All times are UTC+01:00




Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 367 posts ]  Jump to Page Previous 115 16 17 18 19
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:14 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
StayDead wrote:
How Mario Galaxy 2 wasn't the winner I have no idea...


I'd say because it was too similar to SMG1. It was pretty tight between than and ME2 in the end too.

_________________
Image Image

Photek wrote:
post somethinh comprehensable for the love of God.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:22 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2009
Did people only vote for Galaxy as GOTY or something? Didn't Limbo get best platformer..? :fp:

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:36 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Location: Cork
NickSCFC wrote:
StayDead wrote:
How Mario Galaxy 2 wasn't the winner I have no idea...


I'd say because it was too similar to SMG1.


It was because more people voted for Mass Effect 2.

_________________
Herbi wrote:
I kicked your arse up and down Pacific Rift for 2 years.


lol describe well !!


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:16 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
chalkitdown wrote:
NickSCFC wrote:
StayDead wrote:
How Mario Galaxy 2 wasn't the winner I have no idea...


I'd say because it was too similar to SMG1.


It was because more people voted for Mass Effect 2.

:lol:

logic.

_________________
GRcade DRIVECLUBS
1 > 3 > 2 >> 4 >>> 5


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:12 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2010
How did Fable III manage to win biggest disapointment over FFXIII? We all know that a lot of the real talent has moved out of SE over the years but surely everyone was ecpecting more much more than that lightweight effort?

Also, Lair of the Shadow Broker should have won best DLC. Far better than shooting more bloody zombies.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:45 pm 
Member

Joined in 2011
[quote="Buffalo"]The next award is for

[u][b]Best Rhythm/Music Game[/b][/u]

And the winner is...



[size=200][b]Rock Band 3[/b][/size]

[img]http://www.vgchartz.com/games/pics/rock-band-3_71011.jpg[/img]

[b]2nd - Dance Central

3rd - DJ Hero 2[/b][/quote]



I love Rock Band! It's probably my favorite game from last year. The game is by far the most addicting game and its the best party game out there! When is the next Rock Band coming out?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:17 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2010
BID0 wrote:
chalkitdown wrote:
NickSCFC wrote:
StayDead wrote:
How Mario Galaxy 2 wasn't the winner I have no idea...


I'd say because it was too similar to SMG1.


It was because more people voted for Mass Effect 2.

:lol:

logic.

Mass Effect 2 is very different from the original.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 367 posts ]  Jump to Page Previous 115 16 17 18 19

All times are UTC+01:00

Affiliates

Super ONM - Unofficial Nintendo Magazine Forums

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited