The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - out now on Switch and PSVR!

Anything to do with games at all.
Hulohot
Joined in 2008
AKA: dan_e1990

PostRe: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
by Hulohot » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:49 pm

So I was messing around in Whiterun, becoming different creatures and getting into unusual locations when I took this picture.

I was strolling around, being a Deer and thought it'd be ironic to pose by the meat vendor stand. I got into position, then this happened...

Had me in chuckles.

emilythestrange
Joined in 2008

by emilythestrange » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:32 pm

:lol: Very good!

Christ I miss this game so much :(

Seven
Joined in 2008

by Seven » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Working on 1000g this game on 360 before starting it on PC. :wub:

Bluesky: SevenFisher.bsky.social || Steam ID: SevenFisher
Hulohot
Joined in 2008
AKA: dan_e1990

by Hulohot » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Does anyone know if that performance mod that increases performance by around 14% is on Steam? Google has failed me...

Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

by Lagamorph » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Hulohot wrote:Does anyone know if that performance mod that increases performance by around 14% is on Steam? Google has failed me...

Not as far as I'm aware.
From what I read it caused a lot of quest bugs as well, and more quest bugs is something Skyrim doesn't need.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
Lotus
Joined in 2008

by Lotus » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:56 am

Been dabbling in this again recently. Must be at about 55 hours now, and still only been to Whiterun and Solitude out of the main holds. :fp:

Installed both patches (360), and I'm sure I have more glitches now than before. The sound also seems worse, although that could just be my imagination. It's like the audio's been compressed, and just doesn't sound as clear as it did before.

Anyway, bar a few glitches (bear falling out of the sky and crashing to its death right in front of me, and a cavern wall not loading and so me walking through thinking it was leading to another area before falling to my doom in a sea of blue nothingness) it's still enjoyable.

Feels like there's no end in sight at all, but that's not a bad thing particularly at the moment while I'm still having fun.

Seven
Joined in 2008

by Seven » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Two achievements left! Oblivion Walker which I can't do on my first char (I let one alive so cant grab the weapon) so will use rest of my characters on that, and another being Shout Master.

I'm not sure what other one asks for. Does it have to be 20 different shouts, or just different words? I'm thinking former...

Zellery
Joined in 2008

by Zellery » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Seven wrote:Two achievements left! Oblivion Walker which I can't do on my first char (I let one alive so cant grab the weapon) so will use rest of my characters on that, and another being Shout Master.

I'm not sure what other one asks for. Does it have to be 20 different shouts, or just different words? I'm thinking former...

It has to be 20 unique shouts.

Seven
Joined in 2008

by Seven » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Zellery wrote:
Seven wrote:Two achievements left! Oblivion Walker which I can't do on my first char (I let one alive so cant grab the weapon) so will use rest of my characters on that, and another being Shout Master.

Right, cheers :) Guess I'll rush through storyline (as I've finished that on my mage) as my first character to pick up more shouts or something.

Zellery
Joined in 2008

by Zellery » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Seven wrote:
Zellery wrote:

Right, cheers :) Guess I'll rush through storyline (as I've finished that on my mage) as my first character to pick up more shouts or something.

You can bug the Werewolf quest if you haven't already done it, so you can obtain 2 daedric artifacts. That way you could still get the Oblivion Walker achievement in your first play through.

Seven
Joined in 2008

by Seven » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:43 pm

I've already done that sadly, it was one of earliest quests I've finished.

The one I didn't get was that bit where you have to kill guy if you want to keep that thing that kept giving some town's people nightmares , I didn't want to kill him though

Zellery
Joined in 2008

by Zellery » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Aaah fair enough. Next play through it'll have to be then! :D

Seven
Joined in 2008

by Seven » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:26 pm

I have three characters on go, other two barely touched any of Oblivion Walker-related achievements so no worries there.

Squinty
Joined in 2009

by Squinty » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:06 pm

I'm gonna go back to this after I finish MGS2. It has been too long.

So, continue on with Gully, my level 30 battle mage or make a Stealth build with bow arrow skills and daggers :?

Seven
Joined in 2008

by Seven » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:41 pm

That 20 shouts achievement get! Wasn't too bad, I just booted up my mage who've already completed main quest and just went off and find other shouts I haven't gotten.

Only one achievement left, it'll take while until I've got all artifacts...

Saint of Killers
Joined in 2008

by Saint of Killers » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Dr Cottle wrote:I'm gonna go back to this after I finish MGS2. It has been too long.

So, continue on with Gully, my level 30 battle mage or make a Stealth build with bow arrow skills and daggers :?

Worth making the stealth build at some point just to see how OP it is.

Squinty
Joined in 2009

by Squinty » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Saint of Killers wrote:
Dr Cottle wrote:I'm gonna go back to this after I finish MGS2. It has been too long.

See, I can imagine this, sneaking around, bow and arrow out, critical hits all over the place. It would be awesome.

Victor Mildew
Joined in 2009

by Victor Mildew » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:22 am

Dr Cottle wrote:
Saint of Killers wrote:

See, I can imagine this, sneaking around, bow and arrow out, critical hits all over the place. It would be awesome.

Thats how I play. Sneak and all that up at 100 now, so i take down giants in one bow hit (if its critical). FAiling that i sneak up behind people and slit their throats with my 130 damage daedric fire sword 8-)

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
mcjihge2
Joined in 2008

by mcjihge2 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:35 am

For a stealth build, i think if you go for the silent casting perk you may be able to use the invisible spell without alerting people to your presence.

Also i think i somehow managed to upgrade the blade of woe twice. I'll check when i get home.

Xbox Live: GCE
SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:39 am

Dr Cottle wrote:
Saint of Killers wrote:

Pfft, sneaking is for wimps. Running into battle, a flurry of steel and anger. That's the way to go.

Return to “Games”