The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Ho-Ho-Ho-tek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by Ho-Ho-Ho-tek » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:18 am

Got back into this over the weekend. They've added a sh*t ton of stuff to do but my god is it complicated. I think someone coming to it fresh will enjoy it but coming back to it from having it Day one, it's an information overload. I've barely a clue at how the new systems work.

Is the Dark Zone the same? The main game and missions are now so different I presume the DZ is too. A great shooter and MILES better than Destiny it's just gonna take time to get my head around.

Image
Grcades resident banana split.
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by jawafour » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:29 am

Photek wrote:Got back into this over the weekend...

I'd love to get back into this - to me, it looked fantastic and played great - but I am juggling too many other games to add this to the pile at the moment. I only dabbled with it before but I have fond memories of teaming up with Cheeky Devlin, Pedz and LewisD :-) .

User avatar
Eat it Harvey
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by Eat it Harvey » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:40 am

It was glorious fun.

Looking forward to getting more details on this. I'm hoping it's late 2018. Gotta get the team back together.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Bill Clay
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by Bill Clay » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:12 pm

Cheeky Devlin wrote:It was glorious fun.

Looking forward to getting more details on this. I'm hoping it's late 2018. Gotta get the team back together.


Image

I'm ready.

Image
BORbles
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by BORbles » Fri May 18, 2018 2:23 pm

The Division 2 will be out by March 2019

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018 ... march-2019

"The job is done, and the bitch is dead."
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by BID0 » Sun May 27, 2018 9:13 pm

Anyone with this on Xbox want to play some Survival sometime? I just booted up the game for the first time since the last major update (so many changes Jesus) and I still can’t seem to get a survival game so I guess nobody else is playing this mode :(

NickSCFC
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by NickSCFC » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:56 pm


User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by Peter Crisp » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:25 pm

I know I may be alone here but I really want them to include the drone from the Division reveal trailer.
This will allow 5 man teams with me as the drone and I can finally play a third person shooter and not have to worry about being terrible at shooting.
I can be the guy who spots enemies and whizzes about looking for cover and good places to attack from and maybe just maybe drop a medkit or 2.

If I have to play as a person I just hope that medic abilities are strong and there's other ways to help the team like building cover or giving bonuses to people or the squad.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
As Fat as Santa
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by As Fat as Santa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:53 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:I know I may be alone here but I really want them to include the drone from the Division reveal trailer.
This will allow 5 man teams with me as the drone and I can finally play a third person shooter and not have to worry about being terrible at shooting.
I can be the guy who spots enemies and whizzes about looking for cover and good places to attack from and maybe just maybe drop a medkit or 2.

If I have to play as a person I just hope that medic abilities are strong and there's other ways to help the team like building cover or giving bonuses to people or the squad.


You do realise you aren't as bad as you think you are, yeah?

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by Peter Crisp » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:03 pm

Pedz wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:I know I may be alone here but I really want them to include the drone from the Division reveal trailer.
This will allow 5 man teams with me as the drone and I can finally play a third person shooter and not have to worry about being terrible at shooting.
I can be the guy who spots enemies and whizzes about looking for cover and good places to attack from and maybe just maybe drop a medkit or 2.

If I have to play as a person I just hope that medic abilities are strong and there's other ways to help the team like building cover or giving bonuses to people or the squad.


You do realise you aren't as bad as you think you are, yeah?


I just really like playing as support class as I feel I can add more value. My worst aspect is my reaction time which is just awful and playing Rainbow Six Siege was just comical as people would just storm round corners and it boils down to who can hit the fire button first (the time to kill is so short that being second just means instant death) and I fail 99% of the time.
I can have ok games now and then I just think I'm more useful as someone who can swoop in and revive and boost players while laying down covering fire.

I do admit my confidence in my own skills is pretty much zero though.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
BORbles
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by BORbles » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:54 pm

Apparently the location will be at Washington DC according to the leak screenshot.

"The job is done, and the bitch is dead."
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by Peter Crisp » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:22 pm

They should have set it in Luton as they wouldn't need to do much work to make it look post apocalyptic.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
BORbles
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by BORbles » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:51 pm

Image

Also, a new weapon which is a crossbow.

White House Raid? :datass:

"The job is done, and the bitch is dead."
User avatar
Bill Clay
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by Bill Clay » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:43 pm

This looked great.. but felt odd without the snow!
The snow made the environment feel lonely and dangerous..

Also, Devlin is going to love shooting the stray deers :lol:

Image
BORbles
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by BORbles » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:45 pm

I am liking the look of this so I shall be getting it then! :datass:

"The job is done, and the bitch is dead."
User avatar
Bill Clay
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by Bill Clay » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:54 pm

The other thing that bugs me is that it still didn't look as good as the 2013 "in-game" footage :lol:

Image
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by Peter Crisp » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:00 pm

That's the problem they have now. The Division reveal was so far from what we got it's hard for the developers to now claim everything we've seen will look like that and be in the game.
Will the map be as big as it's shown and will the game look as nice.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Eat it Harvey
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by Eat it Harvey » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:08 pm

LewisD wrote:This looked great.. but felt odd without the snow!
The snow made the environment feel lonely and dangerous..

Also, Devlin is going to love shooting the stray deers :lol:

"Doe, a Deer, a Female..... BANG"
YAS! Take that ya banana split!

Ahem. Looks good. Not substantially different from the first, but as long as the journey to the end-game is fun I'm all in on that.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Buffalo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by Buffalo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:10 pm

Out in March, mere weeks after Anthem.

Image
User avatar
Bill Clay
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: The Division - The Division 2 announced! Pg. 126
by Bill Clay » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:11 pm

I know they probably toned it down for the stage show.. but the enemies seemed less bullet spongy?

But again, probably turned it right down for the cameras.. especially as they were level 30s.

Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: As Fat as Santa, deathofcows, Frank, HSH28, JediDragon05, Joer, OldSoulCyborg, Ploiper and 52 guests