AYAV? gg all

Our best bits.
User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Wherever you want me to be, baby

Re: AYAV? gg all
Postby Somebody Else's Problem » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:43 pm

Many thanks for the badge :wub: :wub: :wub:
Image
User avatar
Zellery
Member
Joined in 2008

Re: AYAV? gg all
Postby Zellery » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:03 am

I never received a badge. :cry:
User avatar
Clarkman
Member
Joined in 2008

Re: AYAV? gg all
Postby Clarkman » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:11 am

I also received my badge today, thank you! :wub:
User avatar
Mockmaster
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Cybertron

Re: AYAV? gg all
Postby Mockmaster » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:42 am

Zellery wrote:I never received a badge. :cry:


:cry:

However the post hasn't arrived yet today so my fingers are crossed.
Image
User avatar
Mockmaster
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Cybertron

Re: AYAV? gg all
Postby Mockmaster » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:01 am

Mockmaster wrote:
Zellery wrote:I never received a badge. :cry:


:cry:

However the post hasn't arrived yet today so my fingers are crossed.


Post arrived. Badge Get 8-)
Image
User avatar
Pedz
Member
Joined in 2009

Re: AYAV? gg all
Postby Pedz » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:52 pm

My Badge has just arrived. Thank you Sykes :wub:
User avatar
Zellery
Member
Joined in 2008

Re: AYAV? gg all
Postby Zellery » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:57 am

Yeah so, I think my badge may have tried to arrive on Wednesday. When I got home from work I had a card from Royal Mail telling me a package was waiting for me at my local sorting office but could not be delivered because I owe £1.21 as the sender did not pay the appropriate postage.

The worst thing is, I'm not even going to be able to collect it. I go away for the weekend tonight with my girlfriend and the only chance I had was Saturday morning before it gets returned to sender. :cry:
User avatar
A J Styles
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Corby
Contact:

Re: AYAV? gg all
Postby A J Styles » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:03 am

Zellery wrote:Yeah so, I think my badge may have tried to arrive on Wednesday. When I got home from work I had a card from Royal Mail telling me a package was waiting for me at my local sorting office but could not be delivered because I owe £1.21 as the sender did not pay the appropriate postage.

The worst thing is, I'm not even going to be able to collect it. I go away for the weekend tonight with my girlfriend and the only chance I had was Saturday morning before it gets returned to sender. :cry:


How big do you think the badge is? :lol: :lol: ;)

Mine was sent in an envelope not a package.
Image
User avatar
Zellery
Member
Joined in 2008

Re: AYAV? gg all
Postby Zellery » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:11 am

A J Styles wrote:
Zellery wrote:Yeah so, I think my badge may have tried to arrive on Wednesday. When I got home from work I had a card from Royal Mail telling me a package was waiting for me at my local sorting office but could not be delivered because I owe £1.21 as the sender did not pay the appropriate postage.

The worst thing is, I'm not even going to be able to collect it. I go away for the weekend tonight with my girlfriend and the only chance I had was Saturday morning before it gets returned to sender. :cry:


How big do you think the badge is? :lol: :lol: ;)

Mine was sent in an envelope not a package.

Well I assume it was the badge as I'm not waiting for any other package.
User avatar
Oh Teh Noes
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mina Murray
Location: HMS Camden Lock

Re: AYAV? gg all
Postby Oh Teh Noes » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:08 pm

I have not received any kind of badge through the post. :(
Dr Cottle wrote:My favourite flavour of popsicle is DICK.

Image
St Nick is my bike thieving buddy brother :wub:
User avatar
Parksey
Moderator
Joined in 2008

Re: AYAV? gg all
Postby Parksey » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Neither have I.

It's shocking, really.
User avatar
PsychicSykes
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Sykes Stadium
Contact:

Re: AYAV? gg all
Postby PsychicSykes » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Tbf since they say Winner on them I'm not sure either of you qualify, but given I have got a minimal amount of badges left, PM me your addresses and I'll send them on.
User avatar
Oh Teh Noes
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mina Murray
Location: HMS Camden Lock

Re: AYAV? gg all
Postby Oh Teh Noes » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:45 pm

PsychicSykes wrote:Tbf since they say Winner on them I'm not sure either of you qualify

That's just uncalled for :c
Dr Cottle wrote:My favourite flavour of popsicle is DICK.

Image
St Nick is my bike thieving buddy brother :wub:
User avatar
PsychicSykes
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Sykes Stadium
Contact:

Re: AYAV? gg all
Postby PsychicSykes » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:08 pm

You'll live. If anyone else wants one let me know soonish please.

Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: vivechna and 5 guests