All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 18703 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590 ... 936  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:05 am 
I know this isn't technically the right place for it, but has anyone here played / completed 999 on the DS? I've been playing away at it lately, but I seem to have got stuck so I'm looking for someone to tell me what I'm doing wrong! :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:06 am 
:wub:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:10 am 
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:
I know this isn't technically the right place for it, but has anyone here played / completed 999 on the DS? I've been playing away at it lately, but I seem to have got stuck so I'm looking for someone to tell me what I'm doing wrong! :cry:

I've played it through twice but got bored with it due to it's repetiveness

/controversial

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:12 am 

Think Pyxl-8's your guy for 9/9/9 knowledge.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:17 am 
Frank wrote:

Think Pyxl-8's your guy for 9/9/9 knowledge.

I'll go and annoy his head straight away!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:41 am 
Ahh, 999. Good for first time playthrough it, but I don't think I'll want to re-play it... still, I'd welcome sequel.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:49 am 
I have seen every ending (the utterly superb) 999 has to offer. And I think jiggles has left. Again.

Let's rap.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:07 am 
melatonin wrote:
I have seen every ending (the utterly superb) 999 has to offer. And I think jiggles has left. Again.

Let's rap.

Thanks for the offer, but the call of 999 was so great Jiggles was able to come from my rescue from beyond the forum! I now know what I was missing, so I can continue my quest to get all the endings!

Which probably means I'll be late for work tomorrow due to not getting to sleep until I've found at least one more of them, but that seems like a price worth paying.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:26 am 
Quote:
Nintendo announced today that the 3DS has topped the five million mark in Japanese sales.

The system crossed the mark 52 weeks after its February 26, 2011 release, a record for Japanese hardware sales. The previous record holders had been DS with 56 weeks, and Game Boy Advance with 58 weeks.

The five million figure is actual sell-through, meaning sales from retailers to customers. The data was provided by Media Create.

Nintendo also provided a chart showing the sales trends for GBA, DS, Wii and 3DS.

http://andriasang.com/con00s/3ds_five_million/

8-)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:47 am 
StayDead wrote:
Quote:
Nintendo announced today that the 3DS has topped the five million mark in Japanese sales.

The system crossed the mark 52 weeks after its February 26, 2011 release, a record for Japanese hardware sales. The previous record holders had been DS with 56 weeks, and Game Boy Advance with 58 weeks.

The five million figure is actual sell-through, meaning sales from retailers to customers. The data was provided by Media Create.

Nintendo also provided a chart showing the sales trends for GBA, DS, Wii and 3DS.

http://andriasang.com/con00s/3ds_five_million/

8-)

Very interesting chart.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:53 am 
Looks like the 3DS had a really strong Christmas. I expect sales will slow again for a few months but probably pick up again in the run up to summer.

Zellery wrote:
Good post Lagamorph.

Turboman wrote:
Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:28 am 
New Nintendo Direct tommorow! Also Sakurai has been looking back over the Smash Bros website as he's finished Kid Icarus so that means he's starting work on a new Smash! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:47 am 
StayDead wrote:
New Nintendo Direct tommorow! Also Sakurai has been looking back over the Smash Bros website as he's finished Kid Icarus so that means he's starting work on a new Smash! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

They'll be best showing something off like a new Zelda 3DS (but judging by Vita sales in Japan, they dont have too) and also give worldwide release dates for games they've been banging on about for months and im getting sick of waiting for...like Luigis Mansion 2 and Animal Crossing..but it's doubtful.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:11 pm 
Lagamorph wrote:
Looks like the 3DS had a really strong Christmas. I expect sales will slow again for a few months but probably pick up again in the run up to summer.

Hardly a problem limited to 3DS.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:02 pm 
I want Animal Crossing asap, and so do my family. :x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:12 pm 
Starquake wrote:

It'll be great with streetpass and all the 3DS online functionality. We'll get a proper GRcade community going. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:20 pm 
PuppetBoy wrote:
Starquake wrote:

It'll be great with streetpass and all the 3DS online functionality. We'll get a proper GRcade community going. :mrgreen:

strawberry float yeah!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:32 pm 
What's Nintendo direct please?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:36 pm 
Supachipz wrote:

To answer you directly, Nintendo are a Japanese Video game company that originally manufactured playing cards in the late 19th century.
At one point Nintendo also owned a taxi company, a chain of Japanese Love Hotels ( :shifty: ), a food company and even had their own TV network.

Zellery wrote:
Good post Lagamorph.

Turboman wrote:
Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:48 pm 

AKA: Somebody Else's Problem
Supachipz wrote:

It's a bi-monthly webcast by the head people at Nintendo. They have previously used it to announce upcoming system updates and features (such as the 3D video recording, and Hulu Plus in America), as well as information about upcoming games.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 18703 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590 ... 936  Next