ZL targeting is definitely a thing
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011

PostRe: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild GOTG
by Errkal » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:49 pm

massimo wrote:
Errkal wrote:
massimo wrote:Problem I have with the view is that it's too close to the action. It gives me motion sickness, similar to but not as bad a playing FPS (can't play them at all). So not being able to zoom out far enough makes it difficult to play the game very long.

I have this in some of the boss battles, the camera wouldn't move fast enough or go quite where I wanted and j would subsequently die because I could not see where the strawberry floater was to shoot him or whatever.

Was made better though when I found the focus button to sort of focus in a target.

Focus button? I used to rely on the L-trigger focus thing to orient me more during boss battles but it doesn't seem to work the same as previous Zelda's, or maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Yeah thats the fella, it isn't 100% but it is pretty good for keeping in the rght direction :D
Oblomov Boblomov
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

by Oblomov Boblomov » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:10 pm

Got my 120th shrine yesterday.

Still only got 91 Koroks :slol:.

What a game :wub:.
OrangeRakoon
Joined in 2015

by OrangeRakoon » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:07 am

I genuinely am baffled by how people have so few koroks. I had near 300 by the time I got 120 shrines with no real effort made to look for them. They're just /everywhere/.
Zellery
Joined in 2008

by Zellery » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:22 pm

OrangeRakoon wrote:I genuinely am baffled by how people have so few koroks. I had near 300 by the time I got 120 shrines with no real effort made to look for them. They're just /everywhere/.

You get to a point pretty quickly with them where you see them all over but just can't be bothered to actually go and do the thing to get the seed.

At least that's how it went for me.

Return to “Games”