Outloud.fm: Ettiquette and links in first post

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Harman
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Manchester
Contact:

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Harman » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Zellery wrote:
Harman wrote:This is awesome. However, Iron Maiden :x

Calm down, Al.

:|

User avatar
Zellery
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Zellery » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:00 pm

:lol: :wub:

User avatar
Oh Teh Noes
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mina Murray
Location: HMS Camden Lock

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Oh Teh Noes » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:20 am

Back In Time by Huey Lewis & The News up in this bitch!

\o/

Dr Cottle wrote:My favourite flavour of popsicle is DICK.

Image
St Nick is my bike thieving buddy brother :wub:
User avatar
Eat it Harvey
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Eat it Harvey » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:35 am

A quick ten minute look at 8pm has ended with me just going to bed. Epic tunes guys, epic tunes. :D

Marred only by the fact that I thought Noes was Wiggles right until he left and Zellery told me otherwise. :fp:

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Dolph Wiggler
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: 1123,6536,5231
Contact:

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Dolph Wiggler » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:40 am

Cheeky Devlin wrote:A quick ten minute look at 8pm has ended with me just going to bed. Epic tunes guys, epic tunes. :D

Marred only by the fact that I thought Noes was Wiggles right until he left and Zellery told me otherwise. :fp:


:x

We having another session on this soon then? :mrgreen:

User avatar
Saigon Slick
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Saigon Slick » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:14 pm

I'm in there now uploading a nice wee playlist.

Image Image
User avatar
Skippy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Skippy » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Some great stuff in here at the mo

User avatar
duckthatbites
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Mankrik's wife
Contact:

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by duckthatbites » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:02 pm

It was very enjoyable last night, I heard and liked some tunes I wouldn't normally listen to :mrgreen:

User avatar
Johnny Ryall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Macraig
Location: Box Elder, MO

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Johnny Ryall » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:25 pm

All alone bar an afk smelly ben. :(

User avatar
Zellery
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Zellery » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Every time I've dropped by today, there's been no on in there. :(

User avatar
Skippy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Skippy » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Let's get this gooseberry fool rolling then 8-)

User avatar
Dolph Wiggler
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: 1123,6536,5231
Contact:

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Dolph Wiggler » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:57 pm

I'm in, for a while.

User avatar
Skippy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Skippy » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Join the party lads

User avatar
Starbreaker
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Starbreaker » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:35 pm

This would be good, except people keep picking music I don't like. It's sort of the reason that I never listen to the radio.

User avatar
Eighthours
Emeritus
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Eighthours » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:45 pm

Have way more people suddenly found out about this, as it's dropping connection something chronic tonight.

User avatar
Oh Teh Noes
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mina Murray
Location: HMS Camden Lock

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Oh Teh Noes » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Not been around tonight because I've been at my mate's house but rest assured I'll be in there tomorrow to celebrate a great interview!

Dr Cottle wrote:My favourite flavour of popsicle is DICK.

Image
St Nick is my bike thieving buddy brother :wub:
User avatar
Eat it Harvey
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Eat it Harvey » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Oh Teh Noes wrote:Not been around tonight because I've been at my mate's house but rest assured I'll be in there tomorrow to celebrate a great interview!


Some good tunes tonight. Not as massive a queue as last night either so we're getting to our own songs much faster which is nice. We're tending to stick to 2 tunes in the playlist each. Keeps the waiting time down and lets you respond to a decent song that much quicker.

We should probably establish an outloud.FM ettiquette in the first post.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Oh Teh Noes
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mina Murray
Location: HMS Camden Lock

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Oh Teh Noes » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:40 am

  • Two songs each at a time
  • Don't be a cock
  • Don't call other people's choices strawberry floating gooseberry fool - upload your own music instead of insulting others' choices

Sorted?

Dr Cottle wrote:My favourite flavour of popsicle is DICK.

Image
St Nick is my bike thieving buddy brother :wub:
Custard
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Custard » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:18 am

Oh Teh Noes wrote:
  • Two songs each at a time
  • Don't be a cock
  • Don't call other people's choices strawberry floating gooseberry fool - upload your own music instead of insulting others' choices

Sorted?

Sounds good.

User avatar
Eat it Harvey
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: Outloud.fm: links in first post
by Eat it Harvey » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:10 am

Custard wrote:
Oh Teh Noes wrote:
  • Two songs each at a time
  • Don't be a cock
  • Don't call other people's choices strawberry floating gooseberry fool - upload your own music instead of insulting others' choices

Sorted?

Sounds good.


Yeah, that's cool.

If people leave they should remove any tunes they have queued.
No super-long tunes without group approval. Nothing worse than having to struggle through a 12 minute epic that's long outstayed it's welcome.
No Bieber.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Return to “Stuff”