All times are UTC [ DST ]




Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:25 am 
Member
User avatar
What's the theme?

_________________
PaperMacheMario wrote:
Colt. :x


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:48 pm 
Moderator
User avatar
Bah got tied up at work :x

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:08 am 
Moderator
User avatar

AKA: DAT MAF
Went to the pub after work. Soz.

_________________
HSH28 wrote:
Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:23 am 
Moderator
User avatar
Seems we don't have the episodes on our servers anymore, does anyone have any of the episodes they could up load for us?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:09 pm 
Member
User avatar
I downloaded a few of them to my phone a few weeks ago and they should still be there.

What is this mystical 'uploading' that you speak of?

(I know what it means, just have no idea where they'd need to go :oops: )

_________________
Now gladly accepting donations of any unused Willpower. Greatly needed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:11 pm 
Moderator
User avatar
NBK wrote:
I downloaded a few of them to my phone a few weeks ago and they should still be there.

What is this mystical 'uploading' that you speak of?

(I know what it means, just have no idea where they'd need to go :oops: )


You could try to email one at a time if you like? Or failing that just stick them on a megaupload site or summat :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:12 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

AKA: DAT MAF
I've got four, I'll upload them to Dropbox.

_________________
HSH28 wrote:
Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:13 pm 
Member
User avatar
suzzopher wrote:
NBK wrote:
I downloaded a few of them to my phone a few weeks ago and they should still be there.

What is this mystical 'uploading' that you speak of?

(I know what it means, just have no idea where they'd need to go :oops: )


You could try to email one at a time if you like? Or failing that just stick them on a megaupload site or summat :)


Cool, I'll give it a shot. Should have some time tonight.

EDIT: Just saw your post, Mafro. I've got some of the older ones if you don't and will look into this 'Drop Box' malarkey :)

_________________
Now gladly accepting donations of any unused Willpower. Greatly needed.


Last edited by NBK on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:14 pm 
Moderator
User avatar
Cheers guys
:)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:03 pm 
Moderator
User avatar
I hope someone has the GBA episode :shifty:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:12 pm 
Member
User avatar
suzzopher wrote:
I hope someone has the GBA episode :shifty:


It should be on the lot I sent you, suzz. They're syncing or something at the moment?

_________________
Now gladly accepting donations of any unused Willpower. Greatly needed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:51 am 
Moderator
User avatar
Thanks to everyone for sharing the files with me. I will get the shows re-hosted tonight and add the new links in the OP.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46

All times are UTC [ DST ]



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group