List of Available Games:
http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/backward-compatibilityPlay Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One
Xbox One Backward Compatibility is here. Now you can play a growing number of your Xbox 360 games on Xbox One at no additional cost. With over 100 titles available now, and hundreds more in the months to come, Xbox One is now the best place to play your Xbox 360 games. Experience the greatest games lineup in Xbox history—exclusively on Xbox One.
- Xbox One Backward Compatibility is available at no additional cost, so you don’t have to pay to play games you already own.
- Keep your game saves, game add-ons, achievements, and Gamerscore.
- Enjoy the advanced features of your Xbox One like Game DVR, Screenshots and Windows 10 streaming.
- Play multiplayer with your friends no matter which Xbox console they’re on.
- Xbox One Backward Compatibility works with disc-based and digital games.
Xbox One Backward Compatibility is easy to use
The digital tiles that you own and are part of the Back Compat game catalogue will automatically show up in the “Ready to Install” section on your Xbox One. For disc-based games that are a part of the Back Compat game catalogue, insert the disc and the console will begin downloading the game to your hard drive. After the game has downloaded to your hard drive, users will still need to keep the game disc in the drive to play.