Are You A Werewolf? - GAME OVER

Our best bits.
DML
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Werewolf? - Wolf kills p25
by DML » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:22 am

Pancake wrote:I've been back through the thread. By my calculations, we only have one completely inactive player left I think we should leave them for now because I assume the wolves will have to take them out tomorrow. There are quite a few suspiciously quiet posters as well!

I will refrain from voting tonight because I want to see if anyone else offers to be mayor.

I'd offer to stand as Mayor, but I'm probably too busy all week, certainly tomorrow I would be. That and I'm utterly shocking at this game. :lol: :(

BID0
Joined in 2008

by BID0 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:24 am

I will run for mayor and I will use LewisD (the previous Mayor) and Riksilver up.

I think it's important we nominate a person to lynch straight away, even if it's a random, pick a name now so people in the future have potential information to work from, otherwise it's a wasted lynch.

I am also putting myself up for lynch the following day should everyone chose. If we put the previous mayor up to vote (assuming they don't get a wolf kill anyway) along with another I think it would help us keep the wolves away from running for mayor

Mini-E - Riksilver and one other
PPM (1)

BID0 - LewisD and Ricksilver
no votes (0)

Last edited by BID0 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kezzer
Joined in 2012

by Kezzer » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:24 am

DML stands for mayor and puts himself up for lynching twice!

This post is exempt from the No Context Thread.

Tomous wrote:Tell him to take his fake reality out of your virtual reality and strawberry float off

Shadow
Joined in 2008

by Shadow » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:07 am

What did Ricksilver do? I must have missed it.

Met
Joined in 2015

by Met » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:08 am

I know we're looking for a few more leads than none at all but I'm going to vouch for Rik here. I'm not saying he's not wolf but his story seems legit. Lynching him purely because he was checking his messages at a certain time is a bit extreme. I'll confirm I was speaking to Edd about the game and forgot Rik was in it, he then came to check. So I'm willing to accept he just got his message later than others.

This just seems even weaker than Daz.

Cribs
Joined in 2015

by Cribs » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:13 am

Wouldn't be surprised if you get put up for vote too now, people here seem to jump on the tiniest of bandwagons.

Shadow
Joined in 2008

by Shadow » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:17 am

Met wrote:I know we're looking for a few more leads than none at all but I'm going to vouch for Rik here. I'm not saying he's not wolf but his story seems legit. Lynching him purely because he was checking his messages at a certain time is a bit extreme. I'll confirm I was speaking to Edd about the game and forgot Rik was in it, he then came to check. So I'm willing to accept he just got his message later than others.

This just seems even weaker than Daz.

Defending someone when you don't know what role they've got is a dangerous game. If he turns out to be a wolf, then you're toast.

Just looking back through his post history, and he recommended lynching you.. which is weird..

This was Mini E's post from earlier for people wondering:
Mini E wrote:I would suggest Riksilver. He was on his PMs quite a while after roles were sent out (just before the who's online bit was removed from the forum) and I have mentioned his name before in here and he's read the thread since and chose to ignore me namedropping him rather than defending himself and drawing attention to the namedrop - a tactic I've used in the past when a wolf.

Rik_
Joined in 2015

by Rik_ » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:22 am

Shadow wrote:Just looking back through his post history, and he recommended lynching you.. which is weird..

Because I was totally not joking, right?
But yeah, cheers Met, bae <3

PSN - Rik2209
Switch - SW-7686-7983-2581
Discord - rik#3968
Met
Joined in 2015

by Met » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:27 am

I'm not so much defending Rik as criticising the logic that led to him being questioned.

And yeah, he suggested lynching me as a joke as in my previous games I've had a rather unusual ratio of rolling Godfather compared to any other role.

Errkal
Joined in 2011

by Errkal » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:58 am

As you say tenuous, but better than nothing.

PPM , Errkal (2)

Zellery
Joined in 2008

by Zellery » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:39 am

Errkal wrote:As you say tenuous, but better than nothing.

PPM , Errkal, Zellery (3)

Seems as good a reason as any we have right now.

Chris
Joined in 2008
AKA: Chris B

by Chris » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:42 am

Zellery wrote:
Errkal wrote:As you say tenuous, but better than nothing.

PPM , Errkal, Zellery, Chris (4)

Seems as good a reason as any we have right now.

I'll vote for Mini E too.

Switch Friend Code - SW-2270-8931-7619
Playstation Network - hydroburn87
Dblock
Joined in 2008
AKA: Discovery

by Dblock » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:39 am

Parksey,Zellery,Mini-E

Mark my words at least 2 of them are wolves, or i'll leave this forum for good.

''Saying it's because I was controlling you and making you sad when actually I just asked you to wear some trousers'' :lol: :lol:
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by Moggy » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:44 am

Drummy, I know that it is not right to change the rules but can we make an exception just this once? If Parksey, Zellery or Mini-E are wolves, can you change them back to humans for the good of the forum?

Mini E
Doctor
Joined in 2008

by Mini E » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:46 am

Morning all. Moggy - if one of Parksey or Zellery are human then the forum is going to dramatically increase in quality after this game :lol: - I bother to make an observation and run for Mayor and am therefore a wolf - also Dblock may well be bitter about a previous game where I was a wolf (possibly the alpha) and he was an awful wolf who we basically sacrificed because he was trying to take us all down with him :lol:

Dblock
Joined in 2008

by Dblock » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:47 am

Moggy wrote:Drummy, I know that it is not right to change the rules but can we make an exception just this once? If Parksey, Zellery or Mini-E are wolves, can you change them back to humans for the good of the forum?

Moggy don't fight it your werewolves buddies are going down.

My investigation is 75% done.

''Saying it's because I was controlling you and making you sad when actually I just asked you to wear some trousers'' :lol: :lol:
SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by SEP » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:48 am

Dblock wrote:Parksey,Zellery,Mini-E

Mark my words at least 2 of them are wolves, or i'll leave this forum for good.

Drummy, is it possible to change people's roles mid-game?

Dblock
Joined in 2008

by Dblock » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:49 am

Mini E wrote:Morning all. Moggy - if one of Parksey or Zellery are human then the forum is going to dramatically increase in quality after this game :lol: - I bother to make an observation and run for Mayor and am therefore a wolf - also Dblock may well be bitter about a previous game where I was a wolf (possibly the alpha) and he was an awful wolf who we basically sacrificed because he was trying to take us all down with him :lol:

See this is how you shake out the strawberry floaters.

Within 5 minutes he defended his buddies.

Mini-E prepare that butthole ....you about to get strawberry floated

Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

by Moggy » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:50 am

Dblock wrote:
Moggy wrote:Drummy, I know that it is not right to change the rules but can we make an exception just this once? If Parksey, Zellery or Mini-E are wolves, can you change them back to humans for the good of the forum?

Moggy don't fight it your werewolves buddies are going down.

My investigation is 75% done.

Sherlock Derek Block is winning the game.

Will you leave the forum if I am not a wolf? :datass:

Dblock
Joined in 2008

by Dblock » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:50 am

80% investigation completed.

Return to “Archive”