All times are UTC [ DST ]




Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:51 am 
Member
User avatar
StayDead wrote:
Image

That's what comes up for me, I think it was posted by Kil. :lol:

I also get loads of anime pics, starcraft pics and pictures from posts I've quoted.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Follow me on twitter
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:15 am 
Member
User avatar
So I'm taking the dogs around the woods for a walk - think I'll take a look on GR only to see the Forumite Awards have been done!

:o

Only for me to not win - and as if that was bad enough then get 'lol you're nearly as slow as DML' the whole thread.

Its hard being me.

:(

Was AYAB? a runaway winner....or was I close?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:19 am 
Member
User avatar

AKA: JohnnyK
Great stuff Deadpool! Really enjoyable read that.

Deadpool wrote:
Unfortunately for Zenigame, however, the winner is:

Image

And for the maker of the sig:

Image


This is both flattering and terrifying.

Skarjo wrote:
I think there should be a way JK can win all the awards.


I move that Skarjo runs next year's.

_________________
Ziggy played... GUITAAAARRRRR


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:41 am 
Member
User avatar
Balloon Sod wrote:
The Wrestling Thread is also the best long-running thread. It's funny, the debates are in good spirit and everyone there knows what they're talking about.

It's wrestling, thus we're always going to be snubbed. Even by the likes of TSRT.

_________________
Image
#UsenetSupremacy
Corazon de Leon wrote:
I once allied myself, as a human, with the Alpha Wolf.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:54 am 
Member
User avatar
Oops i missed the voting again. This makes it all null and void i guess as my vote is really important.

Also GRAPL is easily the most popular game on GRcade, it must have the most participants.

_________________
GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, tag team Champion 2011, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:07 pm 
Member
User avatar
Drumstick wrote:
Balloon Sod wrote:
The Wrestling Thread is also the best long-running thread. It's funny, the debates are in good spirit and everyone there knows what they're talking about.

It's wrestling, thus we're always going to be snubbed. Even by the likes of TSRT.



It's pretend fighting, thus you're always going to be snubbed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:51 pm 
Administrator
User avatar
I didn't win anything? Well I'm strawberry floating OUTRAGED.

_________________
Follow me on Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:00 pm 
Member
User avatar
Steve wrote:
I didn't win anything? Well I'm strawberry floating OUTRAGED.

You have already 'won' a yacht from this place. ;)

_________________
1 > 3 > 2 >> 4 >>> 5


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:18 pm 
Member
User avatar
You guys :wub:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:35 pm 
Member
User avatar
Denster wrote:
It's pretend fighting, thus you're always going to be snubbed.

It's sports entertainment, damnit.

_________________
Image
#UsenetSupremacy
Corazon de Leon wrote:
I once allied myself, as a human, with the Alpha Wolf.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:40 pm 
Member
User avatar
I'm quite happy to not have even been nominated for any awards.

_________________
We have prequel.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:43 pm 
Member
User avatar
Ironhide wrote:
I'm quite happy to not have even been nominated for any awards.


As the oddest forumite. I think it's my duty to say that's crazy.

I propose next time an award for user with best use of a transformers name/avatar.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:45 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: the cool guy
I propose an award for best falsey.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:16 pm 
Member
User avatar
Deadpool wrote:
Which I, err... don't have a sig for. Sorry TAP. :oops:

What a farce!

Deadpool wrote:
And the winner is:
Image


I forgive you. :wub:

Thanks for all the votes everyone! I'm honoured. :cry: <ones of laughter joy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:18 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Somebody Else's Problem
Falsey wrote:
I propose an award for best falsey.


I'd win that. My first username on GR was False Sense Of Insecurity.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:23 pm 
Member
User avatar
Drumstick wrote:
Denster wrote:
It's pretend fighting, thus you're always going to be snubbed.

It's sports entertainment, damnit.


Pretend fighting thus only suitable for stupid american children. What an adult sees in it has always been a complete strawberry floating mystery to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:03 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Goat, Zenigame
Denster wrote:
:lol:



Although how Goat got most entertaining....... :fp:

Image

_________________
Image
The Eeveelution club! \o/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:55 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Deadpool / sntaa
DML wrote:
So I'm taking the dogs around the woods for a walk - think I'll take a look on GR only to see the Forumite Awards have been done!

:o

Only for me to not win - and as if that was bad enough then get 'lol you're nearly as slow as DML' the whole thread.

Its hard being me.

:(

Was AYAB? a runaway winner....or was I close?


It ran away with it a bit - Mocky's tasks of the week came second and Cash Mountain came third.

EDIT: And come on DML, you're slower than a week in jail with the big reveals! :lol: :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:01 pm 
Member
User avatar
Wankers, the lot of you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:37 pm 
Member
User avatar
Denster wrote:
Drumstick wrote:
Denster wrote:
It's pretend fighting, thus you're always going to be snubbed.

It's sports entertainment, damnit.


Pretend fighting thus only suitable for stupid american children. What an adult sees in it has always been a complete strawberry floating mystery to me.

Was there a reason you ignored my PM the other day, btw?

_________________
Image
#UsenetSupremacy
Corazon de Leon wrote:
I once allied myself, as a human, with the Alpha Wolf.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group