but we cannot assist customers who abuse our staff"?


We have a policy that we can hang up on people if they start swearing and abusing us. It rarely happens but I am always hoping on a difficult call that they start swearing so I have an excuse to hang up. :lol:

Do you have to talk to customers in finance?

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Lastpostamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by Lastpostamorph » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:53 am

Some twat near me has put some wind chimes up on the outside of their house so the strawberry floating things make noise all night at the slightest breeze :x

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Christmas CrackErrkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by Christmas CrackErrkal » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:54 am

Lagamorph wrote:Some twat near me has put some wind chimes up on the outside of their house so the strawberry floating things make noise all night at the slightest breeze :x

It isn't noise, it is a soothing jingle.

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by Hexx » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:56 am

Windchimes are awesome.
Shut up Laga

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:59 am

Drumstick wrote:
Moggy wrote:
jawafour wrote:
IAmTheSaladMan wrote:Contact centre punters that think it's acceptable to just start ranting at me dropping F and C bombs left and right...

That just isn't on... I would have thought that most companies would have a policy along the lines of "sorry but we cannot assist customers who abuse our staff"?


We have a policy that we can hang up on people if they start swearing and abusing us. It rarely happens but I am always hoping on a difficult call that they start swearing so I have an excuse to hang up. :lol:

Do you have to talk to customers in finance?


I’ve no idea, I don’t work in finance.

My job is winding up (epic bantz!1!!) pension schemes. We are nice people that are only trying to help, but some customers get a little offended that we are winding up their old crappy pension arrangements. ;)

Image
User avatar
Gently-Hung Holly Wreath
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by Gently-Hung Holly Wreath » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:06 am

I sold a processor on ebay. Sent it via Royal Mail. All documented, done about the 20th of July.

So the guy I sold it to starts sending me these messages on 3rd of August;

Hi I have just spoken to yodal the parcel company dealing with the delivery of my motherboard but, they are saying they haven't got it and it's not in there system. Wondering if you can help me to find out where the parcel is. Thanks

A few concerns leap out to me. I didnt sell him a motherboard. The item I did sell was sent Royal Mail, not 'yodal'. The item is confirmed to have arrived before 24th of July.

Naturally the buyer is very confused by all of this and isnt interested in rational explanations.

How do these people function day to day? How is he going to put this computer together when it arrives?

Image
User avatar
Dowbocop
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by Dowbocop » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:17 am

He might have bought the mobo off eBay as well and messaged the wrong person...

User avatar
Lastpostamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by Lastpostamorph » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:24 am

Everyone knows that windchime owners are basically domestic terrorists.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Gently-Hung Holly Wreath
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Tings U annoy you PART 5 WITH A RUINED VENGENCE GENISYS
by Gently-Hung Holly Wreath » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:24 am

On the mail chain it has a massive picture of a processor and it says Question about auction "Processor blah blah"

Image

Return to “Stuff”