The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by Jenuall » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:40 pm

Vermilion wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Jenuall wrote:Sat in Bristol looking out the window and it's Dull, cloudy, blustery and looking like it's about to piss down


And that’s just the locals.


This is surprisingly accurate.


:lol:


Ah Bristolians, you special people. :D

ImageImage
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by Moggy » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:40 pm

Vermilion wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Jenuall wrote:Sat in Bristol looking out the window and it's Dull, cloudy, blustery and looking like it's about to piss down


And that’s just the locals.


This is surprisingly accurate.


strawberry float off mate, we can't all have the joy of looking at a stool bloke outside our windows. :x

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by Errkal » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:07 pm

Been raining all day here. Its quite nice to hear it after so much heat and sun. Tempted to go for a walk in it.

User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by Hyperion » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:24 pm

32° here now. They say it's going to hit 35° next week :dread:

Image
Ad7 wrote:stop moaning about it
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by jawafour » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:57 pm

Hyperion wrote:32° here now. They say it's going to hit 35° next week :dread:

Yeah, looking at my neck of the woods, it's gonna be 31C on Monday and 30C on Tuesday through Friday :dread: .

Got an all-day garden party tomorrow so I am almost literally (literally) praying that the rain holds off.

User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by <]:^D » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:21 pm

have you invited downstairs?

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by jawafour » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:23 pm

<]:^D wrote:have you invited downstairs?

... :lol: . Thankfully the party is elsewhere :) .

User avatar
RichardUK
Member
Joined in 2015
Location: Nottinghamshire
Contact:

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by RichardUK » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:48 am

It rained here today! First time since the end of May I think

Image
Image
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by jawafour » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:07 pm

It's 84f / 29c in my flat and, looking at the forecast, it's gonna hit 30/31c every day from Monday through Friday.

This has gone on for long enough now and I'm gonna call it... I actually want cooler weather and rain :shifty: .

User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by Dual » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:15 pm

Hope it's stays like this for at least another 6 weeks as we've decided to not go abroad this summer.

User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by Alvin Flummux » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:29 pm

Image

Fetch me old brown trousers, bring them to me now, I'll wear them in the rigging as they fire across the bow. Fetch me old brown trousers, I fear we may be hit, for even if they shoot me now, they'll never see me... ;)
Glowy69
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: B6

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by Glowy69 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:13 pm

34 degrees thursday :|

Fabian Delph is a banana split.

Drumstick wrote:I'll go on record in stating that Villa won't finish inside the top 6 this season.

Image
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by Peter Crisp » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:31 pm

I went to the Farnborough airshow and managed to get a sunburned face :x .

Trump may think the press is the enemy of the people but I think it's the Sun and it really is a bad hombre and anyone who thinks it's good is peddling fake news :x .

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by Alvin Flummux » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:32 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:I went to the Farnborough airshow and managed to get a sunburned face :x .


Who'd have thought that standing in the open and aiming your face at the sky could have any ill effects?

Fetch me old brown trousers, bring them to me now, I'll wear them in the rigging as they fire across the bow. Fetch me old brown trousers, I fear we may be hit, for even if they shoot me now, they'll never see me... ;)
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by Peter Crisp » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:35 pm

Alvin Flummux wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:I went to the Farnborough airshow and managed to get a sunburned face :x .


Who'd have thought that standing in the open and aiming your face at the sky could have any ill effects?


I know, who'd have thought it :shifty: .
If the sun can burn someone as special as me it can happen to anyone :dread: .

To be fair I don't go out much and I'm strawberry floating stupid so that's my defence :oops: .

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by Alvin Flummux » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:37 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:To be fair I don't go out much and I'm strawberry floating stupid so that's my defence :oops: .


The Tommy Robinson Defense won't save you forever.

Fetch me old brown trousers, bring them to me now, I'll wear them in the rigging as they fire across the bow. Fetch me old brown trousers, I fear we may be hit, for even if they shoot me now, they'll never see me... ;)
User avatar
Floex
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by Floex » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:42 pm

I could just about get through this if the office air condition was approaching anything close to normal. I’m burning alive each day :(

Imagine having to do labouring in this weather though, FUK DAT

User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by Peter Crisp » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:44 pm

Alvin Flummux wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:To be fair I don't go out much and I'm strawberry floating stupid so that's my defence :oops: .


The Tommy Robinson Defense won't save you forever.


I had to google this as I had no idea who he is and I hope you don't think I'm anything like him.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by Alvin Flummux » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:45 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:To be fair I don't go out much and I'm strawberry floating stupid so that's my defence :oops: .


The Tommy Robinson Defense won't save you forever.


I had to google this as I had no idea who he is and I hope you don't think I'm anything like him.


Bless your heart, I was making a joke.

Fetch me old brown trousers, bring them to me now, I'll wear them in the rigging as they fire across the bow. Fetch me old brown trousers, I fear we may be hit, for even if they shoot me now, they'll never see me... ;)
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: The Heatwave Topic 2018 | The Struggle is Real
by jawafour » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:03 pm

I was out in the sun yesterday and was fully-prepared i.e. I had factor 50 sun tan lotion protection.

I was out in the sun today and wasn't anything like prepared. My bonce has caught the sun and now I don't feel too great :-(.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aayl1, Benzin, Blue Eyes, Bunni, Cuttooth, Dowbocop, Hime, massimo, more heat than light, Photek, Poser, Preezy, Skarjo, Vermilion and 64 guests