All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12636 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194 ... 632  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:04 pm 
CrystalGipsy wrote:
Delusibeta wrote:
CrystalGipsy wrote:
Got a gift voucher today for Amazon. Caved in and bought one without any games as I have £35 on a game card to buy stuff. Whats the best place to get Prepaid PSN/SEN codes or cards?

Sony store online and ShopTo was the suggestions last time round.

Dont trust Shopto with my CC details and you have to download an app on your pc for Sony. Can I buy it via PS Store on PS3?

Sure, but they're generally expensive. If you have Paypal, you can use http://www.cheapxboxlivecodes.com/ - they're pretty reliable and works out cheaper than Shopto.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:23 pm 
CrystalGipsy wrote:
Delusibeta wrote:
CrystalGipsy wrote:
Got a gift voucher today for Amazon. Caved in and bought one without any games as I have £35 on a game card to buy stuff. Whats the best place to get Prepaid PSN/SEN codes or cards?

Dont trust Shopto with my CC details and you have to download an app on your pc for Sony. Can I buy it via PS Store on PS3?

No you don't.

http://www.sony.co.uk/product/ps-playst ... twork-card

Don't select a store as the price will be more expensive, you want the online store price (£17 for £20), they send it via a parcel delivery so someone needs to be in to sign for it I think (at least thats how my order came).

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:25 pm 
Mafro wrote:
I still don't think COD Vita is going to be as big as people think it will be.

COD is a game husbands and boyfriends play when wife goes to bed. If they could play the game, online whilst their missus is watching Eastendale Street - it will be bigger than hula-hoops.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:26 pm 
Songwriter wrote:
Mafro wrote:

COD is a game husbands and boyfriends play when wife goes to bed. If they could play the game, online whilst their missus is watching Eastendale Street - it will be bigger than hula-hoops.

True say.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:36 pm 

AKA: DAT MAF
Songwriter wrote:
Mafro wrote:

Okay, forgot everyone who plays COD lives with a partner that doesn't allow them control over the TV.

Blog | Twitter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:47 pm 
Mafro wrote:
Songwriter wrote:
Mafro wrote:

Okay, forgot everyone who plays COD lives with a partner that doesn't allow them control over the TV.

While your sarcasm is noted, Songwriter does have a point: I'd wager a fairly large proportion of people who buy CoD (and FIFA, come to think of it) would be husbands and boyfriends. You don't get silly millions of dollars selling a game only to teenagers and students. It'll probably still be outsold by the 360 and PS3 versions, but if Activision/Treyarch plays their cards right it could be quite the system seller for Sony.

(Practically zero chance of it not being a copy and paste of the 3DS version, however).

Last edited by Delusibeta on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:48 pm 
COD on the BOG

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:51 pm 

I remember people thinking the same about GTA on PSP.

Blog | Twitter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:51 pm 
If they can get Modern Warfare 4 on there as a timed exclusive with cross platform play (for when the ps3 version comes out), expect sales of biblical proportions. The amount of people who just buy COD be ause it's COD is probably mental, so a vita bundle would be a massive seller.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:53 pm 

Absolute zero chance of the next COD (or any major IP from a western developer) being a timed exclusive for a handheld, let alone Vita :lol:

Blog | Twitter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:55 pm 

AKA: Goodbye Mr Bond
mitch wrote:
COD on the BOG

COD:PLOPS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:58 pm 

Fuzzy Dunlop wrote:
mitch wrote:
COD on the BOG

COD:PLOPS

:lol:

Blog | Twitter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:29 pm 
HSH28 wrote:
CrystalGipsy wrote:
Delusibeta wrote:
CrystalGipsy wrote:

No you don't.

http://www.sony.co.uk/product/ps-playst ... twork-card

Don't select a store as the price will be more expensive, you want the online store price (£17 for £20), they send it via a parcel delivery so someone needs to be in to sign for it I think (at least thats how my order came).

Thanks will go that route.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:30 pm 
Is it Wednesday yet?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:31 pm 
suzzopher wrote:
Is it Wednesday yet?

Nope :( Three days to go~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:33 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:34 pm 
There is talk on amazon about them posting the 1st class and super saver orders tomorrow and the next day delivery orders on Tuesday and this has caused quite a stir. I'm hopeful if my 1st class order is posted tomorrow I will have it Tuesday :mrgreen: .

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:51 pm 
Peter Crisp wrote:
There is talk on amazon about them posting the 1st class and super saver orders tomorrow and the next day delivery orders on Tuesday and this has caused quite a stir. I'm hopeful if my 1st class order is posted tomorrow I will have it Tuesday :mrgreen: .

If that's true, that'll be excellent. I've gone ahead and also pre-ordered Blazblue CS Extend (standard edition) from ShopTo for my Vita (and paid for it, I don't want my bank complaing when Amazon charges my card).

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm 
You may want to cancel that and go to Zavvi - they are doing the game for £19.95. Though you may not get it for a few years.

Just had a look at the Amazon Forum regarding Vita, bit mental.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:04 pm 
Delusibeta wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:

If that's true, that'll be excellent. I've gone ahead and also pre-ordered Blazblue CS Extend (standard edition) from ShopTo for my Vita (and paid for it, I don't want my bank complaing when Amazon charges my card).

If that's true, it'll be bob. I'm not in on Tuesday.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12636 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194 ... 632  Next