All times are UTC+01:00




Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12992 posts ]  Jump | Previous 1189 190 191 192 193650 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:04 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Location: Ayrshire, Scotland
CrystalGipsy wrote:
Delusibeta wrote:
CrystalGipsy wrote:
Got a gift voucher today for Amazon. Caved in and bought one without any games as I have £35 on a game card to buy stuff. Whats the best place to get Prepaid PSN/SEN codes or cards?

Sony store online and ShopTo was the suggestions last time round.


Dont trust Shopto with my CC details and you have to download an app on your pc for Sony. Can I buy it via PS Store on PS3?


Sure, but they're generally expensive. If you have Paypal, you can use http://www.cheapxboxlivecodes.com/ - they're pretty reliable and works out cheaper than Shopto.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:23 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
CrystalGipsy wrote:
Delusibeta wrote:
CrystalGipsy wrote:
Got a gift voucher today for Amazon. Caved in and bought one without any games as I have £35 on a game card to buy stuff. Whats the best place to get Prepaid PSN/SEN codes or cards?

Sony store online and ShopTo was the suggestions last time round.


Dont trust Shopto with my CC details and you have to download an app on your pc for Sony. Can I buy it via PS Store on PS3?


No you don't.

http://www.sony.co.uk/product/ps-playst ... twork-card

Don't select a store as the price will be more expensive, you want the online store price (£17 for £20), they send it via a parcel delivery so someone needs to be in to sign for it I think (at least thats how my order came).


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:25 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Mafro wrote:
I still don't think COD Vita is going to be as big as people think it will be.


COD is a game husbands and boyfriends play when wife goes to bed. If they could play the game, online whilst their missus is watching Eastendale Street - it will be bigger than hula-hoops.

_________________
http://challengethechallenge.blogspot.com/


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:26 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Location: Leicester
Songwriter wrote:
Mafro wrote:
I still don't think COD Vita is going to be as big as people think it will be.


COD is a game husbands and boyfriends play when wife goes to bed. If they could play the game, online whilst their missus is watching Eastendale Street - it will be bigger than hula-hoops.


True say.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:36 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Songwriter wrote:
Mafro wrote:
I still don't think COD Vita is going to be as big as people think it will be.


COD is a game husbands and boyfriends play when wife goes to bed. If they could play the game, online whilst their missus is watching Eastendale Street - it will be bigger than hula-hoops.

Okay, forgot everyone who plays COD lives with a partner that doesn't allow them control over the TV.

_________________
HSH28 wrote:
Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:47 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2011
Location: Canyon
Mafro wrote:
Songwriter wrote:
Mafro wrote:
I still don't think COD Vita is going to be as big as people think it will be.


COD is a game husbands and boyfriends play when wife goes to bed. If they could play the game, online whilst their missus is watching Eastendale Street - it will be bigger than hula-hoops.

Okay, forgot everyone who plays COD lives with a partner that doesn't allow them control over the TV.

While your sarcasm is noted, Songwriter does have a point: I'd wager a fairly large proportion of people who buy CoD (and FIFA, come to think of it) would be husbands and boyfriends. You don't get silly millions of dollars selling a game only to teenagers and students. It'll probably still be outsold by the 360 and PS3 versions, but if Activision/Treyarch plays their cards right it could be quite the system seller for Sony.

(Practically zero chance of it not being a copy and paste of the 3DS version, however).

_________________
Image


Last edited by Delusibeta on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:48 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
COD on the BOG


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:51 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
I remember people thinking the same about GTA on PSP.

_________________
HSH28 wrote:
Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:51 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2009
If they can get Modern Warfare 4 on there as a timed exclusive with cross platform play (for when the ps3 version comes out), expect sales of biblical proportions. The amount of people who just buy COD be ause it's COD is probably mental, so a vita bundle would be a massive seller.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:53 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Absolute zero chance of the next COD (or any major IP from a western developer) being a timed exclusive for a handheld, let alone Vita :lol:

_________________
HSH28 wrote:
Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:55 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: Goodbye Mr Bond
mitch wrote:
COD on the BOG


COD:PLOPS

_________________
Do you often contemplate the complexity of life?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:58 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Fuzzy Dunlop wrote:
mitch wrote:
COD on the BOG


COD:PLOPS

:lol:

_________________
HSH28 wrote:
Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:29 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Location: Hung over somewhere in a Martini glass
HSH28 wrote:
CrystalGipsy wrote:
Delusibeta wrote:
CrystalGipsy wrote:
Got a gift voucher today for Amazon. Caved in and bought one without any games as I have £35 on a game card to buy stuff. Whats the best place to get Prepaid PSN/SEN codes or cards?

Sony store online and ShopTo was the suggestions last time round.


Dont trust Shopto with my CC details and you have to download an app on your pc for Sony. Can I buy it via PS Store on PS3?


No you don't.

http://www.sony.co.uk/product/ps-playst ... twork-card

Don't select a store as the price will be more expensive, you want the online store price (£17 for £20), they send it via a parcel delivery so someone needs to be in to sign for it I think (at least thats how my order came).


Thanks will go that route.

_________________
It's cocktail time!. Then again when isn't it.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:30 pm 
Emeritus
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge
Is it Wednesday yet?

_________________
Image


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:31 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Location: Ayrshire, Scotland
suzzopher wrote:
Is it Wednesday yet?


Nope :( Three days to go~


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:33 pm 
Emeritus
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge
Image

_________________
Image


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:34 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
There is talk on amazon about them posting the 1st class and super saver orders tomorrow and the next day delivery orders on Tuesday and this has caused quite a stir. I'm hopeful if my 1st class order is posted tomorrow I will have it Tuesday :mrgreen: .


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:51 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2011
Location: Canyon
Peter Crisp wrote:
There is talk on amazon about them posting the 1st class and super saver orders tomorrow and the next day delivery orders on Tuesday and this has caused quite a stir. I'm hopeful if my 1st class order is posted tomorrow I will have it Tuesday :mrgreen: .

If that's true, that'll be excellent. I've gone ahead and also pre-ordered Blazblue CS Extend (standard edition) from ShopTo for my Vita (and paid for it, I don't want my bank complaing when Amazon charges my card).

_________________
Image


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:02 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
You may want to cancel that and go to Zavvi - they are doing the game for £19.95. Though you may not get it for a few years.

Just had a look at the Amazon Forum regarding Vita, bit mental.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:04 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined in 2008
Location: Leicester
Delusibeta wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:
There is talk on amazon about them posting the 1st class and super saver orders tomorrow and the next day delivery orders on Tuesday and this has caused quite a stir. I'm hopeful if my 1st class order is posted tomorrow I will have it Tuesday :mrgreen: .

If that's true, that'll be excellent. I've gone ahead and also pre-ordered Blazblue CS Extend (standard edition) from ShopTo for my Vita (and paid for it, I don't want my bank complaing when Amazon charges my card).


If that's true, it'll be bob. I'm not in on Tuesday.


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12992 posts ]  Jump | Previous 1189 190 191 192 193650 Next

All times are UTC+01:00

Affiliates

Super ONM - Unofficial Nintendo Magazine Forums Sick Kids Save Point Charity Gaming Marathon

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited