My PS3 did a thing

Anything to do with games at all.
Call and Answer
Joined in 2008

PostMy PS3 did a thing
by Call and Answer » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:14 pm

I turned my PS3 on and it greeted me with a message saying that I hadn't turned it off properly last time (although I totally had) and that there was corrupted data on the hard drive. It suggested that I reformat it, which would take 2 or 3 hours. I said no and watched a DVD on the system. I turned it on again now and didn't receive any warning. Does that mean there's corrupted data on the drive and I won't know until I play a game and it strawberry floats me over, or that maybe on the off-chance my PS3 was lying to me and everything is fine? (I know it's probably unlikely, but I live in hope)

Douglas Adams wrote:I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: My PS3 did a thing
by False » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:21 pm

PS3 has no data.

KjGarly
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter

by KjGarly » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:02 pm

I'd start backing up your saves if I was you. Just to be on the safe side. Then again, PS3 has no games so how could you possibly have any save files anyway :shifty:

Call and Answer
Joined in 2008

by Call and Answer » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:19 pm

KjGarly wrote:I'd start backing up your saves if I was you. Just to be on the safe side.

Good thinking actually, ta.

KjGarly wrote:Then again, PS3 has no games so how could you possibly have any save files anyway :shifty:

As I said, I played a DVD on it. What else was I gonna do?

Douglas Adams wrote:I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
1cmanny1
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by 1cmanny1 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:03 am

A Blu Ray?

Return to “Games”