All times are UTC [ DST ]




Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 572 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:55 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: dan_e1990
Pwnd :lol:

_________________
Image
The Interesting Thread


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:59 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Goat, Zenigame
Ah well. Me, Frank and Manuel will just have to repopulate this island...

_________________
Image
The Eeveelution club! \o/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:59 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: dan_e1990
Leaning over the edge of the boat and staring at the rippling water, Roonmastor thought about the people he had killed and the power he had controlled, wishing he was able to take it back with him to shape the world. It was not to be.

There was movement behind him.

He spun, facing the barrel of a golden rifle. Frank stood with Zenigame. Roonmastor cursed under his breath.

"We snuck onto the ship earlier in the day." Frank said. "Any sudden moves and you're dead."

"Kill him Frank."

"No, have mercy. I helped you." Roonmastor stammers.

Zeni hissed "strawberry float you did. You killed everyone. Shoot him now Frank."

Frank hesitated. "I don't know, maybe it would be more fitting for the justice system to deal with him. Let him rot alive, in a cell back at the city?"

Frank, choose one of the following options:


A- Shoot Roonmastor
B- Tie him to the mast of the ship, bring him back to land alive.


Before making a choice, maybe you want to speak to Roonmastor in the thread?

_________________
Image
The Interesting Thread


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:02 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Goat, Zenigame
END HIM

_________________
Image
The Eeveelution club! \o/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:05 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: dan_e1990
The choice has been made.

_________________
Image
The Interesting Thread


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: dan_e1990
Frank pulls the trigger.

The bullet rockets from the barrel, striking Roonmastor in the face. He stumbles backwards leaning against the edge of the boat with a gaping hole in his head. Roonmastor slumps to the floor.

Nathaniel emerges from cover. "Holy hell..." he stammers.

Frank and Zeni exchange nods. "We did it."

Zenigame approaches the bleeding mess of a corpse. "Too bad StayDead isn't here." He said looking at the gaping hole in Roonmastors face. He unhooks the golden rocket launcher from his back and examines it.

"Men! Toss the body over the edge, it will start smelling very quickly in this heat." Nathaniel orders.

Somehow, still alive, Roonmastor feels himself hit the water. He could feel nothing. Drifting downwards into the abyss he had one final thought that comforted him. "If he didn't shoot me, that damn brain tumor from the crown would have."

_________________
Image
The Interesting Thread


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:20 pm 
Member
User avatar
Told you you'd rue the day you crossed the Knights of Arcadia.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:23 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Goat, Zenigame
Quote:
Zenigame approaches the bleeding mess of a corpse. "Too bad StayDead isn't here."

Doesn't sound like something I'd say...

Quote:
He unhooks the golden rocket launcher from his back and examines it.

Sweet.


Quote:
Somehow, still alive, Roonmastor...


Wait... what?

_________________
Image
The Eeveelution club! \o/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:34 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: dan_e1990
Eight days later.

Nathaniel emerged onto the deck to find Zenigame and Frank sunbathing.

"You guys don't look so good being dead and all, I don't think a tan will help you much."

Neither of them sat up. "Out days are numbered. We have to enjoy our time left." Frank says.

Nathaniel nodded. "We will be approaching port in a day. I was thinking, if you want to keep your weapons and not become the most wanted men ever, you should leave now. As soon as we dock, this ship will be swarming with guards and the public will swarm us to see how the expedition went. I don't think they will take too kindly to two undead armed with, futuristic looking firearms."

"Mans got a point" Zeni sighed, not moving.

"There is a rowboat on the side of the ship. You can take it, sail East and you'll hit land in a day and a half or so."

Some time later.

Lowering their weapons onto the boat on rope, Frank and Zenigame jumped into the water, clambering into the rowboat.

Nathaniel looked down. "Good luck!"

From the deck of the ship Nathaniel watched the two undead sail away into the midday sun.

"Men, gather on deck!" Nathaniel ordered. The two surviving sailors gathered before him.

"We head home now." He began, pacing back and forth, silent for a moment.

Nathaniel stopped, drew his dagger and sliced the first sailor in the neck. The other reeled in horror but was put down in one swift stab to the back.

Quickly he adjusted the sails, then span the ship facing West. "Half a day til we hit land." He says to himself.

Below deck Nathaniel fetches the stone tablet that was discovered cradled in the arms of a grinning man a year ago, the very tablet that led them to Arcadia. Propping one of the dead men against the side of the ship, dumping the other over the edge he placed the tablet in his hands. With his fingers he parted the mans mouth to form a crude smile, then with his dagger he sliced the mans neck from ear to ear.

"My work is done." he thinks. Nathaniel had been an explorer for many years, he first stumbled across Arcadia in his youth. There he met a god who offered him eternal life in return for bringing men to the land to die. The land was sacred, men had fought for years to kill as many people as possible to appease the ancient god that slumbered deep beneath it but eventually Arcadia ran out of people. Now, with the ship heading directly for a new port he would surely be able to lure more people to the fabled land.

When the port came into sight, Nathaniel leapt overboard and swam faster than he ever had.


The End.

_________________
Image
The Interesting Thread


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:35 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: dan_e1990
Zenigame wrote:
Quote:
Zenigame approaches the bleeding mess of a corpse. "Too bad StayDead isn't here."

Doesn't sound like something I'd say...

Quote:
He unhooks the golden rocket launcher from his back and examines it.

Sweet.


Quote:
Somehow, still alive, Roonmastor...


Wait... what?


Brain left intact, he only survived a minute or so. A lot of people live for a few moments after being fatally wounded. Apparently.

_________________
Image
The Interesting Thread


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:37 pm 
Member
User avatar
Like that headless chicken. Chuffing crazy.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:40 pm 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Goat, Zenigame
\o/


Winner!

_________________
Image
The Eeveelution club! \o/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:05 am 
Member
User avatar
I died.



Meh. I still won as far as I am concerned.





That last sentence and this one was very hard to type out in this drunken state, I assure you, even if my typing is perfect which it will be.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:09 am 
Member
User avatar
Roonmastor wrote:
I died.



Meh. I still won as far as I am concerned.





That last sentence and this one was very hard to type out in this drunken state, I assure you, even if my typing is perfect which it will be.


I call bullshit, what's with all the linebreaks?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:11 am 
Member
User avatar
Fine yout want a sentence I don't correctm the this is it. Steay dead ou strawberry float.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:12 am 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Goat, Zenigame
Roonmastor wrote:
Meh. I still won as far as I am concerned.


You didn't though.

8-)

_________________
Image
The Eeveelution club! \o/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:13 am 
Member
User avatar
oht look i'm ddrunk to


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:18 am 
Member
User avatar
You know what, strawberry float you SD, I won as far as I'm concerned. ulo has hbeen trying to stop me winning this since I got some decent powers. I'm the last true surviver standing so technically, I'm the onnly possible winner, My PMs say so. So the fact Iddin't win still means I'm the kast man standing and even thoug I died I still hold that accolade.

Also, I avenged you so strawberry float off.


Man, I hate the fact that this actually includes some corrections.




@In other news, I met a 35 year old that looked about 20 but I still managed to faul to pull her, which is just gooseberry fool. Luckily my flatamate has an in for me in the future so I might be able to recover this situation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:46 am 
Member
User avatar
Hulohot wrote:
Frank pulls the trigger.

The bullet rockets from the barrel, striking Roonmastor in the face. He stumbles backwards leaning against the edge of the boat with a gaping hole in his head. Roonmastor slumps to the floor.

Nathaniel emerges from cover. "Holy hell..." he stammers.

Frank and Zeni exchange nods. "We did it."

Zenigame approaches the bleeding mess of a corpse. "Too bad StayDead isn't here." He said looking at the gaping hole in Roonmastors face. He unhooks the golden rocket launcher from his back and examines it.

"Men! Toss the body over the edge, it will start smelling very quickly in this heat." Nathaniel orders.

Somehow, still alive, Roonmastor feels himself hit the water. He could feel nothing. Drifting downwards into the abyss he had one final thought that comforted him. "If he didn't shoot me, that damn brain tumor from the crown would have."



Goddammit, I killed StayDead! Why won't anyone believe me? :( I gave enough hints.

_________________
Anung wrote:
Destroying Japan from the inside like an alcoholic Nagasaki.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:34 am 
Member
User avatar

AKA: dan_e1990
G-Ratasaurus Rex wrote:
Hulohot wrote:
Frank pulls the trigger.

The bullet rockets from the barrel, striking Roonmastor in the face. He stumbles backwards leaning against the edge of the boat with a gaping hole in his head. Roonmastor slumps to the floor.

Nathaniel emerges from cover. "Holy hell..." he stammers.

Frank and Zeni exchange nods. "We did it."

Zenigame approaches the bleeding mess of a corpse. "Too bad StayDead isn't here." He said looking at the gaping hole in Roonmastors face. He unhooks the golden rocket launcher from his back and examines it.

"Men! Toss the body over the edge, it will start smelling very quickly in this heat." Nathaniel orders.

Somehow, still alive, Roonmastor feels himself hit the water. He could feel nothing. Drifting downwards into the abyss he had one final thought that comforted him. "If he didn't shoot me, that damn brain tumor from the crown would have."



Goddammit, I killed StayDead! Why won't anyone believe me? :( I gave enough hints.


You sure did.

:lol: Roon.

Regarding the "winner", I did say that the people alive at the end would be the winners, technically no one survived. Roonmastor did survive the entire game, only to be killed off in a situation that was out of his control. Frank and Zeni did escape the island, but as undead...

_________________
Image
The Interesting Thread


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 572 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group