GRcade Shop - Now Open!

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:42 pm 
Member
User avatar
As you may or may not know I was banned a week ago. It was a tough experience. It was all due to a debate in the pics/gifs thread. A lot of people were arguing about torturing slugs and like a fool I took the wrong side. Getting banned made me realise the error of my ways.

During the past week I have been banned I have been through a lot. I decided that instead of acting like my old, unpleasant self I should embrace life and spread love. So I made a friend with a slug.

It was a greatfriendship. But one man destroyed our friendship, and I am left mourning the loss of my friend, Mister Slug. Jaxley kidnapped him and took his life in a cruel twist of fate.

Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you a film showcasing what happened in my week long ban. May you all learn from my mistakes.

And may Jaxley pay for his cruelty.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:43 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: á / GDMFSOB
lame

_________________
Cal wrote:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:44 pm 
Member
User avatar
You're an odd chap.

_________________
Winckle wrote:
Falsey arguing on the side of women, Fade arguing on the side of straight white men. It's strawberry floating opposite day in here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:56 pm 
Member
User avatar
Didn't you get banned for racism and not any slug related nastiness?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:03 pm 
Member
User avatar
Moggy wrote:
Didn't you get banned for racism and not any slug related nastiness?

Yep, it was racism. Evidently he didn't learn from his mistakes, so excuse me while I submit a ban request.

[For the benefit of everyone else: I wasn't being serious]

_________________
Image
[STEAM] [TWITTER] [LAST.FM] [RAPTR]


Last edited by Delusibeta on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:08 pm 
Member
User avatar
A sluggish response, I'm afraid.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:08 pm 
Member
User avatar
What? I see no racism in his op.

_________________
Winckle wrote:
Falsey arguing on the side of women, Fade arguing on the side of straight white men. It's strawberry floating opposite day in here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:09 pm 
Member
User avatar
I think it's a joke because Jenkins is apologising for the wrong thing while saying he's learned from his week ban :shifty:

I enjoyed the video :shifty: Jenko looks a bit like a guy I know IRL.

_________________
Image
Image


Last edited by Frank on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:10 pm 
Member
User avatar
Good use of Final Fantasy VIII music, would watch again :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:12 pm 
Member
User avatar
Image

_________________
Image
videogame graphics...n' gooseberry fool
TFPG: Call of Duty: Ghosts


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:12 pm 
Member
User avatar
Frank wrote:
I think it's a joke because Jenkins is apologising for the wrong thing while saying he's learned from his week ban :shifty:

I enjoyed the video :shifty: Jenko looks a bit like a guy I know IRL.


Well its a terrible joke.

_________________
Winckle wrote:
Falsey arguing on the side of women, Fade arguing on the side of straight white men. It's strawberry floating opposite day in here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:22 pm 
Member
User avatar
6/10. Good effort, would ban again.

_________________
I believe in Peter.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:26 pm 
Member
User avatar
That means you go vegan if you get a perma-ban, right?

_________________
i heard the voice of god in my head so i grabbed a rock in a fashionista way


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:29 pm 
Member
User avatar
Did.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:29 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: StayDead
What I done?

WHAT I DONE?

Ban request.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:32 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

AKA: DAT MAF
Jenko wrote:
As you may or may not know I was banned a week ago. It was a tough experience. It was all due to a debate in the pics/gifs thread. A lot of people were arguing about torturing slugs and like a fool I took the wrong side. Getting banned made me realise the error of my ways.

During the past week I have been banned I have been through a lot. I decided that instead of acting like my old, unpleasant self I should embrace life and spread love. So I made a friend with a slug.

It was a greatfriendship. But one man destroyed our friendship, and I am left mourning the loss of my friend, Mister Slug. Jaxley kidnapped him and took his life in a cruel twist of fate.

Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you a film showcasing what happened in my week long ban. May you all learn from my mistakes.

And may Jaxley pay for his cruelty.


Image

_________________
HSH28 wrote:
Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:36 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Bigbruva
Delusibeta wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Didn't you get banned for racism and not any slug related nastiness?

Yep, it was racism. Evidently he didn't learn from his mistakes, so excuse me while I submit a ban request.

[For the benefit of everyone else: I wasn't being serious]


How does someone who isn't me get banned for racism? :lol:

Anyway, video made me lolirl. Well done Jenko. You can have the respect I lost for Pacman when he defended Nickelback.

_________________
The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.

Image


Last edited by Fatal Exception on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:37 pm 
Member
User avatar
What you should of thought about doing on your week off is going back to school if the topic title is anything to go by :shifty:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:37 pm 
Member
User avatar
This Jenko is pretty awesome



Can we trade :shock:

_________________
I believe in Peter.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:38 pm 
Member
User avatar
I don't think that's a real slug.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Skarjo, Yahoo [Bot] and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group