ANNOY: The new thread by Ad7

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The name's U, annoy U
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:17 pm

Errkal wrote:
jawafour wrote:


TBH, I'd rather they could deliver a book to me in under a week rather than trying to send me into space.

^^^ Typical povvo attitude.. lacks imagination etc ;-).


Get a Kindle, you get the book in seconds.


And if you know where to look, you'll get it for free as well. :shifty:

Image
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: The name's U, annoy U
by jawafour » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Moggy wrote:...
Future system: Blast book into space.

ETA: 30 milliseconds.

IT'S strawberry floating SCIENCE JAWA. :x

:lol: . I feel like it's now down to me and the other Amazon non-Prime povvos that mankind isn't yet living on Mars :( .

Errkal wrote:Get a Kindle, you get the book in seconds.

The books on order are lush, lovingly-produced tomes detailing the adventures in the world of Elder Scrolls. I want to caress them and think about the journies of the future... not turn on my tablet and find out what the end-game baddie says as you strike him down :lol: .

Image <<< Thanks to Hyperion for my ace Christmas sig :wub: Image > Enter Mastaba
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The name's U, annoy U
by Preezy » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:30 pm

jawafour wrote: :lol: . I feel like it's now down to me and the other Amazon non-Prime povvos that mankind isn't yet living on Mars :( .

Image

Image
User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The name's U, annoy U
by Advent7 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:33 am

Watching the news this morning and it's showing the hurricane right over Cuba, it's must be absolutely twatting it. I say that because there was not one mention of Cuba, it's all about Florida. Yeah never mind Cuba looking like it's probably being destroyed right now, PRAY 4 DA FLORIDERS

Image
User avatar
Yulehide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: The name's U, annoy U
by Yulehide » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:57 pm

The increasing occurrence of Windows Media Player being unable to identify a CD when trying to rip it to my music library.

I'd buy music digitally if I could get it in FLAC format instead of the utterly crap variable bitrate MP3s Amazon offer.

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: The name's U, annoy U
by Squinty » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Ironhide wrote:The increasing occurrence of Windows Media Player being unable to identify a CD when trying to rip it to my music library.

I'd buy music digitally if I could get it in FLAC format instead of the utterly crap variable bitrate MP3s Amazon offer.


This bugs the crap out of me too.

User avatar
IAmTheSantaMan
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Sunderland

PostRe: The name's U, annoy U
by IAmTheSantaMan » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:23 pm

When you're trading in games in a shop and they say they can't accept some of them because they are too scratched despite the fact they are the ones who sold you them in that condition. That's the shop essentially saying they sold you products in a condition unfit to be sold in the first place.

Image
User avatar
Qikzen
Member ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: The name's U, annoy U
by Qikzen » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:43 pm

Ironhide wrote:The increasing occurrence of Windows Media Player being unable to identify a CD when trying to rip it to my music library.

I'd buy music digitally if I could get it in FLAC format instead of the utterly crap variable bitrate MP3s Amazon offer.


Buy the CD then pirate thenflacs if you want to support the artist

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: ANNOY OY SAVALOYYYYYYYYY
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:57 pm

Moggy wrote:
Errkal wrote:
Moggy wrote:The best thing about this thread is the constant title changes.

Will Ad be able to keep it going until page 250?


Hopefully, I think we should add some jeopardy though by coming up with a forfeit in the event it doesn't have say 1 change per week until 250.


That sounds like a good idea.

To stop him cheating, he should also get a permaban if the title change is not up to our exacting standards.


It's been almost 2 weeks now. What's his forfeit? :nod:

Image
User avatar
Yulehide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: The name's U, annoy U
by Yulehide » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:40 pm

Qikz wrote:
Ironhide wrote:The increasing occurrence of Windows Media Player being unable to identify a CD when trying to rip it to my music library.

I'd buy music digitally if I could get it in FLAC format instead of the utterly crap variable bitrate MP3s Amazon offer.


Buy the CD then pirate thenflacs if you want to support the artist


I can achieve the same by ripping the CD myself, it's just a pain to have to manually type in the information which should automatically be detected by WMP.

Image
User avatar
Qikzen
Member ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: ANNOY OY SAVALOYYYYYYYYY
by Qikzen » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:19 pm

Moggy wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Errkal wrote:
Moggy wrote:The best thing about this thread is the constant title changes.

Will Ad be able to keep it going until page 250?


Hopefully, I think we should add some jeopardy though by coming up with a forfeit in the event it doesn't have say 1 change per week until 250.


That sounds like a good idea.

To stop him cheating, he should also get a permaban if the title change is not up to our exacting standards.


It's been almost 2 weeks now. What's his forfeit? :nod:


Tragic never did is forfeit from the last forumite forfeit, so...

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
Trelliz
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The name's U, annoy U
by Trelliz » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:32 am

People who think doubling the amount of space they take up on a train by keeping their bag shouldered is a totally ok thing to do. Have some basic awareness of your environment you dumb strawberry floats.

Tragic Magic wrote:RTCW is a mega plex of origami, you young bugger, enjoy the taste.
Women are so lovely.

Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: The name's U, annoy U
by Saigon Slick » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:37 am

Supervisor took a week to get back to me with some vital info on the old thesis - couldn't work without it and the resulting delay has meant I almost certainly won't be submitting on Friday and will have to work on it during my trip to Berlin next week. I don't blame my supervisor but strawberry float me it's annoying.

Image Image
User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The name's U, annoy U
by Advent7 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:42 am

Lorry drivers and their stupid drawn out overtaking moves. Was stuck behind one that took FIVE MILES to overtake another one because he decided to do it on a slightly uphill section of the motorway. Twat ended up slowing the middle lane to 50 for the duration.

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The name's U, annoy U
by KK » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:15 am

"Vapour distilled spring water with electrolytes for a cleaner, crisper taste"

Faaaaaark off.

Image
User avatar
Christmas CrackErrkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: The name's U, annoy U
by Christmas CrackErrkal » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:16 am

KK wrote:"Vapour distilled spring water with electrolytes for a cleaner, crisper taste"

Faaaaaark off.

I prefer Smart Water over other waters, I think it does taste nicer.

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: The name's U, annoy U
by Squinty » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:31 am

Plumbers and their hilarious vagueness and inability to fix something.

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: The name's U, annoy U
by jawafour » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:42 am

Squinty wrote:Plumbers and their hilarious vagueness and inability to fix something.

I need to get a plumber out to fix my shower and toilet. Judging by previous experiences, the job will be half-done and cost big money :| .

Image <<< Thanks to Hyperion for my ace Christmas sig :wub: Image > Enter Mastaba
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The name's U, annoy U
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:49 am

jawafour wrote:I need to get a plumber out to fix my shower and toilet. Judging by previous experiences, the job will be half-done and cost big money :| .


If porn has taught me anything then Jawa's going to be in for some sexy times.

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: The name's U, annoy U
by Squinty » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:40 am

Moggy wrote:
jawafour wrote:I need to get a plumber out to fix my shower and toilet. Judging by previous experiences, the job will be half-done and cost big money :| .


If porn has taught me anything then Jawa's going to be in for some sexy times.


Don't walk around in your bathrobe with no undercrackers on, Jawa. Plumbers are all perverts.


Return to “Stuff”