All times are UTC+01:00




Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1047 posts ]  Jump | Previous 149 50 51 52 53 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:27 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Another no show on agent then, I can only assume it's dead in the water, right.......?

_________________
Supporting My Local Mule Sanctuary Since 11/11/2014.

Donations welcome, please PM me to prevent unwarranted mule kicking.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 pm 
Emeritus
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge
Along with Sorcery :(

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:47 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Jack Trenton on G4TV: Agent still in development, possibly no longer a PS3 exclusive

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:51 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Floex wrote:
Jack Trenton on G4TV: Agent still in development, possibly no longer a PS3 exclusive

Can't say I'm surprised at that revelation. Third party exclusivity is practically dead.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:51 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: pyxl-8
From the same interview:

Vita in all territories by March 2012.
Japan release the only one definitely this year.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:51 pm 
Emeritus
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge
KKLEIN wrote:
Floex wrote:
Jack Trenton on G4TV: Agent still in development, possibly no longer a PS3 exclusive

Can't say I'm surprised at that revelation. Third party exclusivity is practically dead.


Indeed.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:55 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Samuel_1 wrote:
Another no show on agent then, I can only assume it's dead in the water, right.......?


gametrailers has an interview with jack Tretton, he says its still coming but when asked... cant say yes to it being exclusive.

_________________
Newcastle 1 - 5under1and 1 ;-)
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:56 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
suzzopher wrote:
Along with Sorcery :(

I'm sure I read some where that had definitely been canned, can't for the life of me remember where though....

_________________
Supporting My Local Mule Sanctuary Since 11/11/2014.

Donations welcome, please PM me to prevent unwarranted mule kicking.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:57 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Yungstar 2006 wrote:
Samuel_1 wrote:
Another no show on agent then, I can only assume it's dead in the water, right.......?


gametrailers has an interview with jack Tretton, he says its still coming but when asked... cant say yes to it being exclusive.

Well, that's basically saying it isn't.

_________________
Supporting My Local Mule Sanctuary Since 11/11/2014.

Donations welcome, please PM me to prevent unwarranted mule kicking.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:57 pm 
Emeritus
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge
What if Agent is shown with Nintendo today :o

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:22 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
He seemed to suggest AGENT is still in development but no longer exclusive...however, I got the impression he was alluding to additional content in the PS3 version.

_________________
"Race drivers don't really care how fast they're going..we keep going faster and faster until we approach that limit of control and that's when we balance ourselves..that's how we make good time."
JOHN FITCH
1950's Le Mans driver


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:16 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: rich_brad29
pyxl-8 wrote:
From the same interview:

Vita in all territories by March 2012.
Japan release the only one definitely this year.

That's next years birthday present sorted given that this quote pretty much means we won't get it until March 2012.

_________________
PSN: Harmon_Smith


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:21 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Location: Hung over somewhere in a Martini glass
Oh well still no reasons for me to get back in to gaming. Nice to see Sony make proper use of all that unused disc space with another full game. The power of Bluray lives on :roll:

_________________
It's cocktail time!. Then again when isn't it.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:02 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Vita is possibly the worst name for anything. Ever.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:26 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: pyxl-8
We have a problem.

It's completely impossible to determine who won the competition. There's no direct feed footage of the montages, and even if there was, it moves too fast to identify if the game on screen has already been shown in it.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how we pick a winner, or should I just do 3 different giveaways for each of the prizes instead?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:29 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
3 giveaways.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:34 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
pyxl-8 wrote:
We have a problem.

It's completely impossible to determine who won the competition. There's no direct feed footage of the montages, and even if there was, it moves too fast to identify if the game on screen has already been shown in it.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how we pick a winner, or should I just do 3 different giveaways for each of the prizes instead?

How about another random number generator?

_________________
HSH28 wrote:
Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:35 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: pyxl-8
With over 40 entrants?

It'd take hours.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:03 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
How about you just give me the £25 voucher/MvC3 and I give you the tremendously valuable Vanquish limited edition cover you were after.

_________________
instagram: @habiz


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:29 pm 
Member

Joined in 2008
Maybe as a community we could try and work it out. GameTrailers has pretty solid shots of the conference, only at a few moments is it a little hard to make the game out. The trouble seems to be it repeats some games, so making sure we only count them once. Compiling a list would probably be the easiest way to track, with people submitting games they saw with a timestamp. But it would be a fair bit of effort to verify, so perhaps there is an easier alternative.

Montages have really been badly done to this year :x Makes me sick, easily the best part of the conferences, for me, at least.

_________________
Bioware. The new Peter Molyneux of Grcade.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1047 posts ]  Jump | Previous 149 50 51 52 53 Next

All times are UTC+01:00

Affiliates

Super ONM - Unofficial Nintendo Magazine Forums Sick Kids Save Point Charity Gaming Marathon

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited