All times are UTC [ DST ]




Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1047 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:22 pm 
Member
User avatar
So first LA Noire and now Agent. What exactly did Sony's $20m buy? :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:10 pm 
Member
User avatar
Zellery wrote:
So first LA Noire and now Agent. What exactly did Sony's $20m buy? :?


strawberry float all from the sounds of it :lol:

_________________
Rubix78's GT5 Photowall
NNID LIST
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:45 am 
Member
User avatar
T9Flake wrote:
Zellery wrote:
So first LA Noire and now Agent. What exactly did Sony's $20m buy? :?


strawberry float all from the sounds of it :lol:


Lead platform perhaps, to ensure the PS3 version isn't worse than the 360 version?

_________________
Yes?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:13 pm 
Member
User avatar
Death's Head wrote:
T9Flake wrote:
Zellery wrote:
So first LA Noire and now Agent. What exactly did Sony's $20m buy? :?


strawberry float all from the sounds of it :lol:


Lead platform perhaps, to ensure the PS3 version isn't worse than the 360 version?

So they have to pay extra money to get a version that is at least as good as the 360? :lol: I doubt that's what they paid for.

Maybe it was a combination of the exclusive case in LA Noire and possibly some exclusive content in Agent, too. Similar to what MS did with GTA IV.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:42 pm 
Member
User avatar
Zellery wrote:
So they have to pay extra money to get a version that is at least as good as the 360? :lol: I doubt that's what they paid for.



You laugh, but if you were Sony, would you really want games coming out where the 360 version is better? I think it is worth ensuring that doesn't happen. Maybe not worth 20 million, but certainly quite a bit of value.

_________________
Yes?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:49 am 
Member
User avatar
From gamespot

Quote:
Rockstar confirmed weeks ago that its super-top-secret action game--revealed in 2007--was still in development exclusively for the PlayStation 3. At this point, we're not really disappointed that it wasn't here because the project has been shrouded in secrecy for the past few years, but we could've used a screenshot to help spark our interest.


Does it become a non exclusive in weeks?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:33 pm 
Member
User avatar
1cmanny1 wrote:
From gamespot

Quote:
Rockstar confirmed weeks ago that its super-top-secret action game--revealed in 2007--was still in development exclusively for the PlayStation 3. At this point, we're not really disappointed that it wasn't here because the project has been shrouded in secrecy for the past few years, but we could've used a screenshot to help spark our interest.


Does it become a non exclusive in weeks?

When one of the heads of Sony says it, yeah.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1047 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53

All times are UTC [ DST ]



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group