Yakuza 6 - £19.99 until 24/7 on PSN - 8/10 EDGE - A series where you can do silly things very seriously. And vice versa.

Anything to do with games at all.
Seven
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - PS4 - Set for March 20th release - After Hours Edition now up on Amazon UK
by Seven » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:07 pm

Can't find that but did place preorder for premium edition. I assume that's not After Hours edition?

Do we know what's in the editions yet

Bluesky: SevenFisher.bsky.social || Steam ID: SevenFisher
jawafour
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - PS4 - Set for March 20th release - After Hours Edition now up on Amazon UK
by jawafour » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:33 pm

Seven wrote:Can't find that but did place preorder for premium edition. I assume that's not After Hours edition?

Do we know what's in the editions yet

You can check out the After Hours premium edition on Amazon at this link, Seven.

It looks pretty neat but it does cost eighty wraps.

Seven
Joined in 2008

by Seven » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:31 am

That's one I pre-ordered then. For £80 that is good collectors edition honestly, and if I can't afford I can just cancel pre order no problem

It's Yakuza though and it means they deserve every penny I spend on yakuza series ❤️

Bluesky: SevenFisher.bsky.social || Steam ID: SevenFisher
jawafour
Joined in 2012

by jawafour » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:37 am

Seven wrote:...It's Yakuza though and it means they deserve every penny I spend on yakuza series ❤️

I've head a rumour that the next game in the series is going to include the name of one of their biggest fans in the title :o .

Wedgie
Joined in 2008

by Wedgie » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:50 pm

I've preordered that special edition. :fp:

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.

Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
NickSCFC

by NickSCFC » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:26 pm

Saint of Killers
Joined in 2008

by Saint of Killers » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:00 pm

Wedgie wrote:I've preordered that special edition. :toot: :toot: :toot:

Lemme ftfy.

Saint of Killers
Joined in 2008

by Saint of Killers » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:25 pm

Dual
Joined in 2008

by Dual » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:45 am

Could I just jump into this when it's released? I've not played the others.

Saint of Killers
Joined in 2008

by Saint of Killers » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:07 am

Dual wrote:Could I just jump into this when it's released? I've not played the others.

There's a previously on Yakuza catchup video a couple of posts up. But! You really should play Yakuza 0. Not so you'll know what's going on, but because it's brilliant game in its own right. Loads to do (I don't mean tedious collect-a-thons), trademark bonkers Yakuza stuff and runs at a smooth 60fps. And the load times are more than acceptable.

Saint of Killers
Joined in 2008

by Saint of Killers » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:58 am

Saint of Killers
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - PS4 - Now set for release days before God of War :fp: (17/4) - Playable demo due 27/2
by Saint of Killers » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:06 am

twitter.com/yakuzagame/status/959469419964653568

Here's hoping this doesn't turn out to be a Yakuza: Dead Soulsesque moment.

Join Localization Producers Scott and Sam as they play the various Yakuza games. In this video, we continue our journey through Yakuza Kiwami and then we'll play the Clan Creator minigame in Yakuza 6

Saint of Killers
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - PS4 - Now set for release days before God of War :fp: (17/4) - Playable demo due 27/2
by Saint of Killers » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:18 pm

8/10 in latest issue of Edge.

Demo out tomorrow.

EDIT: Bloody hell :shock: Gonna need 37GB of free space.

gamerforever
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - PS4 - 17/4 release - 8/10 EDGE - Playable demo due 27/2
by gamerforever » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:50 am

Downloading the demo now! Looking forward to this although have heard its the worst yakuza to date. I hope this is not true!

Mafro
Joined in 2008
AKA: based

PostRe: Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - PS4 - 17/4 release - 8/10 EDGE - Playable demo due 27/2
by Mafro » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:29 pm

37GB of GOODNESS.

Fisher wrote:shyguy64 did you sell weed in animal crossing new horizons today.

Twitter
rudderless
Joined in 2009

by rudderless » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:39 pm

gamerforever wrote:Downloading the demo now! Looking forward to this although have heard its the worst yakuza to date. I hope this is not true!

It isn't.

[iup=3595962]KB[/iup] wrote:People like Glen Whelan have a proper face!
Mafro
Joined in 2008

by Mafro » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:01 pm

So it seems like this is the beginning portion of the main game? Says on Twitter that trophies and saves carry over to the full game.

Feels pretty jarring going from 0 and Kiwami to this since the framerate seems like it struggles to hit 30 half the time.

Twitter
rudderless
Joined in 2009

by rudderless » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:31 pm

Mafro wrote:So it seems like this is the beginning portion of the main game? Says on Twitter that trophies and saves carry over to the full game.

Feels pretty jarring going from 0 and Kiwami to this since the framerate seems like it struggles to hit 30 half the time.

It is a bit jarring, actually (though obviously it looks quite a bit better as a result) but they've adjusted the fighting to suit the lower framerate. It does take some time to acclimatise, mind.

Mafro
Joined in 2008

by Mafro » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:51 pm

Demo has been removed from the store because some people managed to unlock the full game somehow :fp:

Twitter
rudderless
Joined in 2009

by rudderless » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:59 pm

Mafro wrote:Demo has been removed from the store because some people managed to unlock the full game somehow :fp:

Doesn't surprise me, really. The whole game's in the download, they've just locked out the rest of it for the time being. I suspected someone might crack it.

Return to “Games”