Xbox One Backwards Compatibility - The Darkness, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified + Duke Nukem Forever

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Saigon Slick
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Xbox One Backwards Compatibility - The Darkness, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified + Duke Nukem Forever
by Saigon Slick » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:27 pm

rinks wrote:The Bureau's not bad. I might re-buy The Darkness. It's fantastic, but I traded it in after completing it. It's only £2.99 at the moment - worth it for Mike Patton.


Have you got all the multiplayer achievements? The Darkness was a game I always hugely regretted not completing to 1000.

Image Image
User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: Xbox One Backwards Compatibility - The Darkness, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified + Duke Nukem Forever
by rinks » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:34 pm

Saigon Slick wrote:
rinks wrote:The Bureau's not bad. I might re-buy The Darkness. It's fantastic, but I traded it in after completing it. It's only £2.99 at the moment - worth it for Mike Patton.


Have you got all the multiplayer achievements? The Darkness was a game I always hugely regretted not completing to 1000.

No, and it still annoys me. It's one of only two games I ever traded in without properly fully completing to my satisfaction. I had to accept that the multiplayer, even when it was a new game, was virtually empty. And worse than that, it seemed utterly broken.

User avatar
Saigon Slick
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Xbox One Backwards Compatibility - The Darkness, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified + Duke Nukem Forever
by Saigon Slick » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:51 pm

rinks wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
rinks wrote:The Bureau's not bad. I might re-buy The Darkness. It's fantastic, but I traded it in after completing it. It's only £2.99 at the moment - worth it for Mike Patton.


Have you got all the multiplayer achievements? The Darkness was a game I always hugely regretted not completing to 1000.

No, and it still annoys me. It's one of only two games I ever traded in without properly fully completing to my satisfaction. I had to accept that the multiplayer, even when it was a new game, was virtually empty. And worse than that, it seemed utterly broken.


If the multiplayer is available on BC and you do pick it up(it's available on eBay for a quid) I'd be happy to blast through it with you.

Image Image
User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: Xbox One Backwards Compatibility - The Darkness, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified + Duke Nukem Forever
by rinks » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:11 am

Saigon Slick wrote:
rinks wrote:
Saigon Slick wrote:
rinks wrote:The Bureau's not bad. I might re-buy The Darkness. It's fantastic, but I traded it in after completing it. It's only £2.99 at the moment - worth it for Mike Patton.


Have you got all the multiplayer achievements? The Darkness was a game I always hugely regretted not completing to 1000.

No, and it still annoys me. It's one of only two games I ever traded in without properly fully completing to my satisfaction. I had to accept that the multiplayer, even when it was a new game, was virtually empty. And worse than that, it seemed utterly broken.


If the multiplayer is available on BC and you do pick it up(it's available on eBay for a quid) I'd be happy to blast through it with you.

OK, cheers, I'll let you know if I get it.


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chanticleer, Christmas.Past, Godzilla, Kanbei, Mafro, mic, PaperMacheMario, Peter Crisp, Red 5 stella, Trelliz, Wedgie, Yubel and 51 guests