Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by Preezy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:11 pm

I quite liked Tumblr for the niche NSFW stuff :shifty:

User avatar
I Believe In Stool Bloke
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by I Believe In Stool Bloke » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:12 pm

I feel like I've missed out on a whole new world. To find out about it only to be told it will be snatched away... it's so cruel. :(

Image
User avatar
*<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by *<]:^D » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:30 pm

Green Gecko wrote:Where are peeps gonna get their gamer girl goth / emo / "alt" model GIFs?

(Disclaimer: I am neither a proponent or user of these content delivery services.)

Just go to virtually any Russian social media website instead, they don't give a gooseberry fool at all.


vk.com
quality grot

User avatar
Met
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by Met » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:08 am

Image

Several artists I follow have decided to try Newgrounds again, and I imagine a bunch more will probably just focus on twitter, DA, FA, or whatever. I'm not too fussed as I donate to most of the ones I want to keep with on Patreon anyway.

First Sony, now Tumblr. It is a dark time indeed for the anime tiddy...

User avatar
Skarjo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by Skarjo » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:34 am

Tumblr to close on December 18th.

Blue Eyes wrote:No wonder I'm eating my balls instead of sweets.

Skarjo's Scary Stories...
User avatar
RichardYuleK
Member
Joined in 2015
Location: Nottinghamshire
Contact:

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by RichardYuleK » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:40 am

<]:^D wrote:
Green Gecko wrote:Where are peeps gonna get their gamer girl goth / emo / "alt" model GIFs?

(Disclaimer: I am neither a proponent or user of these content delivery services.)

Just go to virtually any Russian social media website instead, they don't give a gooseberry fool at all.


vk.com
quality grot


I had no idea what that was so I looked in the App Store

Image

Now I know it’s like Facebook but more easiest

Image
Image
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'
User avatar
Silent Right
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by Silent Right » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:23 am

I went to VK once because I clicked on an image on twitter (another site I've only visited a handful of times) and despite my adblocker I almost immediately got some dodgy pop up.

Russian websites, not even once.

Image

:lol:

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Image
User avatar
Green Gecko
Director
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by Green Gecko » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:10 am

RichardYuleK wrote:
<]:^D wrote:
Green Gecko wrote:Where are peeps gonna get their gamer girl goth / emo / "alt" model GIFs?

(Disclaimer: I am neither a proponent or user of these content delivery services.)

Just go to virtually any Russian social media website instead, they don't give a gooseberry fool at all.


vk.com
quality grot


I had no idea what that was so I looked in the App Store

Image

Now I know it’s like Facebook but more easiest

:lol:

That new "t" glyph is really upsetting me, the curve that's closer a chamfer at the top left is plain wrong. It's not a harmonious letter form at all.

End times.

Support GRcade | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
Image
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by Chocolate-Milk » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:36 am

Most of the artists and internet funnypeople I follow are planning to migrate to Twitter, but Twitter is garbage so I super won't be making that jump.


I know Tumblr is an even bigger dumpster fire, don't @ me.

Image
User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by Dual » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:46 am

r/NSFW_gifs

User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by Qikz » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:48 am

Silent Right wrote:I went to VK once because I clicked on an image on twitter (another site I've only visited a handful of times) and despite my adblocker I almost immediately got some dodgy pop up.

Russian websites, not even once.

Image

:lol:


:lol:

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
Benzin
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by Benzin » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:32 am

Reddit will see an almighty spike of users over the next fortnight then :lol:

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by Hexx » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:02 am

Preezy wrote:I quite liked Tumblr for the niche NSFW stuff :shifty:


Yep

Then they made "Safe Mode" and you need to log in to see all the best stuff.

:(

User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by Alvin Flummux » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:53 pm

Chocolate-Milk wrote:Most of the artists and internet funnypeople I follow are planning to migrate to Twitter, but Twitter is garbage so I super won't be making that jump.


I know Tumblr is an even bigger dumpster fire, don't @ me.


Image

Let's bring it back. :datass:

User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by Dual » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:02 pm

Lmao @ newgrounds

User avatar
Vermi-Claus
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by Vermi-Claus » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:25 pm

Well that's one way of attracting users.

User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by Alvin Flummux » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:29 pm

Image

User avatar
Silent Right
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by Silent Right » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:31 pm

Alvin Flummux wrote:
Image

Let's bring it back. :datass:


It never left, you did. :capnscotty:

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Image
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Tumblr will ban porn form their platform after Dec. 17th
by Saint of Killers » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:27 pm

I Believe In Stool Bloke wrote:I feel like I've missed out on a whole new world. To find out about it only to be told it will be snatched away... it's so cruel. :(


https://youtu.be/Eyh4i4dUDeo?t=155

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bunni, Google [Bot], K, Monkey Man and 58 guests